Lancome Creme Radiance

3.9

on 6/4/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Best cleanser i have ever tried! It has a lot of product in the bottle and it smells great. I can tell my face getting more radiant and cleaner.I was sceptacle about buying it for 25 but you only need to use about a pea size. the texture is very creamy, smooth and silky. This cleanser is so nice i always look forward to washing my face with this stuff and when i do i feel like i'm at the spa!

on 5/15/2011 10:10:00 PM

I really like this cleanser. As others have stated, you only need to use a tiny amount so it lasts a long time. It foams nicely and my face feels very clean (almost squeeky clean) after I rinse it off. And, it's not drying at all. While I usually only use this cleanser when I get it as a gwp, I'm seriously considering buying a tube (on eBay, of course). Definitely worth a try.

on 3/14/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I have had it for 10 months and I'm almost out. It gives a luxurious foam and makes my skin feel pretty balanced, not too dry or tight. My skin is very dry usually. I just wish it wasn't $25 :( But you do use it for a very long time cuz you only need a tiny bit. Buy it during gift time I guess!

on 3/3/2011 8:57:00 PM

Personally this product worked really well for me. I have acne prone, combination skin (more oily than dry) and this product is great. A little bit of this goes a long way (love how it turns from creamy texture to foam). It takes off all my makeup (especially my eye makeup) and doesn't dry out my skin as other cleansers have. It didn't break out my skin either. In addition, it doesn't leave any residue afterwards (which is a plus). I noticed that my pores seemed smaller and my skin clearer after I've started using this product. It also has a really nice smell. Another plus is that it's ophthalmologist approved (so you can use it on the eye area). Not recommended for people who have more dry skin or sensitive skin though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This cream cleanser worked great to remove my makeup: sunscreen, foundation, blush, bronzer, concealer and powder. Lancome USA claims it also removes waterproof eye makeup---that is a lie--- Now although it's great at removing makeup it's also great at stripping your face of every last bit of moisture it has as well. My skin is naturally very oily but this cleanser leaves my skin feeling so dry, tight and uncomfortable. I find the name of this cleanser to be slightly misleading because although it's a cream formulation it doesn't work like traditional cream cleansers that moisturize your skin. It may work better in the summer time when my face is much oilier but for the winter season this is not working for me.

EDIT: So I decided to try this out again since the weather is warming up. Turns out this cleanser does break me out; it gave me these tiny bumps on my forehead and my chin. I guess as an acne prone person I need to have an AHA to exfoliate and keep my skin clean.

on 1/31/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

At first impression, I didn't really like this product very much because I didn't think it did much cleansing my skin other than leaving my skin rather squeaky. However, after a venture on other cleansing products, I returned to this product again, and find it quite delightful.

It's very creamy when you apply it on your face with some warm water. I think this is my favorite part of the ride with this cleanser. I can create a creamy white mask with a tiny bit of this cleanser.

It did a better job of cleansing off my make-up than my other cleanser, which I would have to go through a toner step to clean up any extra left-over make-up. So this is actually a inbetween of a 3 to 4 for me. I think it does it job, and goes a long with a small amount that eventually foam up; so in that aspect, it's my favorite cleanser so far that remove makeup quite proficiently. Not sure if I want to repurchase because of my dry skin since this cleanser leaves it too squeaky clean, almost kind of dry afterward. If you have oily skin or combo, I think it's worth a try, and it's truly not expensive if you moderate the dosage of your usage.

on 1/30/2011 4:33:00 PM

I got a small version of Creme Radiance in a gift with purchase at the Lancome counter. I have oily/acne prone skin so I really had no intention of using this. One day I was running low on my usual face cleanser and I decided to try this out, it is amazing! You only need a tiny bit but it foams up and cleans off all your makeup plus any oil. My face feels so clean after I use this, it's not tight and there is no residue. I am really shocked at how well this works for my acne prone skin. I have also noticed that my pesky blackheads on my nose have been seriously reducing. This is extremely expensive for a face wash, I'm still on my freebie but it is one of the products that really makes a difference in my skin. I'm going to have to make the splurge soon!

on 1/18/2011 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My skin + this nasty cleanser= AWFUL, HORRIBLE, CRAZY BAD RESULTS!!!! First of all, when I put this on my hands to rub onto my face, I already feel like I'm doing something wrong. The PERFUME in this is INSANE and extremely overwhelming. I just knew it was going to break my face out. My face doesn't break out TOO easily, but with something terribly wrong it will. Icky Lancome, icky. This should be wiped off the counters. I thought I'd try it as I needed new & this had a nice GWP. I guess there might be a foam? or something- which the counter gal suggested, but they were out, so she told me this would be fine. Lying to get commission! This was soooooooo heavy and it does not even rinse all off. I hate it sooo much!

on 1/17/2011 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this product for about 2 years now. I switch to the gel in the summer months, I live in an area that gets very hot so I find the gel is better at that time of year. For the 8 months of the year that I use this product I have to say it helps me maintain great skin. If I could show pictures of my skin before I started using this and now, you would be shocked. You only use a very small amount so it lasts well. I think it is great value for the money and will use this as long as it is available :)
Update
After years of using this and loving it Lancome changed the formula. I absolutely hate it now. I don't find it to clean well and I found I started to break out (which isn't normal for me) Will not be using this anymore :(

on 1/11/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this item as part of a set GWP. Just a tiny bit foams EXTREMELY well and I'm quite impressed by how well this removes makeup (there's barely any residue left when I swipe my face with cotton pad + toner after washing).

Everything positive they say about this product is true. At the moment, this cleanser is one of my HG and I hope Lancome continues to make this product.