Avon MagiX Face Perfector

3.7

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 7.5% OCTISALATE 4.0% Other Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE CELLULOSE CYCLOMETHICONE CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER ALUMINA ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER SILICA NYLON-12 HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER C30-45 ALKYL METHICONE C30-45 OLEFIN PEG/PPG-20/23 DIMETHICONE LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER POLYETHYLENE BORON NITRIDE PARFUM/FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OK, I really wanted to love this stuff but NOO. I paid less than $10 with the shipping. Today, I started wearing it to work and I live in a hot humid weather, after 3 hrs my face started producing some oil on my t-zone. I didn't bring any touch up or blotting paper. When I left work, I checked myself in the mirror and noticed some dried white patches here and there. Yuck! At 6pm, my face is totally an oil factory. So regret buying it because I had such a high hope for this product.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer! I have searched high and low for a primer that would keep me shine free and this works better than anything i have used thus far. I have tired every thing from drugstore to high end but this stuff is the only one that really works. i don't really care for the smell but once i apply my makeup i do not notice it at all. the consistency reminds me of the L'Oreal perfecting base but with much better oil control. i will definitely repurchase. the only complaint i would have is that it doesn't do much minimize the appearance of my pores but this can be fixed by applying thsi primer and then another pore filling primer after it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it is light weight
I don't remember a noticeable smell
it has spf 20
it's not the perfect primer for my combination skin ( it creates a smooth base to apply my foundation but it doesn't last for ever)
won't buy again

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer. I was on the hunt for a good primer, on a whim I got this off ebay brand new for under $5 dollars, and im in love, I have dry to normal skin, I love how smooth it feels on the skin, I wear it everyday all day with foundation....my skin never feels oily/greasy it last all day on me, its not heavy, it looks natural under my foundation, there's no caked on look. I live in FL and its hot hot hot down here and this holds up amazingly. I usually only like avons skin care line , iv never really been into there make up but I love this product. iv been through about 3 bottles so far

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this primer thingy. I love how it feels on the skin for the first hour or so. Afterwards,it makes my skin disgustingly oily and greasy. Ew,ew,ew. It feels so siliconey aswell. It did nothing for the lasting power of my foundation,just made it apply better and smoother. After a few hours it highlights pores,and makes my skin appear bumpy and disgusting. Basically,it is not worth the money that Avon charge. It isn't suitable for oily or combination skin and definately not dry as it does highlight dry patches.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have a love hate relationship with this primer. It goes on very silky and makes my face feel smooth. My foundation seems to last longer with it but I don't notice any pore reduction and I can't stand the heavy floral smell! I am not really sensitive to scents but for some reason this smell really bothers me. I don't notice it as much once it is on my face but I have to avoid using it on my upper lip or I will smell it all day. I don't think I will repurchase this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a tube of this stuff on sale for $4.99. It was worth every single penny and more !! After the lovely light gel dries on your face, perfection is left behind ! I am in my late forties and my pores are getting larger, but they look non-existent with this product ! It dries quickly and mattifies my oil for hours and hours ! Give this stuff a try if ever you get the chance. It feels light and lovely and I will not start my day without it, not anymore !

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I find this product works pretty well for me. I don't get oily as quickly. I also find it works better if you apply a small amount. At first I used too much thinking this would soak up the oil, when all that happened was it got cakey under my powder. And often it will be on sale, so the price is reasonable.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This was an average product.Felt soft on the skin but VERY silicone-y. Didnt notice much in the lasting perfomance of the foundation tho :-/

Sucks...not worth the price at all

Popular Primer/ Correctors