December 22, 2014 | 1466 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

This would be a better product if the tip of the pencil would not break so easily. It is very soft. The color and spoolie brush are both nice. It lasts well on the brows. But the tip has broken off twice. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't mess with my brows. I let my girl wax and color them once every few months when I get highlights and lowlights and that is it. But my sister swears by this so I was like ok I'll try it. Well, now I use it every time I wear make up (once a week or so). I find it really easy to apply and blend and it matches my brow color perfectly and doesn't look fake. Not a fan of the price, but then again I will pay for quality products and considering how infrequently I need to buy make up anyway, this is a good deal for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by southboundtrain

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First brow pencil I've ever used more than once. I'm kind of a no makeup person but stumbled into a benefit brow bar for my first brow wax. I laughed when the SA wanted to use a brow pencil but was shocked at how much I like the results. My brows are thick on the inside and disappearing on the outside. This product worked great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This was just ok. The nib was too soft for me to control how I wanted it, and in turn meant the product ran out so fast!!! I liked the little spooly thing on the end though. Wont repurchase, as I find the Rimmel kohl eyeliner in brown for 2.99 works a LOT better!!! x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have several brow pencils, the Anastasia Brow Wiz, the Origins Fill in the Blanks and some drugstore ones. I only bought this Benefit product yesterday in Light and already absolutely love it. It stays on the whole day, the color is great and very natural-looking and the waxy texture really keeps my unruly brows under control. The best thing about this pencil is that I now look like I have brows without any sparse areas. This product is definitely worth every penny! Nowe that I have found a pencil that really does everything I expected from it, I will keep buying it again and again.
After wearing this pencil for several months now, it's still my absolute favorite. The color is great, the wakiness keeps my brow hairs in place, it's simply the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This is one of the rare products that I will rave about on MUA, because it is THAT good. I think I have never used a better waxy brow pencil. As an freelance, I can tell you that I have tried them all. You name it, I've used it. I even bought obscure stuff when I traveled to Asia to try to find a good cross in-between brow product.
The BeneFit eyeZings, for example, are really good if you have the time to do your brows everyday. It requires you to use the powder, then the wax to fix your eyebrows. BUT, who has that kind of time, right? WELL, the instant brow pencil is just like the eyezings, ONLY the powder and the wax are already mixed together.
This particular pencil is a greatly formulated waxy pencil to use on sparse, wild and lightly colored brows. Those that complain about the pencil being too greasy should use a drier formula to fill in the patchy spaces in their brows, e.g.: Shu Uemura H9 brow pencils.
The wax in this is great for people with badly shaped brows, because you can actually use it to fix the hairs in place and groom them with the little brush.
Now, the people that are complaining about the "smudging" of this product: either they used it the wrong way, either they kept on touching their face. This IS a creamy product, which means that it WILL NOT SET. So you either have to set it with a setting powder, a brow powder or an eyeshadow. Also, you should not touch your face one your makeup is done, because it could be why your makeup becomes patchy at the end of the day. Personnally, I always do my own makeup by starting with a primer, UDPP, and end with a dusting of Cover FX setting Powder follwed by a spritz of Fix+. This will keep everything in place. You should also avoid touching your makeup and your face during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by fkknyummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in medium a few days ago and I can tell it is already HG for me! I got my brows done at BeneFit's brow bar and the SA recommended this for filling in my brows. I fell in love with how natural it looked, but still made my brows look great. The spoolie really helps during application and the consistency helps keep my brows in place because with my asian brows, the hair sticks out instead of laying flat. I definitely recommend this !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Excellent brow pencil. I've used all types of brow makeup from powder to wax to mascara type wands and pencils. This is by far the easiest and fastest to apply and looks natural. The pencil has a slight creamy texture which makes it smooth to apply. The one con is it only comes in light, medium or deep. They used to make a medium-deep shade which was perfect for my lt-med Asian skin and dark brown hair. Oh well, the medium works too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by zoe129

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it works pretty well, but not fantastically. i still use it every day and it looks good and matches my color pretty well, but i have to sharpen it alllllllllllll the time. which upsets me because it makes me feel like i am wasting the product which is pretty expensive. maybe i am just pressing too hard or something. i would recommended this if you have sparse or thin eyebrows because it looks great and stays all day long:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Secretsusie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have already repurchased this product at the moment it's a must have.
I love the waxy composition it covers well and gives great definition, i love the little brush at the end to pull the product through.
Like others have said it is expensive but i still renewed, my biggest problem is i always seem to be sharpening "its like watching product disappear" i must be applying to heavily thanks for the tip from other posters.
Susie