August 1, 2014 | 1005 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by bekz13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this perfume even tho theres nothing really too unique about it. I feel like ive smelt something similar before. To me it smells girly and just delicious. Id definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by TeishaBloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is lovely and the perfect daytime perfume for me. It reminds me of a less sweet version of Sui dreams. I love spraying this in my long hair and smelling it through the day when the wind blows. Gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my second favorite fragrance! I decided to buy Viva la Juicy because I watched a youtuber raving about it..I don't like super strong sweet scents and Juicy Couture didn't let me down with this one! I don't know how to describe the scent, but it is lovely and feminine! My boyfriend loves when i wear this perfume. The only down side for me it's the price, but I guess most of good fragrances are expensive. I'm halfway through the 1.7 oz bottle and I'm definitely going to repurchase it soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

Alright, so by the the amount of reviews you can probably tell this is a pretty popular fragrance. It's loved by me and so many of my friends. Some say there is never a fragrance for everyone but I think this perfume comes pretty close. This is probably the only perfume that's not too sweet and not too floral or musky. It's perfect!! I love this perfume and when I tried it for the first time, I knew it would be my signature scent! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think im the last person to finally buy a bottle of viva la juicy lol. Seems like everyone has it. After seeing it everywhere and hearing so much about it I finally picked up a 1oz bottle from tjmaxx. The first thing that came to my mind when I got home and opened it was " hey wheres my charm?" Then I learned the cute little charm doesn't come with the 1oz bottle, no big deal. Now on the the perfume, it smells just like I imagined-fruity, but I like it!! Its sweet and "juicy" like candy. It has great staying power and the scent is strong, but not like headache strong. I spray once on my chest and on one wrist and it last me the whole day! Very girly young scent, but I think anyone can wear it. My mom even borrows it! I dont wear the same fragrance everyday so this is nice to have in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by payjark

This is such a great perfume. its sweet without being head poundingly sweet and isn't overpowering but at the same time, lasts all day. It smells very sophisticated. I think I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite perfume ever. I only wear on special occasions because I really don't want to use it up and have to buy another one.I know many people hate sweet scents but I personally love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fun girly perfume. I love it!! Ive had it for over a year now and it just passed the halfway mark lol! I just hate wasting such wonderful products. The creme is wonderful too!! LOOVVVEE <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

This is one of my more classic perfumes. I love all of Juicy's perfumes, but this one is by far my favorite. It is very, very clean and very lady like. A must if you see yourself as a classy girl (which hopefully most of us do!).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought this at Target, ran out and got a super good deal at Sams club. I love this perfume, I have been using it for a year and I never get sick of it. I am extremely sensitive to smells and this is one of the only perfumes that doesn't ruin my appetite. I can't describe smells very well but it smelled very strong, girly and vanilla-y, everyone's skin is different but this perfume reacts very well with my skin and it sticks very well to my skin. I love it so much and I plan on buying for a long time.