Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

4.3

on 3/30/2010 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Viva la Juicy is a bright, young, fruity floral. It's cheerful, sweet and loud! I find the rollerballs a great way for my daughter to wear the fragrance without it setting off allergies.

on 3/20/2010 8:11:00 AM

This is a great product! Smells so good.

on 1/20/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it. I was previously using Ferragamo Incanto Shine, which is my absolute favorite, but I need something warmer during the winter. I smelled this at my friend's house and instantly fell in love. The rollerball version is perfect because it is portable, goes a long way, and I won't regret the purchase if I get bored of the scent. The fragrance itself is sweet and warm, it smells like vanilla cupcakes but in a more sophisticated way, very feminine. This is going to be my signature winter scent :)

on 1/1/2010 2:06:00 PM

I found this beautiful fragrance when I went on a recent shopping trip to Ulta. I was actually test driving Couture Couture and I liked it so I went by the Juicy area and sprayed on Viva La Juicy on the inside of my wrists to see if I liked it too. By the end of the Ulta trip, I was hooked on Viva La Juicy and quickly decided that it was my next fragrance. Mind you, I'd been shopping for a new fragrance for weeks! I'm extremely picky about the perfumes I wear and this one has definitely got my attention!

This scent really is awesome. I love that it's complex yet simple and sweet, all at the same time. It carries well throughout the day without overpowering my nose and those around me. I especially like having this perfume in the roll on; in case I need an extra boost during the day.
If you're looking for a scent that is sexy, sophisticated, flirty, and fun then I would give this one a try!

on 12/24/2009 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I hate this buy itself, but like it when paired with vera wang princess.

By itself, to put it blankly- it reminds me of my teacher. She's obsessed with juicy couture and she always smells like this. By itself, it's a very grown up mature scent which I don't like. But paired with the Vera Wang Princess, it's great!

I won't buy this again though, it's not that great.

on 12/18/2009 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this rollerball!! I got this as a gift for a coworker, and when testing it decided to get one for myself. I am very picky when it comes to fragrance, but Viva stays true to smell on me, and lasts all day and night, which has never happened before with any frangrance.

on 12/14/2009 12:34:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff!! I can't say it enough. I tried this before, on a whim, while at Sephora one day and it did nothing for me. Fastforward to a couple months later and I am in love! I got a Macy's catalog and a sample of this was inside, so I give it a second chance, and it smelled so wonderful. This is wear perfumes get tricky for me..see I LOVE trying different fragrances and while one may seem to capture my likings, another one can just as easily come and take me away :)
So this rollerball version is great. I can test it out and if I don't get "tired" or bored with it by the time it runs out, I can repurchase (maybe even full sized bottle) Yes, it's that good that I'm considering it, even though it comes with that unattractive hefty price tag :D
But seriously though, if you come across this, give it a shot...smells HEAVENLY :)

This is my fragrance for when im in too big of a hurry to spray anything else on me. Always in my makeup bag, this is one of my only never changing items. I love the smell, but only in small amounts. I could not handle this on anything more than my wrists and dotted on my chest. The price is pretty good so it is definitely a good buy, at least to me.

on 10/17/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I caught a whiff of a coworker wearing this ... it smelled heavenly. Very feminine. Still, since I have a large drawer full of fragrances, I knew I didn't need yet another, no matter how lovely. Voila! The rollerball! I am all on board with this concept. This small bottle is a great way to try something and not have to spend too much - or in my case, if you want a new fragrance but don't need one! I think I will always do the rollerball thing from now on and save the guilt of spending too much!
Anyway, I love this fragrance. Not too terribly original, but it smells wonderful. Vanilla-ish with a slight floral punch. Love it.

on 10/16/2009 3:09:00 PM

viva la juicy doesn't last all that long on me (and frankly i wanted to make sure i really liked the fragrance before shelling out the money for the full size) so i thought the rollerball would be a good purchase.

it's not that it isn't, but it does seem to have a weaker scent than viva la juicy sprayed from a bottle and the roller ball is a little hard to operate sometimes, or at least mine is.

regardless, i don't feel it was a bad purchase and i'd probably buy it again. it's a great way to try the fragrance for a smaller price to make sure you won't get tired of it before finishing a whole bottle.

Popular Fragrances