September 19, 2014 | 1871 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by FlowerLily04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using a high end brow powder for my eyebrows for years but wasn't totally satisfied. I have tried MAC's pencil in spiked and maybelline eyebrow pencils but don't like that in the summer or when I sweat, the pencil looks so drawn in and has sometimes run on the corners. Highly dissapointed, I stuck with my eyebrow powder until I saw the Wet-n-Wild Eyebrow kit at Rite Aid for less than $5. I am amazed at how awesome it works. I love it!!!! My eyebrows mach my har (natural dark brown/black) and my skin color NW35. If i want them to look a little filled in or more natural I fill them in spairngly but if I am going for a dramatic look, this eyebrow kit has the potential to help me.

WARNING: The colors are pretty intense so it's not suitable for people with pale eyebrows. Also use another brush to apply the powders, the one that comes included in the kit just messes up your powders and makes you waste a lot of product cuz it sorts of cracks/pulverizes the powders. The tweezers suck....

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by emfong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product and the price is unbeatable for the amount you get. I used to buy the $24 Smashbox brow tech kit and it was hurting my pocket way too much for the amount of product you get. I was looking for a good alternative for a long while before I came across this one which was an exact duplicate. Same combo of lighter shade, darker shade and wax and I use all of them. I have dark brown hair, almost black, and I use the lighter shade to fill in the brow in sparse areas to make it even, the darker shade over it to define the brow and then the wax on top of it all. The staying power isn't the best, but it isn't with any powder even the Smashbox brow tech. I use brow mascara on top to make it stay even better, which seems to work well. All in all, $4 beats $24 any day, especially when the $4 alternative comes with more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only product I have used on my brows, but since it works so well I see no need to try others out. I've found that the light brown is too light for my brows and doesn't give me the look I'm going for, but the dark brown is perfect. The brush is nice and gives you control over the powder. The wax is okay, but if you apply too much it can look like your eye brows are wet. It has good staying power, but if you mess up you can easily wash the color away with water and a gentle cleanser. It also comes with small tweezers which are nice for plucking pesky hairs that are growing back between waxes. This is one of my favorite products!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by mh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my second favorite brow kit Milani is my first! The colors are pigmented and while the wax is only ok it will work if you play with it getting it warm between your fingers first. The price is unbeatable and i have to say WnW is really redeeming itself in my eyes! The palettes and singles are great now and this is just the icing on the cake! Must try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

It's true; WnW is doing things right. This little brow kit totally renewed my faith in drugstore makeup. After being fed up with flimsy pencils, I saw reviews on MUA for this product and decided to take a chance. I have dark skin and black hair so I was worried that the colors would not be dark enough to achieve a dramatic brow. I have the Ash Brown shades and even the light color is dark enough for photos and evening makeup. I usually use the darker one because I like a very neat, bold brow. I apply the wax, then I go over it with the dark color on an angled brush. My only gripe with these is that I tend to use a lot of the wax and usually it's all gone while tons of the brow powders remain.

Of course the packaging is total nonsense, clear plastic with some kind of ridiculous sneak attack mirror in the bottom and a little pair of tweezers with the brush but I really don't care. The price ($3-$5) is fantastic and I always have a backup of these brow kits.

EDIT 10.17.13 | Not only have these things become increasingly difficult to find, but I cannot deal with how fast I go through the wax. I end up with a ton of these half used kits lying around and it's obnoxious. The replacement rate killed the cost effectiveness so I caved and bought the Anastasia Brow Fix which is a billion times better quality and a convenient crayon/pencil type product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ShyLover

When I saw this I thought it would be a cute thing to try and to see if it really would help my brows. Lucky for me I actually don't need to much help for my brows or else I would have been very peeved off.

While the colors look amazing - and are, the sort of wax they have right on top ruins the whole thing for me. I did keep my brows in place but it made them feel awful. It also tended to take whatever color was floating around and get mixed with it somehow turning it into a mess just to look at.

Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by lilac819

Updated:
Forgot to update this. Using the wax before the powder makes it too dark looking. I see strokes of lines using my brow brush. So, i used it after but it would take off the powder off my eyebrows. Wax is completely useless in my opinion. I'll stick to my bareminerals brow gel.

Ok...i'm not going to give this product 5 stars just because it's cheap and can do what any other eyeshadow can do. The powder is very pigmented so you would need a light hand to apply this to your eyebrows. Took off one lippie cuz the wax sucks...what can you do with that wax? I dont even know how to use it...do i put it on before or after i fill in my eyebrows? Anyway...the brush sucks too...i was hoping for a more thicker brush. Took off another lip for that. I guess i'm a little hard to impress when it comes to brown brow shades. I think any other brown shades could do the same job. I thought it could do miracles or something because there was so much hype on youtube about it so i got it. But there's really nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Poptarts1375

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow kit, the colors are so pigmented i could die! plus it so inexpensive which is good for someone with a budget. I took one lippie off only 'cuz the wax doesnt really help it stay so i use the Maybelline clear gel to hold it in place. but other than that i think it's a great product overall and worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was amazed by this product. It was very cheap, but it's such amazing quality! The powders are very pigmented and the wax really sets the brows. I like the packaging too, it comes with a clear top, a draw out mirror, a tweezer and a brow brush. The lid on my powder doesn't close very well anymore though. Plus, the colors are a liiiitle too dark for my complexion. Other than that, this is definately a hit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Once again I am amazed at the quality of WnW. No need to spend more for brows, this kit has what alot of women have been searching for: a natural/ash medium brown that isn't a brown/red. This is easy to use, brush that comes with it works just fine. What u do is first use the clear wax and then the lighter brown powder. I dont know if thats the "right" order, but this seems to work better b/c if u put wax on second it will smudge the powder around. Abandoning my Clinique brow pencil now!