July 28, 2014 | 2050 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by nelson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Brilliant, brilliant product. Hands down this is the best facial sunscreen and moisturiser i have used. After running through a huge variety of sunscreens from expensive to cheap, i have finally found one that is perfect, and as luck would have it, it's one of the cheapest! Over the last year or so i have tried Clinique advanced protection face cream spf 30 (slight grainy feel, not moisturising, highlights flakies), an Anthelios face and body milk spf 50 (too harsh, made my face peel slightly), various chemist brands with spf that was too low, Jurlique spf 30 (way too expensive for long term use), i finally turned to MUA In desperation and bought a bottle of this on so many good recommendations. Nice thin, smooth application which moisturises my normal/ slightly dry skin perfectly and provides an excellent makeup base. Spf 30, awesome! Why companies still make sunscreens lower than 30 is beyond me! Skin cancer is real and can be deadly, i had a cancer removed from my back last year from damage incurred when i was a child, i haven't been in the sun without sunscreen for 15 plus years! And if you're not concerned about cancer, at least know that by putting a generous layer of sunscreen on every day you are doing the best possible thing to prevent lines and wrinkles later on, all thos anti-aging creams are worthless if you're not wearing a high spf. Save your fancy Aesop and Dr. Hauschka products for night time and grab yourself a bottle of this to use during the day, you can thank me
later!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Penlatysan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know what's up with this moisturizer, but it never fully absorbs into my skin. I mean, when you touch my face it *feels* like it's completely absorbed, but if I put makeup over it, my makeup rubs off way easy, like it doesn't wanna "stick" to the moisturizer. And this is Revlon Colorstay foundation I'm talking about! It just rubs right off! Also, the SPF is useless. I went to the zoo for 8 hours and came home with my face fried. I was never in contact with water, didn't sweat (it was only 60 degrees out), and by the end of the day it was all too apparent this moisturizer failed me. But it does moisturize quite well, and hasn't made me break out or anything, so I guess that's a plus.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by DianaReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this sunscreen :) i use it daily on my face and i bring it down to my neck, im careful not to put too much on because i feel like it gets greasy. I can put this over my eyes and it wont sting them or irritate them. There is a slight spf scent to it but that doesnt bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by brandirae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I had been searching for an spf moisturizer and this has done everything I have ever dreamed of. This leaves my skin moisturized all day. It doesn't leave any whiteness on my face. I leave my face damp after washing, warm this up in my hands and apply to my face. It is lightweight with no odor. Also, since using this, my acne has been clearing up (probably more due to me stopping usage of another product). It also hasn't caused any new acne!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by misskeaux

This is my go to sunscreen and moisturizer. It is very light and does not leave my face greasy at all, even in the summertime. My skin absorbs it quickly, and I can apply make up, specifically powder based blush, without looking like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a life saver! for ppl who hates buying sunscreen and hates wearing sunscreen! Although i love japanese brand sunscreen (no scent and very thin/liquidy, and MATTE) all of the ones in the states are really thick and heavy sunscreen scented and leaves you looking oily! the first couple of times i used this i noticed a slight sunscreen scent, but over time i couldnt notice anymore. and also at first it left my face a little oily but after about a week my skin got used to it and it was great! easily absorbed into skin and feels so light. sometimes when my skin is dryer i add a bit of vanicream and its all great. a little expensive around 8+ dollars so it took me a while to decide to pick this up but really, 8 dollars is NOTHING, i dont even kno why i hesitated b/c sunscreen on its own from the drugstore are usually lik 12$ so this is such a deal for spf30 and a good moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

This is a no nonsense gentle moisturizer with SPF 30. I was using shiseido ultimate sun protection cream and before that I was using Avene, and I've tried many others in the past but I keep coming back to this one because it's so gentle for my otherwise easily irritated skin and it is moisturizing without being greasy.
It's so basic and so simple. The only downside to this is the cheap typical sunscreen scent which doesnt seem to really go away. I can smell the cheap typical sunscreen smell upto an hour after application.
But its a great product especially for the price.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by MMartha

WOW! this thing is AMAZING! I can't say it enough I use this on my face after I wash my face in the morning and at night. It does have a smell of sunscreen but it goes away I feel like this helps control my acne. I have oily acne prone skin and this helps keep my skin oil and acne under control I have also just stared using this on my back where I also have acne and I can see the difference after a couple of weeks. It leaves my skin super soft. I also use this under my makeup with no problem. I can't stress it enough how good this is. The product also last a long time around 5 months.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using Eucerin Everyday SPF30 Moisturizer for 10 years and NOTHING beats it! I literally have tried EVERY daily high SPF moisturizer on the market (Vanicream, Olay, Neutrogena.. etc.) This product is a lifesaver to us who have skin cancer issues. Long story short .. this is the ONLY product that doesn't irritate my fair sensitive skin. The white cast has never bothered me as long as my skin is protected and NOT GREASY! There is a clear appreciation from those of us who need this product as a PROTECTIVE element rather than a general moisturizing product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ColourTheWorld

After reading great reviews on this product, I decided to go out and buy a bottle. I have dry skin on my face due to use of Benzoyl Peroxide as many of you know, to treat acne. I was hoping this moisturizer would help with my dry skin. But, in reality, it didn't help at all. The actual consistency of the product was much lighter than what I'm used to. Also, the product does not blend into your skin. It left white patches on my face which made my face look ghost like instead of blending with my natural skin colour. That bothered me a lot seeing as this never happened to me while using any other moisturizer before. I think this product is meant for people who don't have dry skin and is just looking for a light-weight moisturizer with SPF in it. It didn't work out for me because I needed a much heavier moisturizer to keep my dry skin soft. I now use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream on my face and it does wonders in keeping my face baby soft. :)