October 20, 2014 | 1858 users online

Gels/Soaps - Neutrogena - Body Clear Body Wash - Pink Grapefruit

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS!!!
It does an amazing job for body acne, getting rid of everything w/ each use and fading spots! It smells wonderful, lathers up SO much, and just is a really great product for me! I do highly recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by theinflightradio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few years, and for these few years I have been relatively body blemish free. As soon as I began using this product, it cleared up my skin and helped keep it clear. I wish I could find something for my face that worked half as well as this did! Alas, the only thing I hate is that it's always a struggle for me when it comes down to the last inch of the product. But as long as this continues working, I will struggle away! I could not recommend this highly enough if you have body blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by UnpredictableFish

First off I'm going to say why I rated this product a three. The reason is, when I first started using it, it was doing great for about 2-3 weeks. My break outs were going away on my body every where. I thought it was great. So right around the 4th week of using it, I noticed that I was starting to get a rash underneath my breast. Actually, it's not even a rash. It's just a darker color than it should be. I thought that was kind of strange.
So my advice to people who are going to use it for the first time, do not think it's not working if you've only used it for a week. Sometimes you may break out after a week but trust me if you keep using it, it will go away. And another thing, if your skin becomes dry right after using it, you're suppose to put lotion on or the dryness will make your skin even worse than it was.
This is a great product but it's not for everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by iNSeRTCLeVeRNaMeHeRe

I have moderate/severe acne on my chest and back (:/), and I used this daily for 4 weeks, every day followed by the body clear spray. At first, it really started to clear stuff up! ....but then I noticed that it stayeddd at an awesome-breakthrough product's first week stage. Like it looked like it was going to be a promising product after one week, but then the condition stayed exactly the same.
So, I can really only say that it helps, and helps me stop breaking out. However, it really doesn't get my acne to the level of like..."clear". And obviously, that's what I'm looking for!
So disappointing, I was really looking forward to this one! :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm half way through the bottle & I still don't see any results. It does not exfoliate my skin. Poor product, but it does smell nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by babeeruthh

It really doesn't do anything to my skin. The smell is nice, not overbearing. I do like grapefruits so maybe that's why I can stand the smell, unlike my sister. It's very foamy and cleans well. It just doesn't clear up my acne. I have it on my shoulders, back, and chest (mild). Instead, I think it only made it a bit worse on my shoulders and a little bit better on my back. However for the price ($7) I would not purchase again, especially since it really doesn't help me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by EM603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only body wash I use on my back, I have very bad breakouts at times and I put this on a back scrub brush and go to town..I use everyday and can most definitely tell when I don't use it or skip days. I have bought many bottles but at times if I can't find it I'll buy the face wash (same thing without the "beads") and use that on my body. Also good for ingrown hairs as another person said. The smell is refreshing and not overpowering, much better then chemical smells of other anti-acne products. I will keep buying this until I find something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by apple703

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, this product to me is an "okay" product. I don't feel clean after using this product. The price was around $10, which is not worth it for that amount of product. After using it, I feel like my back got worst. it's either it doesn't suit for Oily type or its the product that made me break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm fairly certain this product gave me several breakouts on my back...that weren't there before I started using this product (for the occasional breakout). The only reason I have it two lippies is because of the nice smell. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by meesakitty44

I LALALOVE THISS!! it makes me feel clean!! and it smells amazing! <3 :) i recommend this to anyone really, it's great!