April 24, 2014 | 978 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

I like the original Orgasm for the most part, and Super O looked promising in the compact, but the hope quickly plummeted upon application :(

Super Orgasm starts with a very similar base shade (peachy/coral with gold shimmer), but this one includes golden glitter, that not only does NOT transfer to the cheek upon application, but actually falls out onto me. I was having to dust glitter off my chest/shirt, etc., after applying it. The color payoff is suitable to smokier eye make up in that it's more subtle/natural, but the glitter all over the place makes this a no-go for me. Thankfully, I received the mini version as a freebie in a NARS order, however had I shelled out the $ for this, it would've gotten an even lower rating! Definitely not a winner for me. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by joy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this at Sephora for $27. I had gone into Sephora prior to purchasing this and requested a sample of NARS Orgasm simply because I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. I found it pretty and when I went to Sephora to purchase a NARS blush, Super Orgasm caught my eyes. I'm a sucker for sparkly things. I wear this on a fairly regular basis and don't find it to be such a glitterbomb as some imply. I only put two light sweeps on my brush for each cheek and I buff it into my skin. While I find it to be a pretty blush, I put I wouldn't purchase that shade again because there are so many other NARS blushes that I would like to try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Whyyyyyy would NARS include this in their line?!?!? Its so chunky with glitter ugh its horrible. Pretty, but not realistic if you have huge pores like me :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

um, i feel like i'm missing something. this blush has huge chunks of gold glitter in it, so it looks totally unnatural on my fair skin...the base color is pretty, but i look like i'm about to perform on stage or something with all that glitter. got this as part of a set but would never purchase it-it's way too fake looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by colorsinbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

BEAUTIFUL color!!! Pink color with gold specks makes my tan skin look amazing, and glamourously natural. Easy to match with almost anything. This is a staple of mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bowhaus

Received in a swap. When I went to swatch this with my finger I was a bit hesitant. It looked super dry and looked like I was going to swatch my finger on sand paper. The chunks of glitter took over and made the blush look super bumpy. Color was just ok and I didnt care for the glitter much (I love glitter, but this combo was just mediocre at best) I wanted to love it but had it swapped out immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Crystalstarlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE, love, love this blush..I am a makeup artist and I absolutely am in love with this color. I usually use my bronzer every where first (as I am VERY fair) and then I apply my super ~O~ over my cheekbones to add a peachy pink shimmer. The glitter also isn't an issue with me! I love sparkles and honestly it doesn't really stick to my face.. Maybe its the kabuki brush I use *shrug*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority here, because I love this blush, moreso than Orgasm. It gives me a healthy, pink glow that looks great when I'm tan or pale. I also find that the huge sparkles in the pan barely show up on my cheeks, which is definitely a plus. I apply this lightly with a MAC 187 and my cheeks always have a polished glow to them.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by princesslivia

Super Orgasm is a slightly shimmery peachy-pink blush with large chunks of glitter. I would prefer this without the glitter chunks, but since they're quite big, they easily fall off (unless your base is quite sticky) so its not really a big thing to worry about.
I don't think this product is a must-have as there are similar blushes in the market that don't have the chunky glitters, eg. MAC Springsheen and Benefit Coralista.
For some swatches: http://www.princess-livia.com/2010/07/nars-blush-haul-swatches.html

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

I got this as a mini (free with purchase) so I shouldn't complain, but I don't understand this product at all! It leaves you with large pieces of glitter on your face (in random spots like your nose or chin). The color itself is a nice wearable pink that's not too cool, but still.... If you ignore the chunks it's pretty matte (not glowy). I'd go for Orgasm or Deep Throat over this any day!