September 17, 2014 | 1997 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this primer thingy. I love how it feels on the skin for the first hour or so. Afterwards,it makes my skin disgustingly oily and greasy. Ew,ew,ew. It feels so siliconey aswell. It did nothing for the lasting power of my foundation,just made it apply better and smoother. After a few hours it highlights pores,and makes my skin appear bumpy and disgusting. Basically,it is not worth the money that Avon charge. It isn't suitable for oily or combination skin and definately not dry as it does highlight dry patches.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetnlow30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this primer. It goes on very silky and makes my face feel smooth. My foundation seems to last longer with it but I don't notice any pore reduction and I can't stand the heavy floral smell! I am not really sensitive to scents but for some reason this smell really bothers me. I don't notice it as much once it is on my face but I have to avoid using it on my upper lip or I will smell it all day. I don't think I will repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lucky11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a tube of this stuff on sale for $4.99. It was worth every single penny and more !! After the lovely light gel dries on your face, perfection is left behind ! I am in my late forties and my pores are getting larger, but they look non-existent with this product ! It dries quickly and mattifies my oil for hours and hours ! Give this stuff a try if ever you get the chance. It feels light and lovely and I will not start my day without it, not anymore !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find this product works pretty well for me. I don't get oily as quickly. I also find it works better if you apply a small amount. At first I used too much thinking this would soak up the oil, when all that happened was it got cakey under my powder. And often it will be on sale, so the price is reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This was an average product.Felt soft on the skin but VERY silicone-y. Didnt notice much in the lasting perfomance of the foundation tho :-/

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by VANILLADROPZ

Sucks...not worth the price at all

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by farhakhan2006

I've repurchased this product about 2 times now. Summers in Texas with a busted A/C in the car equals to MELTING faces especially considering I have very oily skin. For a cheaper alternative than most primers are in Sephora...this does the job fabulously. I don't really like how after you apply it feels a little "powdery" but I do love wearing it under foundation or tinted moisturizer. I see a significant difference when I wear this over when I don't. My face doesn't get oily as fast. I love this product especially with its price point. It's not my HG primer, but it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticMadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

At first, I didn't notice anything. I was quite disappointed actually, and then I done something one of the other users suggested by mixing it in with my foundation on the back of my hand before applying. Wow, what a difference! I really like this product after all, would definitely re-purchase and I recommend it to people who may have dry patches of skin on their face otherwise easily noticed with other primers / foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by soveryartistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had this primer for over 1,5 years; even though it's not the only one that I use, it still lasts a pretty long time. I absolutely love it, it eliminates shine, reduces the appearance of the enlarged pores near my nose area, helps the foundation to stay on longer. It's not a miracle product, but it works really well compared to other primers I have used -- like E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer or L'oreal Studio Secrets, Lumene's, Bare Escentuals'. Avon's primer must be the best one in its price range, and I always seem to reach for that one when it's special occasion and I need to look extra nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. I have VERY OILY skin and i like to use this as a mattifying primer or sometimes i just use it alone. it doesn't really mattify like it claims it will, but maybe my skin is just to oily for this product. i will still continue to buy because it does kinda conceal my blemishes and it does mattify my skin for about an hour on cool day!