Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

on 7/15/2012 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've only had this for a day, but from my initial usage, I LOVE this product. It's incredibly moisturizing. I don't think this has shea butter (especially considering this is EXTREMELY cheap :D), but my lips feel as smooth as if I'd used my favorite Korres Pomegranate shea lip butter. The pigmentation isn't as extreme as the packaging looks like, but it does give your lips a nice glossy stain effect. For the price ($3 at Ulta), I will definitely buy it again. It's a perfect moisturizer for your purse whenever your lips feel chapped and in need of a color pick me up.

on 5/7/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: smells good, looks good, feels good :)
CONS: has a big tube :(
COMMENTS: I really love cherry, so the smell is to die for! I looks really good on my lips, because I love lip balms that have colour so they're not just clear and boring. The colour looks great on me, it's more pink than red but I like it anyway. It feels really good on my lips too! <3

on 3/2/2012 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Glossy, red tinted moisturizing lip balm. Great inexpensive blue based sheer red stain that lasts 2-3 hours on me.

on 2/12/2012 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Moisturizes and easy packaging to carry around. Makes me look polished but casual. No complaints. If you want to try a demure balmy red, I say, try this, not Revlon Lip Butters. This moisturizes better and its a softer red. Revlon Lip Butters are good but not for a soft moisturizing red.

on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of the packaging; some of the product kind of leaked through the bottom.

Overall I've been wearing this everyday since I've got it. I always have dry lips-- like ALWAYS regardless of whatever product I use.
Haven't an idea why.

So for me, of course this doesn't moisturize very well. BUT I use it because it fades to a stain. Which I love.

So... kind of lasts all day in that aspect.

It's like three dollars at Walgreens.
Try it out.

on 1/12/2012 3:14:00 PM

My HG lip balm, in simple words....I can`t live without this... I`ve been using it for about 4 years and I`ll keep buying for sure... I love my nivea lip balm, I will definitely repurchase :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this lip balm. It moisturizes your lips while giving them such a nice tint. I think this would be perfect for everyday wear. Although the colour looks dark in the tube after you apply it it gives your lips the nicest tint! I found this similar to the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Cherry Me, but this is a little more pigmented. This lasts 2-3 hours on my lips and it makes them look so glossy and nice. This also smells amazing and you get a lot of product for the price! The only thing I did not like about this is that it does not moisturize as well as some of my other lip balms. I would repurchase and recommend! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

on 12/20/2011 7:17:00 AM

It seems like I was collecting this product because I don't continuously use it. It's just not fun! :(

on 12/20/2011 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ok, I LOVE this colour... but this has zero staying power and does not moisturise my lips. I'm onto my third tube, because I love the sheeny red glow it gives my lips - but reality is, you have to keep reapplying it every 10 minutes, because it just vanishes from the lips and leaves them dry. As many times as you reapply it, it does not moisturise the lips.

Very pretty, though. Will buy again, just because of the red glow it gives my lips.

I LOOOOVE this!! My love affair began when I asked the girl sitting next to me (a very pale and freckly red head just fyi) where she got her lipstick. She told me it was Nivea and that it was actually lip balm. I freaked out! I love the fact that it looks good on everyone and especially the fact it has the same moisturizing qualities regular Nivea has,along with color and flavor! All in all, a great product. My whole math class is hooked!

Popular Lip Treatments