Urban Decay Grind House (sharpener)

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I think it's kind of odd to review a sharpener, but here it goes anyway. Long story short - I absolutely love this sharpener. I was using just a cheap $1 pencil sharpener from the D/S and it kept breaking off my MUFE/UD eyeliners. This doesn't do it - flawless sharpening every time. I think I paid $10 for this at Sephora, which is a bit pricey for a sharpener IMO, but if it keeps from wasting product/money with poor sharpeners and my MUFE/UD eyeliners, then it's totally worth it. Plus I like how it's covered so it holds the shavings if you can't dump them right away. If I ever need to purchase this again, I definitely will.

Wow, very impressed with this sharpener. It's better than my Chanel and Dior sharpeners. It's cute, compact and the cover on top helps keep the parts from going all over the place. Highly recommend this.

I know it sounds weird to review a pencil sharpener, but hear me out, this one is the BEST. I've had a ton of sharpeners, drugstore to MAC. This Urban Decay sharpener takes the cake. First off, I love the packaging. Urban Decay always has the cutest designs and colors. To the product itself, I've never had a sharpener that would sharpen my creamy pencils without ruining them. This one has never effed up my pencils once! It fits large and skinny pencils, not just Urban Decay pencils! I use it for literally every eye/lip pencil I have and I've never had a problem. Also I love how it stores the shaving in a little compartment so I don't have to stand over a trashcan. If you want a good quality eye pencil sharpener please go check this out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow- I have to say I was skeptical but this is the best sharpener! It doesn't waste product and the tips of all my eyeliners look wonderful. Spend the extra money and purchase this sharpener!

I used to think that a sharpener was just a sharpener, till I bought the Grindhouse to get my UD order up to the minimum for free shipping. There really is a difference. This one is super sharp and doesn't waste product. Worth every penny.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This sharpener really lives up to its reputation. I've had several others, and this is by far the best. No more wasted product! That alone is worth the extra few bucks for this sharpener. Don't let the price scare you off, it's SO worth it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Seems silly to review a sharpener, but yeah I just got this and wow. It worked on all my pencils (lip, eye, thick, thin, all brands). No broken pieces of product gunking the blade. The blade is short so it doesn't grind down more of the pencil than you need to get a sharp end. love it. If it holds up, I'll consider this a perfect purchase. Mine was $8 bucks at Sephora.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I had gotten to the point where I had stopped buying pencils that required sharpening because I had ruined so many. However, I still had pencils that were plastic, like the milani liquifye that I couldn't use anymore because they wouldn't sharpen. I bit the bullet and got this one because of the great reviews. I am happy to say that I was able to resume using my plastic after using this sharpener. Most of the time, those dollar sharpeners give you what you pay for.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i'm happy that bought this SHARPENER! it sharpens my makeup pencils like a dream without wasting any product. i have destroyed so many pencils ,even store them in the refrigerator before sharpening.

its a bit pricey but i won't have to waste any more money on buying another sharpener or product.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I purchased this when I bought my first Urban Decay Pencil eyeliner, and I love how it fits some of my bigger eye pencils as well as my little ones. It doesn't snag or waste any makeup like my old sharpener did, and it's really cute - I love the color purple! I've dropped it a couple of times and it hasn't broken yet, but if it ever did I think that I would repurchase it. :)

Top Rated Urban Decay Products