November 26, 2014 | 920 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Lash Injection PinPoint

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by clockworkmices

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate this mascara. It didn't seem to do anything to my eyelashes except clump them together and actually gave the impression of shortening them, as well as making them look very dry and fragile. I have very thick, messy lashes and I like them to look as thick and false-eyelash like as possible, so for me this was plain terrible. The tiny plastic brush puts me off as well, I don't really like small brushes or plastic/rubber brushes so this was basically my nightmare mascara brush. However, I gave it to my mum and she loves it and it makes her eyelashes look incredible - she has very long, thin eyelashes. And I do have to give it credit for one thing: It does not smudge. It literally does not budge at all. It doesn't come off without hard work. Overall, this is a no-no for me, although on the right person I guess it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by GlammaFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! It's small so it coats every single lash (including the little ones). I also like how it makes my lashes very looong! I feel like my lashes look twice as long as they are. The smell is not that good, but I'll suck it up because of the awesome quality of this mascara. I layer regular TF Lash Injection over this to get an even more dramatic effect. HG mascara duo!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Sizbelle

Overall: 8.5/10
LOVE:
I was really amazed by the result of this skinny look brush. This really gives volume and length. But the formula seems a bit thick so at 2 coats its like a bit too thick to carry on. Luv the brush as its really thin and can reach out to the inner corner lashes. The mascara really makes my lashes stays curl, look at my pic 1 done lashes, you can compare to the Dior or Buxom mascara done look and you will realise its pretty hard to see my lash even with mascara on.
HATE:
One thing i hate this mascara is the smell, the chemical smell was too overwhelming. Imagine holding my breath during the application. TooFaced, can you guys do something to the smell? I would definitely get this in full size if they are able to do something with the smell.
Additional Review on this mascara:
I simply luv the result as the curl staying power lasted until night which was approx 10 hours of wear. It was also a breeze removing them, as i was using my usual oil cleanser. Just some gentle rubbing they came off.. I would add 0.5 points more to the rating as it deserve minus the scent haha

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I would give this a 2.5 if I could. I wasn't expecting much because the regular Too Faced Lash Injection did nothing for me. I have sparse asian lashes so the brush of the regular Lash Injection is unable to pick up the lashes and deposit any formula. This gives me much better results. With two coats, my lashes were doubled in length. The smaller brush really helps with lengthening my flimsy lashes, more so than other brands I've tried. Also, it stays put all day without smudging.The formula is quite thick, and not runny. Because of this, I forsee it drying out really fast.

I only gave this 2 lippies though because it makes my lashes incredibly hard and it is difficult to remove, even with waterproof makeup remover. Also, this barely volumizes my lashes. My lashes are still very thin with this on and I prefer the thick, false lash effect. This mascara is only okay. I prefer my trusty L'oreal Voluminous to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Amanda1107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very disappointed by the results from this product. My lashes clumped easily and it didn't curl or lengthen dramatically.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

Got a sample of this crap in a tube from Sephora and I am ticked off now that I didnt just save my points instead. The mascara does absolutely nothing, it's very stiff, no volume, no length...nada

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by guardbabie09

I got this as a sample after buying shadow insurance and I am so glad I didn't spend money on it. This mascara was useless to me. First of all I'm not into small brushes and believe me this one is tiny! Second as soon as you open it you smell it, and it is not a pleasing smell. The first day I used it I had curled my lashes. It did oh kay. Didn't clmup or flake but other then that their was not much lengthing and no thickening. The second day I didn't curl my lashes and it did nothing. No curl, no length, nothing!! Not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow this mascara is awesome!
I actually feel like I'm wearing false lashes when I build this up, my lashes get so long and thick. Very sexy.
The little brush is so easy to work with and get every single lash coated, unlike most mascaras. It is also very buildable, you can make it look natural or totally glam by adding more.
It does not flake or smudge at all, it stays put until you take it off. The only reason I took off a lippie is because it is really hard to get off. No matter what remover I use it comes off in little flakes, and they get into and irritate my sensitive eyes. Otherwise this would be my HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by seasonal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this as a Sephora sample and initially I was skeptical because I have a love/hate relationship with mascara and I like to look make-up free while using minimal make-up. But that said, I love the way it goes on because it looks natural and still manages to give my lashes a kick. It doesn't smudge or clump either - it's more of a defining mascara. I remove it with my Clinique lotion eye makeup remover which works very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this mascara with the regular lash injection to add extra length to the volumizing power of the Lash Injection, and I absolutely love the results. My lashes look long, healthy, dark, but not really unnatural. This mascara on its own works well also. It gets every single lash, and it lengthens beautifully while adding enough volume to get by on its own. I love love love this mascara. The brush is really fantastic, and I haven't had any problems removing this mascara as others have said they do.