July 30, 2014 | 1978 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

My hair could get tangled so easily no matter what shampoo and conditioner that I used. Brushing my hair could be frustrated sometimes.
This brush, Tangle Teezer, is the only brush that could detangled my hair so easily without breaking them! It also leaves my hair smoother and shiny. I never looked back since. It's worth to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by kurtsblainey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Buying a tangle teezer was probably one of the best decisions I've made so far ( if we're being dramatic maybe).It combs through the hair easy and painlessly and leaves the hair shiny and soft and *u*.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a great product to throw in your bag or have on the go! I have long, flat hair and i honestly found this didn't do much, i felt it just flattened the knots or hid them under other parts of hair rather than get rid of them, i had to brush my hair through about 10 times to properly get rid of any knots. One only great thing about this brush is its pretty much painless to brush things out (if it does at all!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by annasofie15

I like this brush, definitely makes detangling hair a lot more nice. But I find that the brush has a hard time getting all the way down to my scalp, so it you have very thick hair, maybe try another brush instead. My hand slips out of the grib pretty easy, but maybe I just have to get used to it..

Overall I would recommend it. I own the regular Tangle Teezer in the colour Blue Bella, which is super duper pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Since I'm growing my hair out and have learned the hard way that not dragging a brush through my hair once in a while is somewhat a bad idea, I decided to upgrade my hairbrush from the Denman brush I've owned for 10 years. I got annoyed with my Denman brush since it was next to impossible to clean properly and gathered too much dust & dirt. So I picked up a Tangle Teezer (pink of course) after seeing it advertised and I'm really glad I did!

My initial thoughts were that the hard plastic bristles would hurt and pull my fine hair but they really don't. Minimal to no pain for even the most horrible of knots and doesn't break or pull out more hair than naturally falls out anyway - everyone sheds between 50-100 hairs per day and this definitely doesn't pull hair out or contribute to hair loss, coming from someone with super-fine breakable hair. Other hair brushes and combs have pulled out horrible amounts that makes me scared to use them but the Tangle Teezer is gentle yet effective and leaves hair smooth, lovely and thoroughly brushed out. It's also easy to clean when you need to since it's made from plastic. The shape makes it fine to grip and use without the need for a handle and the small size means it's travel-friendly. I use it every day before going to bed to remove the knots from my new longer hair - it's so quick and easy.

I'm such a fan of this brush I may have to get another - they're only £10-12 each so I'll be collecting a few different colours to make sure I always have one around.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Lilly742

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FYI, for all users who said the tteezer is taking out their hair.

We shed 50 strands of hair each day naturally - i.e. shedding. If you find that with the tangle teezer, this is about the amount of hair that is in the brush, the product is likely working well, and not taking out any more hair than you would be losing anyway. - Also, if your other combs are only taking out 2 or 3, it means they may not be working very well.

Also, if you have hair that is soft and tends to snap easily, bend the bristles of the brush. If you have this hair type, you know you need to change what you are doing when you see pieces of your hair and not whole strands.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by sleighb7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love , love , love ......LOVE the tangle teaser , I have fine curly tangle to the ridiculous degree hair , this is amazing , it does not break my hair and if it did it would be no more than a regular comb. This is faster, more gentle and just amazing, price is high but the product does the job. Grab it , don't like it move on. Takes about 2 min to detangle hair rather then 20 minutes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by 2010

First off, I find the price to be expensive for a hair brush - I normally buy $2 ones from the $$store for context.

This pulls out a lot of my hair - much more than my regular brush. I didn't realize until I cleaned it today and a ton of hair was caught in the brush. I have very fine hair so I really can't afford to lose any of it. It does detangle, and it does a good job of it but the amount of hair it pulls out makes this a dud for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Reemyn

Ouch this hurts! I bought this a month ago...
I agree with others, the 'magical' Tangle Teezer pulls out and BREAKS hair, and for what? No idea it does an average (or worse!!) job in detangling than any other cheaper plastic brush. So extremely overhyped, I'm not satisfied with the quality either.
I'll stick with natural bristle brushes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ava902

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is thick, MBL, and I am transitioning to natural hair. I needed something to thoroughly detangle my hair and I noticed that a wide tooth comb was not doing the trick. The teeth on this thing LOOK scary, but it is surprisingly gentle. The tangle teezer is amazing! It thoroughly removes shed hairs and knots with minimal breakage. I was shocked at how well it works in my thick hair and new growth. It is a bit awkward to hold, but you get used to it after a few uses. I would NOT suggest using this on dry hair. I only use this on damp hair AFTER my leave ins have been applied. The price is a bit much for something that looks and feels so cheap, but I would totally buy it again if my current one breaks.