July 25, 2014 | 1115 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson - Fancy

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by maria242

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it is reallyyy strong even thought its a nice smell, it gives me a headache though, when i first sprayed it, it smelt like vera wang princess night (which i also have), but i think vera wang is much better and less stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by blancacachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love love love. This is favorite fragrance of all time. From the smell to silage it is down right amazing. I always receive compliments and get asked what I'm wearing. The smell reminds me of a certain smell from my childhood that I can't recall but makes me feel clean, sexy, and sweet.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by dreamsecurity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Count me among the many here who were embarrassed to purchase a perfume with Jessica Simpson's name on it, which was amplified even more by the name of the perfume ("Fancy"? Really??).

However, I was looking for something sweet and simple to wear on days when I don't feel like using an expensive scent. I picked it up for $20 at TJMaxx. Overall, it's the epitome of a gourmand, so if that isn't your thing, stay away. It definitely falls under the same category as Fantasy by Britney Spears, but it isn't as shrill. It's still very sugary and feminine, but aged up a little bit. I wouldn't wear this to a cocktail party or a special event, but it's perfectly suitable for every day wear--shopping, hanging out with friends, even work. In some ways, it reminds me of a fruitier, stronger (this stuff packs a punch), and more girlish Hanae Mori Butterfly. It's a "feel good" scent and worth the cheap price tag.

Update 6/18/12: Almost all of the males I work with are gay, but we recently hired two straight guys. I usually do a second spray midday (my skin eats up perfume like nobody's business), and afterwards, on two separate occasions, the guys have commented, "Is, is that you? You smell *amazing*". Guys in their 20s seem to be really fond of this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite gourmand scents because it isn't sickly sweet. The almond, floral, and sandalwood notes cut some of the sweetness a bit. I reach for this one when I want to smell yummy, but still "adult", lol. Pretty bottle, as well. Lasts a long time!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by BeautyChick101

i had to write a review on this fragrance it is probably the best fragrance i have in my collection. when i smelt it for the first time on a friend i asked her what is this smell its amazing she told me 'fancy' by jessica simpson i had to have it !!!
i looked around everywhere for it and i finally found it at priceline for $29 soo cheap (it was on special at the time)
this is a beautiful smell and i always get complimented on it it lasts a while on me but most perfumes dont last long on me
if your looking for a sweet vanilla scent that is sexy at the same time this is definantly the fragrance to turn to
always sample the perfume before trying JUST INCASE but as i said if your into the sweet smelling perfumes your bound to love this one :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

I don't really have a very high opinin of Jessica Simpson, but I do really like her fragrance. It starts off a little fruity with some warmth to it. I get mostly apricot to start with, and then it dries down to a warm caramel vanilla. It's definitely gourmand, but it's not sugary sweet - it has a nice warmness to it. It has great lasting power on me but it's not loud or overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Mandella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

From the first time I sniffed this in a magazine ad and had to purchase it (it was being sold at a high end department store then) to the drydown that is wafting from my shirt now, I have had a love for this perfume. Of course the novelty has worn off some, but this is the mini that I carry in my pocketbook. The notes I smell in this are faint fruity florals that agree very well with the warm vanilla, and amber on the bottom. I detect caramel, almond, and peach as they swirl but can't pick out one note from the rest at any given time. I don't have access to many niche fragrances unless I order them unsniffed or wait for generous swappers to send them (Thank you to those who have!) but this perfume will always hold a special place in my fragrance wardrobe.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by navywendy

all i smell with this is rose...which reminds me of old ladies. not good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by laraquinto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't tell anyone- I love this perfume!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sheila1560

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omgosh I thought since this perfume had such good reviews everywhere it would of smelt great or at least ok..omgosh it doesn't even smell sweet to me it smells like flowers to me and those old perfume at your local walmart!!So upset how can anyone say this smells like fantasy..no way it smells like flowers and old lady powder yuck!