August 27, 2014 | 1979 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought three tubes of this so I thought I had better write a review. I bought this on Paula Begoun's reccomendation. This has lots of antioxidants and cell communicating ingredients, apparently the most are in the dry to very dry formula. Although I haven't noticed a life changing difference as I'm still young, if I can prevent any further damage to my skin I will. Fragrance free and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. The only downfall in my eyes is the pricetag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great stuff. It ticks all the right boxes. Packaging will keep ingredients stable during use (I wouldn't even consider a product in a jar) Any beneficial ingredients break down in the presecne of air. Full of antioxidants. Fragrance free. No artificial colours. You may notice a slight scent. it's not perfume just the natural ingredients. Different formulas for different skin types. I've used both the dry/combination and dry/very dry formulas. Both are excellent. I tend to use the dry/combo the most but sometimes in winter will use the very dry.This is not greasy, absorbs well. I can't stand these creams that stick to your pillow!! Only downside is the price, but I will keep on buying this as it works. it's very rich so it will last a while.Like everything else this will not work for everyone. But I feel it's worth a try, because if it does work for you you're onto a winner as it's full of beneficial ingredients, minus the usual irritants, alcohol, perfume etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the oily/combo version.

This is a great night time moisturizer. It is not too heavy but feels moisturising, does not clog pores, does not break me out... I break out easily, too.

The only thing is, it stings! I don't know if this is because of the retinoid cream I use underneath it though, maybe that is what is causing the stinging feeling; and in any event it only lasts a couple of seconds anyway so not a big deal. I like to tell myself it is the antioxidants working =P

I switch between this and Renee Rouleau Matte Moisture, I can't decide which I like better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this for years but stopped, switching to jojoba/avocado oil over the last year. I decided to give it another go since my skin has been looking a little dull lately and thought that this might give it a nice boost. I purchased the combination dry version, which has been working out nicely. My skin feels more mosturized and I think I will keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by katyaberk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I tend to come back to this moisturiser again and again during last 3 years. If to count i am using already my 7th or 8th tube.
It works Amazing together with super defence SPF 25 ( type 3,4)
The thing about Clinique is the skincare is wonderful, it really works but my skin tends to get use to regime and 3 step skin care becomes after some time not such effective. I usually switch to Clarins Multi-active but eventually start to break out and then again and again I come to Clinique to recover.
My friend once commented on my acne prone skin, that I was glowing and skin looked pore less and baby smooth like ( yeah right).
In this case all compliments to Clinique I guess. I was never involved in advertising, just hope somebody can find this comment helpful. X

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by bloomingiris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the fact that this night cream came in a tube--so much more hygienic than tubs and more convenient to use. I put a thin layer on after using Origins' Plantscription Serum at night. It's quite thick and slightly greasy, but it didn't cause any break out. Gave my skin a nice moisture boost--skin feels supple and soft in the morning. Another plus is that it's a fragrance free product, so it doesn't offend my oversensitive pregnancy nose. Overall, I think it's a good basic moisturizer, but probably isn't enough for wrinkle prevention/ reduction.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by MissErinErin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I stared using this before bed every night this year, and my skin has improved a lot!!! I have very dry skin (i use the dry-very dry version). And have noticed when i wake up how smooth it feels, my skin texture has definitely improved :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by flyingcolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a night moisturizer that would suit my oily skin, but most of the drugstore options seemed to be of the ultra-hydrating variety that I knew would just sit on my skin and feel oily and uncomfortable. So I went a little out of my price range because I knew that Clinique would probably have what I was looking for. The lady at the counter showed me this and I have to say it's exactly what I was after. It sinks right into my skin so I can to straight to bed after applying it without worrying about it getting all over my pillow. It immediately makes my skin feel silky smooth and hydrated but not oily. And when I wake up my skin feels perfect! It's definitely one I'll be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by beautyfirst1984

I love this night cream!

I have it in the oily/combination version and I love it. I layer this on top of my DDMG and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and in the morning my skin is perfection!

I have to keep myself from touching my face after applying it because it leaves me skin so soft and supple. Although none of Clinique’s products have added fragrance, I think this smells a little bit like oats. I love the packaging too because it won’t be hard to get it out since is all slides to the bottom of the tube anyway.

I will certainly repurchase again and again. Love, love, love!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I tried this product on my hand in the shop, I could already feel it was too thick for my acne-prone skin even though the version I got it is targeted at combination and oily skin. However, the nice sales lady assured me it would not clog pores, so I decided to give in to the lure of Clinique once again. Mistake (as always)...! I gave it a 2 night trial, but after the first night I already woke up with 2 itchy bumps on my temple (and I really didn't use much of it). The day after that, there were more and they were itchier. It took all my strength not to touch them. Thankfully I saved the receipt and the box and I could take it back today without any hassle.