April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson Fancy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite gourmand scents because it isn't sickly sweet. The almond, floral, and sandalwood notes cut some of the sweetness a bit. I reach for this one when I want to smell yummy, but still "adult", lol. Pretty bottle, as well. Lasts a long time!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by BeautyChick101

i had to write a review on this fragrance it is probably the best fragrance i have in my collection. when i smelt it for the first time on a friend i asked her what is this smell its amazing she told me 'fancy' by jessica simpson i had to have it !!!
i looked around everywhere for it and i finally found it at priceline for $29 soo cheap (it was on special at the time)
this is a beautiful smell and i always get complimented on it it lasts a while on me but most perfumes dont last long on me
if your looking for a sweet vanilla scent that is sexy at the same time this is definantly the fragrance to turn to
always sample the perfume before trying JUST INCASE but as i said if your into the sweet smelling perfumes your bound to love this one :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

I don't really have a very high opinin of Jessica Simpson, but I do really like her fragrance. It starts off a little fruity with some warmth to it. I get mostly apricot to start with, and then it dries down to a warm caramel vanilla. It's definitely gourmand, but it's not sugary sweet - it has a nice warmness to it. It has great lasting power on me but it's not loud or overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Mandella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

From the first time I sniffed this in a magazine ad and had to purchase it (it was being sold at a high end department store then) to the drydown that is wafting from my shirt now, I have had a love for this perfume. Of course the novelty has worn off some, but this is the mini that I carry in my pocketbook. The notes I smell in this are faint fruity florals that agree very well with the warm vanilla, and amber on the bottom. I detect caramel, almond, and peach as they swirl but can't pick out one note from the rest at any given time. I don't have access to many niche fragrances unless I order them unsniffed or wait for generous swappers to send them (Thank you to those who have!) but this perfume will always hold a special place in my fragrance wardrobe.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by navywendy

all i smell with this is rose...which reminds me of old ladies. not good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by laraquinto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't tell anyone- I love this perfume!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sheila1560

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omgosh I thought since this perfume had such good reviews everywhere it would of smelt great or at least ok..omgosh it doesn't even smell sweet to me it smells like flowers to me and those old perfume at your local walmart!!So upset how can anyone say this smells like fantasy..no way it smells like flowers and old lady powder yuck!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with a gourmand scent... It's true! I detest Pink Sugar(candy+dish soap), gag at Fantasy(when on me), and feel nauseous at Warm Vanilla Sugar(that's what it's called, right?). I avoided Fancy because I knew it was a gourmand. Doing stock at work, today, I came across a discounted bottle of this and decided to take a chance. I am so pleased I did. Fancy blooms into a classy, warm sweet scent. It's definitely vanilla-y, but manages to have notes of amber and florals that takes away from the whole smell-like-a-cookie effect, which I detest. I plan on buying the 1oz bottle for $20 tomorrow and wearing it all winter long. Fancy is the first fruit-free gourmand I have run into. It's sweet and warm, but doesn't remind me off a box of Maynards. Plus, I put it on 5 hours ago and it bloomed into a muskier, sweet aroma on me. Love it when drydowns keep getting better! I don't like Jessica Simpson, but I applaud her for this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by barbraella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my all time favourites!,there is nothing i can fault in this the fragrance itself is a beautiful mixture of vanilla,toffee and peach with the toffee being the most prominent on me,the staying power is great and the bottle is such a lovely rose gold colour and looks so feminine and girly, all the things i love in a fragrance is in this and hope it is not discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lalaliu

One of my favourite perfumes. Im not i perfume expert but i would describe it as sweet and i often get told i smell like a bakery, not sure if thats a good thing.