April 17, 2014 | 1834 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by lilac819

Updated:
Forgot to update this. Using the wax before the powder makes it too dark looking. I see strokes of lines using my brow brush. So, i used it after but it would take off the powder off my eyebrows. Wax is completely useless in my opinion. I'll stick to my bareminerals brow gel.

Ok...i'm not going to give this product 5 stars just because it's cheap and can do what any other eyeshadow can do. The powder is very pigmented so you would need a light hand to apply this to your eyebrows. Took off one lippie cuz the wax sucks...what can you do with that wax? I dont even know how to use it...do i put it on before or after i fill in my eyebrows? Anyway...the brush sucks too...i was hoping for a more thicker brush. Took off another lip for that. I guess i'm a little hard to impress when it comes to brown brow shades. I think any other brown shades could do the same job. I thought it could do miracles or something because there was so much hype on youtube about it so i got it. But there's really nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Poptarts1375

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow kit, the colors are so pigmented i could die! plus it so inexpensive which is good for someone with a budget. I took one lippie off only 'cuz the wax doesnt really help it stay so i use the Maybelline clear gel to hold it in place. but other than that i think it's a great product overall and worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was amazed by this product. It was very cheap, but it's such amazing quality! The powders are very pigmented and the wax really sets the brows. I like the packaging too, it comes with a clear top, a draw out mirror, a tweezer and a brow brush. The lid on my powder doesn't close very well anymore though. Plus, the colors are a liiiitle too dark for my complexion. Other than that, this is definately a hit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Once again I am amazed at the quality of WnW. No need to spend more for brows, this kit has what alot of women have been searching for: a natural/ash medium brown that isn't a brown/red. This is easy to use, brush that comes with it works just fine. What u do is first use the clear wax and then the lighter brown powder. I dont know if thats the "right" order, but this seems to work better b/c if u put wax on second it will smudge the powder around. Abandoning my Clinique brow pencil now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I don't really ever fill in my brows but i've decided to start and wanted something cheap to start playing with. This is super cheap and does wonders. I even love the wax to set my brows. If you wanna start playing with your brows definitely pick this up as it's cheap and it's amazing. There is two different shades in the kit so you have options. It comes with mini tweezers and an angled brush. I don't use either, I use my own angled brush from Sonia Kuschuk. Apply this in small strokes so it looks even.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sawny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! I have very sparse asian brows and I use this everyday to fill them in. It gives a natural look and I have oily skin yet this seems to stay on and becomes more natural looking as the day goes on. I hate the whole fake looking eyebrows that some asian women have and I always try to avoid that and this product does a great job. I love how the browns are brown and don't have a red undertone like some eyebrow products do. Oh, but the packaging is absolute crap.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by escapeterminal

Absolutely fantastic! I was thinking about getting a brow pencil just because they're a little bit quicker to use than a palette, but I still love this. Great price, easy to use, fantastic staying power and pigmentation. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by BadBlood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros:
Cheap
Kit has 2 shades
Wax included
Short angled brush included
Mini tweezers included (not so great though....)

Cons:
Kit only comes in one color set

I would buy this again since it's so affordable, but I don't see me running out of this any time soon. The colors aren't a perfect match for me but I can make do with it. I have to be really light handed with it though or I'll start looking evil, lol.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Another score from WnW! I love brow products and I found that perfect kit for only $3.99. You get two brow powders: 1. light warm toned brown. 2. Dark neutral toned brown. The package states "Ash brown" and I could only find this shade available. However, it's not really ash. the light brown definitely has red tones in it. The dark is a dark chocolate brown. Also, you get a brow wax and a small handy brush and tweezers. The tweezers are just medicore but they are travel friendly and good to keep in my purse for those random hairs. This product is hands down one of the best brow products that I have tried. This brow kit is just as good as those other highend brow kits from BeneFit, Urban Decay and Smashbox for a lot less money! I'm amazed of the staying power of this too! Oily skin, 100 degrees with humidity and sweat and this stuff stays put all day until I wash it off! Outstanding!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

This is a really good brow powder, its pigmented and stays on all day. The only thing bad i have to say about it is that i got the color "Dark Brown" thinking that it would be a true brown color, but the lighter color has red/auburn tints to it, which doesnt match me because i have dark colored hair. But the darker color has no red tints. So i had to use the NYX cake powder's lighter shade to fill in the inner parts of my brows, which is a pain. Nevertheless, the actual product is great, i just hoped the dark brown color didnt have tints of red.