Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

4.1

Dry Combination: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Echinacea Pallida (Coneflower) Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Creatine, Adenosine Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Sorbitol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cholesterol, Zeolite, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Sodium Rna, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Linoleic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Pca, Mannitol, Isodecyl Salicylate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Nadh, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, C1-8 Alkyl Tetrahydroxycyclohexanoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Ferulic Acid, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/30/2013 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This broke me out! It was very pore clogging. Would not buy again.

on 4/23/2013 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product, could actually see diference the morning after, brighter glowing skin.
not a miracle worker but an amazing product
Haven't used it for a while as i use the neutrogena anti wrinkle night cream with retinol the last couple of years but i would definitely buy again.

on 4/12/2013 8:27:00 AM

I have been using it for 3 months and the result so far is consistent. I use it every time I stay up late at night. In the morning, my skin looks refreshed!!! Not oily and I think it helps in keeping break-outs at bay..I will keep this one a main-stay in my beauty stash!!! Giving it a 4 since it's pricey.

on 3/25/2013 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Works decently. It stings sometimes upon application if your skin is pretty dry, but isn't overly sticky. It also seems to sink in pretty well and doesn't seem to have much of an odor. Doesn't break me out. Over all it's a good night moisturizer.

on 1/26/2013 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I tried the dry/very dry formula as a day cream. The cream didn't irritate my sensitive skin, but it has a thick, dry texture that makes it difficult to apply evenly. It didn't feel or look moisturizing on my skin. I had to rinse it off and reapply serum and apply Vaseline to restore my skin's moisture level. Definitely not for my dry/very dry skin.
I like that this moisturizer comes in a sanitary tube and not in a jar.

on 1/24/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer, I use the Combination/Oily and if I ever stray from it I always come back. It doesn't break my oily, acne prone skin out and, in fact, I think it helps my break outs by normalizing my skin. The price tag is steep but a bottle for me lasts 6 months, so I really only buy it twice or three times a year, so in the long run it's not bad since I use it every single night. This is my HG night moisturizer. I use it on top of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and I'm never going to stop.

on 1/11/2013 11:55:00 AM

I just used up my first jar of Clinique Super Rescue and I'm a little bummed that it's finished. I really like this night cream- it's nice and rich and creamy but not too much so. Never any problems with greasiness or clogged pores or any irritation. Just smooth and hydrated skin. And the added benefit of antioxidants as well. This is really lovely, I'd definitely buy this again. Another great skincare product from Clinique!

on 12/8/2012 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

If it wasn't for the ghastly smell, I would be a fan; I just can't get over the pungent/chemical/artificial scent that lingers.
Compared to Clinique moisturizer pots, I LOVE the bottle. It is so easy to squeeze out, and you don't feel like you are contaminating your moisturizer everytime you open the jar, like I do with moisture surge and the others.
It is a very light-yet-effective moisturizer, I can feel it when I get up, but it doesn't break me out, but it's just that smell!!! :( Please Clnique, give it a smell similar to Patricia Wexler's oil-free hydrator, a natural honey-wheat smell, or SAMPAR's night time rescue mask, a light rose, and I will be your biggest fan!

on 10/24/2012 1:20:00 AM

I just rebought this moisturizer, 2nd bottle. I was using the dry combination which I liked but it felt a little cloying on my skin, a little heavy - but besides that I was pretty satisfied with it. I know there are a lot of antioxidants and the packaging keeps these ingredients stable and in good condition. So even though my skin type is normal to dry, I actually bought the Super Rescur for Oily skin. This formula feels like a lighter version of the Dry Combination. The SA told me the difference was that the dry combo version is oil based and the oily version is water based. I think I prefer the water based version. Still seems hydrating and does the job but feels nice and light and absorbs well!

on 10/20/2012 9:48:00 PM

I love this!! I have the Combination/Oily skin and all I can say this is perfect must have on your skincare.. I make this a partner of my DDMG every night and Its awesome also this is expensive but I think its worth it

Pros
Improves my skin texture
Strengthens my skin
I can see the results
It doesnt break me out!
Doesnt contain fragrance

Cons
Super duper EXPENSIVE !! last me for a month
55 Cad $ plus tax .