July 29, 2014 | 2044 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by shmbl

This is a great product! Smells so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by vearl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it. I was previously using Ferragamo Incanto Shine, which is my absolute favorite, but I need something warmer during the winter. I smelled this at my friend's house and instantly fell in love. The rollerball version is perfect because it is portable, goes a long way, and I won't regret the purchase if I get bored of the scent. The fragrance itself is sweet and warm, it smells like vanilla cupcakes but in a more sophisticated way, very feminine. This is going to be my signature winter scent :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by prettyskye

I found this beautiful fragrance when I went on a recent shopping trip to Ulta. I was actually test driving Couture Couture and I liked it so I went by the Juicy area and sprayed on Viva La Juicy on the inside of my wrists to see if I liked it too. By the end of the Ulta trip, I was hooked on Viva La Juicy and quickly decided that it was my next fragrance. Mind you, I'd been shopping for a new fragrance for weeks! I'm extremely picky about the perfumes I wear and this one has definitely got my attention!

This scent really is awesome. I love that it's complex yet simple and sweet, all at the same time. It carries well throughout the day without overpowering my nose and those around me. I especially like having this perfume in the roll on; in case I need an extra boost during the day.
If you're looking for a scent that is sexy, sophisticated, flirty, and fun then I would give this one a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate this buy itself, but like it when paired with vera wang princess.

By itself, to put it blankly- it reminds me of my teacher. She's obsessed with juicy couture and she always smells like this. By itself, it's a very grown up mature scent which I don't like. But paired with the Vera Wang Princess, it's great!

I won't buy this again though, it's not that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by LAcurlz

Love this rollerball!! I got this as a gift for a coworker, and when testing it decided to get one for myself. I am very picky when it comes to fragrance, but Viva stays true to smell on me, and lasts all day and night, which has never happened before with any frangrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by bellahondu

I absolutely love this stuff!! I can't say it enough. I tried this before, on a whim, while at Sephora one day and it did nothing for me. Fastforward to a couple months later and I am in love! I got a Macy's catalog and a sample of this was inside, so I give it a second chance, and it smelled so wonderful. This is wear perfumes get tricky for me..see I LOVE trying different fragrances and while one may seem to capture my likings, another one can just as easily come and take me away :)
So this rollerball version is great. I can test it out and if I don't get "tired" or bored with it by the time it runs out, I can repurchase (maybe even full sized bottle) Yes, it's that good that I'm considering it, even though it comes with that unattractive hefty price tag :D
But seriously though, if you come across this, give it a shot...smells HEAVENLY :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by littlemissanne7

This is my fragrance for when im in too big of a hurry to spray anything else on me. Always in my makeup bag, this is one of my only never changing items. I love the smell, but only in small amounts. I could not handle this on anything more than my wrists and dotted on my chest. The price is pretty good so it is definitely a good buy, at least to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I caught a whiff of a coworker wearing this ... it smelled heavenly. Very feminine. Still, since I have a large drawer full of fragrances, I knew I didn't need yet another, no matter how lovely. Voila! The rollerball! I am all on board with this concept. This small bottle is a great way to try something and not have to spend too much - or in my case, if you want a new fragrance but don't need one! I think I will always do the rollerball thing from now on and save the guilt of spending too much!
Anyway, I love this fragrance. Not too terribly original, but it smells wonderful. Vanilla-ish with a slight floral punch. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

viva la juicy doesn't last all that long on me (and frankly i wanted to make sure i really liked the fragrance before shelling out the money for the full size) so i thought the rollerball would be a good purchase.

it's not that it isn't, but it does seem to have a weaker scent than viva la juicy sprayed from a bottle and the roller ball is a little hard to operate sometimes, or at least mine is.

regardless, i don't feel it was a bad purchase and i'd probably buy it again. it's a great way to try the fragrance for a smaller price to make sure you won't get tired of it before finishing a whole bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by user1988

Sephora describes this scent as "Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting" which is very true. My guy friend loves this scent on me so much that he did say I was "teasing" him, lol. Overall, I really like this scent and the rollerball lasts forever!!