BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

3.3

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a fan of this pencil. The sales girl said that Lorac pencils were discontinued. So I tried this and find the texture to be too waxy, soft and clumpy. The pencil doesn't stay sharp so will not be repurshasing this pencil.

I've always been afraid of penciling my eyebrows due to how fake and ugly it looks on some women but this pencil gives a very natural look to your eyebrows. I have thin eyebrows that naturally don't have much shape to them but this pencil helps them look thicker and more shapely. I recommend using the comb first to shape your eyebrows, pencil in your eyebrows (conservatively) then taking the comb over them again to give them a lighter, wispy and more natural look. Worth the money (about $20). Hope this helps!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like this brow pencil at all. I have brows a go go but wanted a pencil for the days i wanted a quick fix. This is too waxy and thick and just wont stay sharp. I find myself having to sharpen after every 2nd use which I have never had to do. Its messy and doesnt give a nice fine brow. I do love Benefit products but this is no no for me.

WORST eyebrow pencil ever! I love Benefit products & expected this to be really good but it was awful. It is extremely hard to sharpen & i find it way too waxy & soft. It's hard to apply & never seems to get a sharp point as it just falls off.
I wouldn't usually mind paying 14 for an eyebrow pencil but I think I will stick to my 3 one from Boots as it works so much better for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Okay, this stuff is really great. The light color is a good match for my blonde hair and the waxy texture keeps my hairs in place. However, you have to sharpen this every other day because it's so soft. I just bought the pencil last week and I'm already a third of the way through it. I can't justify the price for how fast it's going to run out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have been searching for a natural-looking brow pencil for a long time, and I have finally found it. I use the "Light" shade, and I have light brown honey-colored hair.

This pencil is the exact same shade as my brows, which is why it works so well for me. I'd recommend swatching it in the store to see if you have a good match before buying since everyone's brows are different.

The texture is smooth and soft, so I don't feel like I'm drawing on my face with a hard pencil. In comparison to the Dior Blonde brow pencil, which seems to be a popular one, the Benefit pencil is softer, less red and more of an ashy blond color.

I love the little brow brush on the other end- it's exactly what I need to make my brows look less like a muppet. They don't call Benefit the brow experts for nothin'.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Absolute WORST brow pencil I have ever used, for the price I expected much better, doesn't even compare to the 6 dollar brow pencil I usually get. The color goes on terrible, it's either so light that you can't see it or way to dark and it becomes dull SO quickly I have to constantly sharpen it, and it doesn't sharpen well, you can't get it very pointy and therefore can't create very precise or straight lines whatsoever. Extremely disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This would be a better product if the tip of the pencil would not break so easily. It is very soft. The color and spoolie brush are both nice. It lasts well on the brows. But the tip has broken off twice. :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't mess with my brows. I let my girl wax and color them once every few months when I get highlights and lowlights and that is it. But my sister swears by this so I was like ok I'll try it. Well, now I use it every time I wear make up (once a week or so). I find it really easy to apply and blend and it matches my brow color perfectly and doesn't look fake. Not a fan of the price, but then again I will pay for quality products and considering how infrequently I need to buy make up anyway, this is a good deal for me.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First brow pencil I've ever used more than once. I'm kind of a no makeup person but stumbled into a benefit brow bar for my first brow wax. I laughed when the SA wanted to use a brow pencil but was shocked at how much I like the results. My brows are thick on the inside and disappearing on the outside. This product worked great!

Popular Brows Products