December 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by mmhmm28

It's smooth going on and the pigment is good, but it smudges like crazy and ends up not looking so good. For that I probably wouldn't buy it again. Not worth the time or money if I have to wipe the smudging every hour.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rogueleader5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two of these eyeliners, for my sister and I, it wasn't priced too badly. As soon as I put it on it looked GREAT! It went on smooth and was a solid black like I'd wanted... until a few minutes later. This eyeliner is TERRIBLE because it smudges like crazy. And we both have dark circles so we don't need the extra darkness of smudged eyeliner. All in all, don't buy it, unless you like the raccoon look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by allisonxo12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Most people say it smudges. It didn't for me. I only put it on my waterline though. I wouldn't use it anywhere else. It glided on really easy and showed up and lasted (: good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by xxslowpokexp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the worst one ever. It smudges like crazy and you have raccoon eyes by the end of the day. Even if you don't touch your eyes, it still smudges. It's also expensive. The only good thing is that its really creamy and it has good pigmentation. But if you're looking for an eyeliner that lasts, it's not this one, trust me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by JeannieChristine

I first tried this mascara when I ran out and my friend had it on her. It was so horrible. I would have rather went without. It smudged so badly. I already have hard to conceal dark circles, so this was a nightmare. About a year passed and I was in the same situation. My sister had this in her purse. I didn't want to go without, so i thought, why not? Maybe it was just a one time bad experience. Nope. Once again, I looked like an absolute raccoon. It smudged and smeared all around my eyes. I will NEVER use this product again. I am telling you right now, do NOT waste your money on this product. It's so bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by 1993

My daughter and I both used this for the first time yesterday, and I will say this: Right after church we went out and bought something else! We bought this is Black, and it smudged on both of us like crazy! Raccoon eyes big time! UGH, hated it. Got the Almay Smudge proof 16 hour wear and so far so good. I have not had much if any luck with Maybelline products, eye shadows are not bad, but as far as foundation and eye liners, thumbs down!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by MrsDHSmith

I used to use this eyeliner like CRAZY back when I was obsessed wtih dark eyeliner. I liked it at the time, but it smudged like crazy. When I got home it was all runny and I had black smudges under my eyes from it. I've stopped using it now. The only reason I bought it was because it was the only eyeliner that actually worked for my eyes but not I regret it. I guess atleast a 3 or 4 out of 10.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by A1990

This stuff smudges like crazy! It goes on really smooth and has good pigmentation but I wore it on my waterline and it transferred on my lower lashline within an hour or so. I do not recommend this, unless you're going for the raccoon-eyed look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by NickiJacen

I agree with the people on here who say that it smudges really easily, but I wear a lot of eyeliner anyway, so it's not really noticeable to anyone but me. This is easily my favorite eyeliner and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

I bought this years ago when it came out. Back then it was a great liner, soft, a very thin tip (not the same as it is now) and it didnt smudge. I bought it again because i had a voucher. wow bad mistake, maybelline chnaged the formula and this thing sucks. Yes its really soft and goes on so well, but within an hour dark circles under my eyes and its smudges and within a few hours you look like a racoon and its all come off. The only want to make this liner work is when i brush some dark powder over it, then it kind of sets it, but thats an extra task i dont want to do. DOnt buy, its its crap and not worth it. There are better eyeliners out there.. My all time fave is AUstralis!