Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

on 10/23/2012 1:03:00 AM

Wow! After years of looking for a color that maches my hair which is almost black, I finally found a brow kit I love. Every product I bought seemed to oxidize and turn auburn. I didn't want to use black because it would make my brows look hard & fake. I highly recommend this product.

on 10/22/2012 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the second brow kit I've ever had. My first one was the elf one in Ash, which is pretty good. It was slightly light for me. This one had great reviews, and I can see why. I think there is only one color- Ash. It has 2 shades, and the white is the wax. The wax is average. I don't really use it very much. However, I do love the 2 brow shades. One is dark brown, and one is a medium ash brown. It is VERY pigmented. I use a nonslanted eyeliner brush to apply. One light dab and you will be able to pick up a lot of color. I am Asian with light black, sparse eyebrow hairs. I'm always careful not to overdo my eyebrows because it can make me look 'angry'. This kit is great. I use the dark brown to define the arch, and the light brown to fill in the gaps. It looks VERY natural. It doesn't smear, but is easy to remove at the end of the day. I really really like it a lot. The case is kind of clumsy. It also comes with a small slanted brush and a tiny tweezer. The tweezer is actually pretty handy to have. The brush isn't bad.. but it is too small to use comfortably. Best of all, it is very cheap, but works very well. I was considering getting Anastasia's brow kits.. but I'm glad I got this, because it definitely gets the job done for a fraction of the price.

on 8/5/2012 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have had mine for almost a year and it still looks untouched. Honestly, you need the tiniest amount for your brows because it is so pigmented. Usually, I don't use a primer with this product and it still lasts ALL DAY. It is so cheap in price and will last you a very long time!

on 6/27/2012 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing pigmentation
-my eyebrows look gorgeous after using this
-only thing is I would like it to come with a brow highlighter but other than that its perfect.
-I also use the brown shades as eyeshadows and love them

on 6/23/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Rite aid had a 40% off promotion on all wet n wild products. So I said to myself "WHY NOT?!" I never really do anything with my brows and I hate seeing girls with overly exaggerated heavy eyebrows that make them look like they have caterpillars on top of their eyes. (sorry ladies, just my opinion.) The thing I love about this brow kit is that it has 2 different shades of brown and I was able to customize a shade that made my brows look filled, but still natural.

Overall, this kit was inexpensive (and worth it!) and basically perfect for anyone!

on 5/8/2012 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I had been searching for years for a brow definition product that didn't have a red tint in it to match my dark brown brows. I tried pencils from Prescriptives to colored wax from Benefit. All were either too dark or had a reddish tint. I read about this and decided I had nothing to lose but a couple of bucks. I got it on sale for under $2. I got the kit in Ash Brown. I thought I would use the darkest shade because the lighter one looked way too light. Surprisingly the lighter shade matches my dark brows perfectly without being too dark. I have been using it for over a year and haven't hit pan yet. You don't need to load up your brush, just a dab at a time will do. Even though this will last me a long time, I've already bought a back up just in case they discontinue this color. By the way, the wax is useless as are the tweezers. I use a clear mascara to set my brows and an angled brush from Benefit labeled 09 which works perfectly.

on 4/29/2012 9:19:00 PM

This brow kit is the best drugstore brow product I've tried hands down. It has two different shades so you custom create your own color to suit your hair color. With my dark brown hair I can find the perfect match to my brow color. The wax itself is the only part I'm just so-so on. Its okay, but I just wish it was formulated a bit better. This product is amazing for the price. Please go out and get it!

on 2/27/2012 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have been using a high end brow powder for my eyebrows for years but wasn't totally satisfied. I have tried MAC's pencil in spiked and maybelline eyebrow pencils but don't like that in the summer or when I sweat, the pencil looks so drawn in and has sometimes run on the corners. Highly dissapointed, I stuck with my eyebrow powder until I saw the Wet-n-Wild Eyebrow kit at Rite Aid for less than $5. I am amazed at how awesome it works. I love it!!!! My eyebrows mach my har (natural dark brown/black) and my skin color NW35. If i want them to look a little filled in or more natural I fill them in spairngly but if I am going for a dramatic look, this eyebrow kit has the potential to help me.

WARNING: The colors are pretty intense so it's not suitable for people with pale eyebrows. Also use another brush to apply the powders, the one that comes included in the kit just messes up your powders and makes you waste a lot of product cuz it sorts of cracks/pulverizes the powders. The tweezers suck....

on 2/18/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product and the price is unbeatable for the amount you get. I used to buy the $24 Smashbox brow tech kit and it was hurting my pocket way too much for the amount of product you get. I was looking for a good alternative for a long while before I came across this one which was an exact duplicate. Same combo of lighter shade, darker shade and wax and I use all of them. I have dark brown hair, almost black, and I use the lighter shade to fill in the brow in sparse areas to make it even, the darker shade over it to define the brow and then the wax on top of it all. The staying power isn't the best, but it isn't with any powder even the Smashbox brow tech. I use brow mascara on top to make it stay even better, which seems to work well. All in all, $4 beats $24 any day, especially when the $4 alternative comes with more product.

on 2/9/2012 11:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only product I have used on my brows, but since it works so well I see no need to try others out. I've found that the light brown is too light for my brows and doesn't give me the look I'm going for, but the dark brown is perfect. The brush is nice and gives you control over the powder. The wax is okay, but if you apply too much it can look like your eye brows are wet. It has good staying power, but if you mess up you can easily wash the color away with water and a gentle cleanser. It also comes with small tweezers which are nice for plucking pesky hairs that are growing back between waxes. This is one of my favorite products!

Popular Brows Products