August 23, 2014 | 1765 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty good. But dont be fooled. You will have to reapply to get a full black opacity. And it does chip and crack, but more towards the inner eye tearduct. It is good for average days but not for long nights out or for formal things.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this eyeliner. The felt-tip brush makes for an easy application, especially for beginners. I use it daily and it doesn't usually start flaking until about 8 hours of having it on. Overall it's a nice black color, and applies nicely. It does dry out, usually after 4 months or so. I would recommend this eyeliner, and repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Average to good liquid eye liner. Nothing amazing, but not not at all! It lasts all day and it's a fairly deep black. However there are lots of better liquid eyeliners at the both the drugstore and department store.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by paragonx

This eyeliner is okay. It applies great and is easy to use. It doesn't last all day. It cracks and flakes and comes off very easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've come to realize I really like this stuff so I'm changing my review. Lately I've been trying other ones and the brushes are all either too stiff or too flexible etc and I always miss this felt tip.

I love gel liners but I prefer this because it's lighter and more portable and I don't have to clean the brush all the time. I use liquid liner daily and like to keep it in my purse for touch ups so that counts for me.

The one downside is that you don't get a lot of product so it doesn't last incredibly long. It's been a while since I used Lancome Artliner but I'm pretty sure I preferred that product... but it's just too expensive to keep repurchasing (almost $40 Canadian), so after trying a few other products I think I'm going to be sticking with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by emhong

This product was a disappointment; it was extremely flaky, the formula was too watery (had to apply multiple layers for it to be "carbon black"), and it wasn't durable (smudged off quickly or whenever it wanted to really).

However, I really liked the applicator, it's thin and manageable. The packaging itself overall is fantastic, in my opinion. For the price I happened to purchase it when it was on sale for $4 instead of $10, so I would say that the price is fair.

Overall, I would not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ahs767

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail product! The felt tip makes it super easy to do very precise eyeliner looks, and it isn't hard to take off at the end of the day. It actually comes off really easy with a little makeup remover, but stays on nicely throughout the day. I'd repurchase it over and over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by definelove

This is my holy grail eyeliner. I've been using this for several years and have repurchased it over and over again. In the past, I have used high end and low end pencil/gel eyeliners, but nothing beats a good liquid eyeliner. I love this eyeliner because it is dark (at least this particular color, carbon black), application is VERY forgivable, it comes off easy at the end of the day, and doesn't budge one bit throughout the day. If I ever make a mistake, all I need to do is wet a cotton swab (with water) and fix it up. I use this every single day and one tube lasts about a year - they do dry out after a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Best. Liquid liner. Ever. I've tried liner pens, which work nicely, but dry out way too quickly for my liking. This one is your typical "inkwell" liner, but the brush is completely different from any other brush. It's a a felt-tip brush, and has just enough "give" so that you have control over the line you're drawing. And black? HOLY CATS! This eyeliner is the blackest I've come across. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by sivananl

Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It glides on so smoothly, making application very easy especially for beginners. Love it! Will repurchase again when it's finished. The only issue though is that in between applying eyeliner for each eye, you will need to put the tip back into the bottle and shake it up b/c it's felt and it dries out, thus no ink will be left on it. Other than that its awesome