April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

Nice scrub. Gentle & cooling. Makes my face feel great, and also works well on the body too =).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not gonna lie..I have been using this scrub for my BODY! I love exfoliating my skin without leaving a mess in my shower or irritating my skin. A LOT of body exfoliators cause me to break out on my chest, neck, and back..so I decided I would try using a scrub that is meant for the face, on my body..that way I definitely wouldn't break out. The first time I used this product I worried that it wouldn't be a strong enough exfoliant for my body, but boy was I wrong! Even though the product felt like it may not be getting the job done, when I stepped out of the shower and dried off I was pleasantly suprised by how smooth and glowing my skin looked. I am going to continue to use this product and also look for other FACIAL scrubs that may work well on my body. Just happy to have found something that works for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I'm one of the few who didn't like this. While it's very cooling and keeps you clean, it did not work for my normal/combination skin. It's kind of harsh, but I believe it is better for oily skins, but definitely not for sensitive. On the back side of the package, it claims that it is good for everyday use, but I don't think that exfoliators like this should be used everyday. Just my opinion. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sameenelahi821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Absolutely perfect for anyone with insanely oily skin! I don't care how oily your skin is, after using this you will feel like you were born again!! It's perfect. It's got these little exfoliating beads that leave absolutely NOTHING on your face, and it gives you a cool, tingly feeling that really makes you feel refreshed. I use this before bed to take off makeup and if you apply an acne-clearing product after it and wash it off in the morning, I absolutely guarantee that your skin will look a hundred times better in no time. If anyone is on the fence between this cleanser and the cream version - DO NOT buy the cream one! This one knocks the cream out of the park. It will forever be my nighttime skin cleansing product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness. This scrub is love and I'm totally enamored with it. Let me start off by saying that my skin is psychotic-oily, acne-prone, superficial acne-scarred- and I've been dealing with its nonsense for a long time. I picked up this scrub due to the awesome MUA reviews, putting my faith in it. This kind of thing usually ends poorly, especially when I get really excited about a skincare product.
To my surprise, however, this scrub works amazingly for my skin type! I've been using it with my Olay Pro-X brush or a cloth every morning for two weeks so far. It's just lovely. It has a pretty strong tingle, which I adore, but if you're the kind of person who doesn't like that menthol feel, steer clear from this one. It exfoliates effectively yet gently, cleanses deeply without drying me out, and rinses clean with this AMAZING refreshing, cooling sensation. It leaves my skin bright, smooth and refreshed.
Now, in the course of using this scrub, it has helped my existing acne a bit. Not due to medicine, because there's no salicylic acid or benzol peroxide in it, but due to how deeply it cleanses. My pimples dry up more quickly, without drying up my face, of course. Needless to say, I still use moisturizer daily and nightly.
The only cons for this scrub I can think of are the smell and the packaging. While the scent is quite pleasant, I don't find fragrance necessary in facial products. Also, while the bottle is cool looking and easy to dispense product, it gets a teeny bit leaky at the opening. I just have to he careful that none spills out when I use it.
These cons are moot compared to how awesome this scrub is. I look forward to using it every morning, and boy, does that tingle wake me up!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by HJensen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because my skin was feeling a little dull and lifeless. I use this just on my face and a different scrub on my body. This is a great exfoliator! The beads aren't to harsh and the formula feels amazing on your skin. Once you rinse it off, it's an incredible sensation. I'm giving this four stars because the packaging wasn't great. The cap filled with water in the shower and the product also leaks out into the lid of the cap. It's kind of messy and I have to make sure to drain out the cap before I take it out of the shower. Other than that, I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by nicoleboncic

I love this scrub! After you use it, it makes your skin feel SO soft! I also love the stingy, cold sensation after! Overall, I will buy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Gorgeous123

I Love Love Love This Product ! I Use It Night & Morning And I Never Broke Out Or Anything Like That, When You First Apply This Product You Can Really Feel How Its Doing It's job, Your Skin Feel Fresh And Clean And Clear I Love It <3 ! But There More Better One Out There At The Drugstore So I Might In The Future Buy A Diff One

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by msaddler

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really works for me. I don't react well to products that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide which this cleanser doesn't have. The cleansing beads are perfect - not too big and harsh - for my skin. I use this once a day in the shower and my skin looks great. I have just purchased my second tube, something that rarely happens. Usually before I finish the product I wind up dumping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by makeupfreak08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for summer and excellent scrub the tingly feeling good to use in the morning