Urban Decay Grind House (sharpener)

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/21/2012 10:39:00 PM

I used to think that a sharpener was just a sharpener, till I bought the Grindhouse to get my UD order up to the minimum for free shipping. There really is a difference. This one is super sharp and doesn't waste product. Worth every penny.

on 4/21/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This sharpener really lives up to its reputation. I've had several others, and this is by far the best. No more wasted product! That alone is worth the extra few bucks for this sharpener. Don't let the price scare you off, it's SO worth it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Seems silly to review a sharpener, but yeah I just got this and wow. It worked on all my pencils (lip, eye, thick, thin, all brands). No broken pieces of product gunking the blade. The blade is short so it doesn't grind down more of the pencil than you need to get a sharp end. love it. If it holds up, I'll consider this a perfect purchase. Mine was $8 bucks at Sephora.

on 4/13/2012 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I had gotten to the point where I had stopped buying pencils that required sharpening because I had ruined so many. However, I still had pencils that were plastic, like the milani liquifye that I couldn't use anymore because they wouldn't sharpen. I bit the bullet and got this one because of the great reviews. I am happy to say that I was able to resume using my plastic after using this sharpener. Most of the time, those dollar sharpeners give you what you pay for.

on 4/13/2012 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i'm happy that bought this SHARPENER! it sharpens my makeup pencils like a dream without wasting any product. i have destroyed so many pencils ,even store them in the refrigerator before sharpening.

its a bit pricey but i won't have to waste any more money on buying another sharpener or product.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I purchased this when I bought my first Urban Decay Pencil eyeliner, and I love how it fits some of my bigger eye pencils as well as my little ones. It doesn't snag or waste any makeup like my old sharpener did, and it's really cute - I love the color purple! I've dropped it a couple of times and it hasn't broken yet, but if it ever did I think that I would repurchase it. :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this with the 24/7 concealer. It was the ctest thing ever, but unfortunately I had to return it because the concealer sucked really bad and I have no use for this. But if I do hav a over sized eye liner or concealer I would definitely buy this again.

on 4/1/2012 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use this for all my eyeliner pencils, UD or not. It has not broken the tips off and can sharpen the creamiest pencils without prior chilling. I love that I don't have to sharpen my pencils over a trash can since it has a compartment to house the shavings. It's also pretty sturdy; I've dropped it numerous times on the bathroom floor and it hasn't broken yet. Would repurchase if necessary.

on 3/23/2012 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Pricey but worth every penny. Sharpens any makeup pencil to a point efficiently and effectively.

ETA: Essence has this same sharpener for $1.99 at Ulta.

on 3/22/2012 10:50:00 PM

This is one amazing sharpener! It sharpens even my creamy pencils very well and does not break them at all. I've had my sharpener for over a year now and it's still as sharp as the first day I used it. It also looks adorable

Top Rated Urban Decay Products