August 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product!! smells great and does the job a deodorant is supposed to do. Probably could also double as a perfume due to the scent. I always go and repurchase dove deodorants.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've bought so many deodorants... In search for one to stop my excessive under arm sweat. So those of you looking for something to stop it, those of you like me, who can't really wear light shirt colors because you'll have that disgusting wet stain under your arms, give up. Lol Hold on, let me rephrase that... Give up on Drugstore products or any other product for that matter to stop your sweating. For so long I've been on the endless journey to find something to stop my sweating only to find strong antiperspirants made me sweat more and just made it worser. I even tried mens deodorants!!!! Is that desperate or IS that DESPERATE. Yes I was very desperate... However I did a lot research with people with the same prob as me and what it all comes down to is to just get your sweat glands under your arms removed.

So anyway well I wait to get that done, may be a couple of years till I get that done I tried finding to use something to mutual everything out. This is my favorite deodorant I ever used and I've used many lol This actually masks my strong under arm BO with a LIGHT scent!! Not a strong scent, a very light scent that smells like cucumbers!! It's amazing. I've bought this deodorant so many times now and I will buy it again and again and again. It also helps my sweating surprisingly. Not dramatically but it's not as bad as if I don't wear it. It doesn't cause me to sweat more which I find with some deodorants. It also doesn't irritate my arms after I just shaved which is super nice.

Dove you're the best<3 I also use this same kind for the one they have in Body Wash.

Dove is def a trusted brand for me.=]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this deodorant. I only wear it on HOT days. The cucumber smell is fresh and it's bearable, i can't stand strong smell deodorant. It's not too fruity or florally, just perfect. It helps with the sweating and keep my underarms smelling good all day long. This scent is much lighter so after 5 hours of wearing this in the hot heat, the smell of the cucumber will go away but it will still protect your own body sweat odor from smelling. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by luna1218

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this deoderant! It goes on really smooth and silky, and it smells like cucumbers. Who wouldn't want that? It's a very refreshing scent, i find that the plain powder scent can turn a bit metallic with daily use and it actually makes me gag! In gym class, this is the only scent that can actually completely cover the smell of sweat, even if my gym shirt needs a washing. For example, strawberry smells the worst - like rotting fruit. And it's not gourmand, so i don't smell like i'm wearing a cheap Demeter fragrance. It also doesn't irritate my underarms when i have an ingrown hair. I try not to use deodorant when i have them, but i work out every day and i work in close quarters with other students for the rest of the day. It actually helped soothe the area and the ingrown hair went away the next day! Yay for Dove!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have the spray version of this and am really liking it. Scent is very clean and fresh as the name suggests, not 'baby powdery' like some deodorants can smell like. Kept me fresh/sweat free throughout day. Scent is long lasting. Deodorant doesn't chafe or irritate and also doesn't leave sticky/white residues. Dries quickly too. Will repurchase as it works really well, and fairly cheap. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this! I don't like the smell and it doesn't work at all. One of the worst products i've ever used

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jsm12170

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first used this while over at a friends house and I had forgoten deodorant! She handed me this product. I was kinda skeptical about Dove because I didnt know if it was going to stay clear or really work that well. I smelled so good all day long! It makes your armpits smooth and smell good and it didnt get all over my clothes! Love this deodorant!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've re-bought this so many times! Actually, I buy the large pack from Costco which is ridiculously cheap per unit. It's a packet of 5 I believe. This does a better job than other deo's at keeping me BO free but not completely unless I use vinegar in the shower and then use this. My mom absolutely worships this though.

Edit: This stopped working for me and my mother completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by chloeemina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells SO fresh! It lasts a really long time and the smell doesn't fade. Whenever I shave my armpits in the shower the next morning, after putting this deodorant on the previous morning, I can STILL smell it on my armpits! It definitely lasts more than 24 hours on me. I have already purchased this twice, and I plan to keep buying it for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ikraamos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love, love, love! I have stinky pits, and this does the job.