January 31, 2015 | 1809 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by quotidianlight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff makes me look wide awake on days when I am so sleep deprived I can hardly keep them open. I keep it in my bag at all times and it's a holy grail. Lasts a long time too, great under makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

Three words that sum up my experience: it does nothing.

I've used it for two months or so every morning, and while the metal roller ball is nice and cooling, the actual serum had no effect whatsoever on my eyebags. Granted, I've got the natural Asian undereye skin that bunches up when I smile, so maybe there's nothing for the serum to 'take away', but for the relatively high price tag, it's still disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by matildachung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

While this product is not bad, I don't think it does what it says it does. I have eyes that get swollen very easily - especially when I wake up. I tried using this at night and in the morning, first under my usual eye cream and then just this but didn't notice any difference. It didn't reduce any puffiness at all. With that said, it does feel very cool to the touch and the roller ball attribute makes it easy to put on. In the summer months, I'm thinking that this will be enough to moisturize the under eye area but I started to use it in the winter and was definitely not moisturizing at all. And while for a drugstore product I find it bit expensive (17.99 here in Canada), I purchased mine on sale so it wasn't too bad. Don't think I would pay full price for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupadviceneeded

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK but not great: Reduces puffiness fairly well. Tested side by side against a cheaper, lesser known brand and didn't perform as well.

Good: Serum is non greasy and absorbs quickly. Very little to no scent. Applicator effective (roller ball).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Eustace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A generally useless product. The roller ball feels nice and cool on your skin (good during allergy season) but the product inside the roller does absolutely nothing. Just another product taking up valuable real estate in my bathroom...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

Let me first start out, I have never try a eye cream/roller before and I don't really have puffy eye. I do have light dark circles. So I really don't if this product will help with your puffy eyes. But I do think this product help with your dark circles. I haven't seen a big change in the way my dark cicrle looks. I love this product for it's moisturizing part. I use day and night. It doesn't bother my eyes at all. But I the only thing I hate about this product is the packeting. You will need to tip it over for the product to hit the roller. I love the roller is nice and cool feeling. Which feels nice under the eye in the morning like a morning pick up! Overall, I will always have in the skin care bag. This is a GH for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this on and off for over 6 months. First of all I like the packaging. It's easy to apply the product and I don't have to get it on my fingers like I would if it were in a tube or something, no mess = awesome. I get puffy eyes pretty easily. Generally I'll get puffy eyes if I get less than 6 hours of sleep a night which happens more than it should being a uni student. So I did use it at least once a week or so, depending if I was in a rush to get out the door and needed a quick fix or not. I can't say if this product works any better than the at home remedies that I had been experimenting with before. I've tried wrapping an ice cube in a face cloth and pressing it to my eyes and I've tried tea bags, and I think this stuff works about the same. I can see a difference in my eyes, it's not immediate and it's not like a miracle product. I kept it in the fridge for a while to give it a cooling affect.
I won't repurchase this because it works just as well as tea bags and ice cubes which are cheaper. I will probably keep experimenting with other anti-puff eye products though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wake up with the puffiest eyes every morning. I bought this rollerball a little over a month ago and it has not helped with the morning puffiness at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just bought this last night, and started using it today. I do not (yet) have a problem with dark circles, and I has used a retinoid for YEARS under my eyes. I just recently started to notice the beginning signs of puffiness under my eyes. I have read other reviews that were not so favorable, but for me it seems to work fine. I'm thinking that different people have different skin textures, and different reasons for the puffiness around their eyes. For me this works, I bought it from a friends referral, she SWORE by it. May not be a miracle worker, but I like it. Let's face it gals, aging is inevitable.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by CammieBella

I was pretty dissappointed in this product, although maybe initially my expectations were too high. I personally do have very puffy undereyes, I began using this product in the morning before I put on any makeup or moisturizer. The main thing that I actually like about this is the roller ball packaging. The ball has a really nice cooling feeling and feels very refreshing. However I didn't really notice any drastic results. My undereyes maybe seemed a little less puffy but definetly not enough for me to repurchase this product. It does feel nice and strangely does make me feel a little more awake in the morning but the results just weren't there for me.