April 24, 2014 | 1371 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wake up with the puffiest eyes every morning. I bought this rollerball a little over a month ago and it has not helped with the morning puffiness at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just bought this last night, and started using it today. I do not (yet) have a problem with dark circles, and I has used a retinoid for YEARS under my eyes. I just recently started to notice the beginning signs of puffiness under my eyes. I have read other reviews that were not so favorable, but for me it seems to work fine. I'm thinking that different people have different skin textures, and different reasons for the puffiness around their eyes. For me this works, I bought it from a friends referral, she SWORE by it. May not be a miracle worker, but I like it. Let's face it gals, aging is inevitable.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by CammieBella

I was pretty dissappointed in this product, although maybe initially my expectations were too high. I personally do have very puffy undereyes, I began using this product in the morning before I put on any makeup or moisturizer. The main thing that I actually like about this is the roller ball packaging. The ball has a really nice cooling feeling and feels very refreshing. However I didn't really notice any drastic results. My undereyes maybe seemed a little less puffy but definetly not enough for me to repurchase this product. It does feel nice and strangely does make me feel a little more awake in the morning but the results just weren't there for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for several months now. Actually I bought a tube of it a few years ago when it first came out, but my b/f at the time used it more than I did, so I let him keep it. Anyways, this product isn't a miracle worker by any means. Which means I think it is kind of expensive for what it actually does. I apply it every day--and I do notice that right after I apply it, it DOES help with visible puffiness. I don't think it does a whole lot for dark circles. But I use it every morning, regardless. I haven't noticed any long lasting improvement from using it.

I will say, that I think it does apply evenly and nicely. I have had no issues with it being goopy. I always give it a shake before I use it. It dries quickly (sometimes I massage it in, sometimes I don't) and after it does there is no residue or greasy feel, so that's good. I like to store it standing straight up, because I'm scared the stuff will seep into the rollerball if it is on its side and make a mess, so I wish it had a bigger base--it topples over pretty easily. And my one tube has lasted over 6 months now, so I guess for the price you do get a lot of use. All in all I think it is okay...nothing special, but I like it good enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Awful. This product is useless. It does nothing for puffiness or dark circles. I just flushed $12 down the drain. I've been using this for about 6 weeks, and I see no improvement. I will not repurchase this, and I do not recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like the cooling effect, but I have almost finished this up and I see no results in terms of puffiness or dark circles. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by forevergreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hate it! the puffiness under my eyes didn't even go away and to top it off, my eyes started burning and itching and nearly closed completly shut. i guess i was allergic to it or something but besides that,i didn't see a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the anti-puff eye roller on a whim, even though I'm not into eye creams, as I use pure Shea butter for my daily "eye cream"; however, I was intrigued with the ingredients like caffeine etc. I use it every morning before applying my makeup and I love the brightening and decrease in puffiness affect it has on my eyes. Now I will say, I don't have a lot of puffiness (but slightly noticeable) in my eye area normally, so if you need something really moisturizing and decreases a lot of puffiness or dark circles, this is NOT the product for you! It has a nice cooling affect though! I definitely recommend it to those with younger (teens/early twenties) skin types. It is a staple in my skin care routine for now but, I can definitely see myself changing as my skin gets more mature.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by zalime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the cooling effect but honestly this product does nothing to reduce puffness/ dark circles etc. Waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

I haven't seen any remarkable improvements nor has this product been *bad* for me... I quite like giving my under eye area a bit of a massage each morning with this roller ball and it feels gentle enough to do so. It does dispense a lot of product so I just tap in the excess and it's fine. I haven't noticed any reduced puffyness but then again I didn't have *super* high hopes for this product, so I'm neither disappointed nor astounded. Clinique has a similar rollerball product which is way pricier but probably does the same thing? If you don't mind the cooling effect and like to have a bit of a massage, it's not a bad product, but I am erring on the 'don't believe the hype' side :)