November 28, 2014 | 889 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This is not my favorite product. It smelled nice when I first bought it, but after using it for about a week the smell was terrible. It smelled like a watermelon mixed with tea. I hated it. It didn't even seem to make my underarm wetness go away. I used this in June when it was somewhat hot, and I think it actually made me sweat worse. It clashed with my perfume and just smelled bad. I gave this a so-so review because it did seem to stay on all day and it made my underarms feel moisturized. I wouldn't repurchase this, but will always repurchase Dove products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! I love love love the scent - so fresh & uplifting! Just the sorta thing you want to smell in the morning. Deodorant also does the job, no break through odor. I can't obviously give this 5 lippies as it has aluminum, & other nasties in it. But that aside, good product & will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is better than the Ultimate one but not by much. It has a better scent and lasts a fraction longer.
Still marked my clothing up and left me smelling worse by the end of the day.
The packaging on Dove deodorants is terrible, too. Once you start getting close to the end, it start breaking apart and falling out.

Switched to Ban and never looked back.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smelled nice and kept me semi dry, but had very little odor protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this deodrant! I am EXTREMELY senstive to deodrant, I've literally tried dozens of different brands and scents! I finally found this one, and it's the only one that works for me!
The scent is amazing, and I love how you can get the matching soap, body splash, and shower gel!
If your allergic/senstive to deodrant, try this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product!! smells great and does the job a deodorant is supposed to do. Probably could also double as a perfume due to the scent. I always go and repurchase dove deodorants.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've bought so many deodorants... In search for one to stop my excessive under arm sweat. So those of you looking for something to stop it, those of you like me, who can't really wear light shirt colors because you'll have that disgusting wet stain under your arms, give up. Lol Hold on, let me rephrase that... Give up on Drugstore products or any other product for that matter to stop your sweating. For so long I've been on the endless journey to find something to stop my sweating only to find strong antiperspirants made me sweat more and just made it worser. I even tried mens deodorants!!!! Is that desperate or IS that DESPERATE. Yes I was very desperate... However I did a lot research with people with the same prob as me and what it all comes down to is to just get your sweat glands under your arms removed.

So anyway well I wait to get that done, may be a couple of years till I get that done I tried finding to use something to mutual everything out. This is my favorite deodorant I ever used and I've used many lol This actually masks my strong under arm BO with a LIGHT scent!! Not a strong scent, a very light scent that smells like cucumbers!! It's amazing. I've bought this deodorant so many times now and I will buy it again and again and again. It also helps my sweating surprisingly. Not dramatically but it's not as bad as if I don't wear it. It doesn't cause me to sweat more which I find with some deodorants. It also doesn't irritate my arms after I just shaved which is super nice.

Dove you're the best<3 I also use this same kind for the one they have in Body Wash.

Dove is def a trusted brand for me.=]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this deodorant. I only wear it on HOT days. The cucumber smell is fresh and it's bearable, i can't stand strong smell deodorant. It's not too fruity or florally, just perfect. It helps with the sweating and keep my underarms smelling good all day long. This scent is much lighter so after 5 hours of wearing this in the hot heat, the smell of the cucumber will go away but it will still protect your own body sweat odor from smelling. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by luna1218

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this deoderant! It goes on really smooth and silky, and it smells like cucumbers. Who wouldn't want that? It's a very refreshing scent, i find that the plain powder scent can turn a bit metallic with daily use and it actually makes me gag! In gym class, this is the only scent that can actually completely cover the smell of sweat, even if my gym shirt needs a washing. For example, strawberry smells the worst - like rotting fruit. And it's not gourmand, so i don't smell like i'm wearing a cheap Demeter fragrance. It also doesn't irritate my underarms when i have an ingrown hair. I try not to use deodorant when i have them, but i work out every day and i work in close quarters with other students for the rest of the day. It actually helped soothe the area and the ingrown hair went away the next day! Yay for Dove!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have the spray version of this and am really liking it. Scent is very clean and fresh as the name suggests, not 'baby powdery' like some deodorants can smell like. Kept me fresh/sweat free throughout day. Scent is long lasting. Deodorant doesn't chafe or irritate and also doesn't leave sticky/white residues. Dries quickly too. Will repurchase as it works really well, and fairly cheap. :)