October 25, 2014 | 1101 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do not regret splurging on this product one bit! I have finally found a perfect match for my blonde eyebrows. I have eyebrows, but they are so light. With this magical powder, I can give them enough color to frame my face without going too dark. I have had this for a couple of months and use it every day and it is barely even dented. I know this will last a long time. Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by nikrou

My HG Brow powder. I get my brows done at Anastasia's every 3 weeks and this brow powder keeps my brows looking fresh even going into the 3rd week. Love this stuff. I have tried their pencil and wax pen but for the price and look, this one lasts forever and looks great. Buildable yet natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by mariselayoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I prefer using this product to say, Mac eyeshadows, because the duo is not as highly pigmented, which is ideal when filling in brows. I don't have to worry about my brows looking unnatural or overly powdery, even when I put quite a bit of product on the brush.

I have pretty thick brows naturally, but I use it to bring out my arches and even out my brows. It gives them a polished look and really brings my whole face together.

The colors are also great because they are not warm toned browns, but instead cool toned and a bit ashy... super natural unless you are a red-head. I find most drugstore pencils and powders to be way too orange.

The two shades are necessary because I find I have to use the lighter shade on the inner parts of my brows and the darker shade through the arch. And sometimes I find mixing the two eyeshadows is great too!

A bit pricey, but I haven't hit the pan yet (and I've been using it for a while) and its a perfect product.

I've also started to use a tinted brow gel after using this powder, and the combo is amazing. It's not necessary, but the gel makes your natural hairs stand out a bit more. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jclark33

Always used a brow pencil but I found this at Sephora and I fell in love! It makes my brows look so much more natural and less harsh. Very good quality ...I can tell it will last a long time too. I bought the double sided brush by Anastasia as well. The brush is perfect too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Yolamed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first brow shadow I've ever purchased and I Love it! So natural looking if I had known I would have bought it much sooner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by trigforner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mayday! Mayday!! We have HG status!! I am absolutely in LOVE with the brow powder duo. I am Asian (Chinese) and as any Asian girl can attest it can be really difficult to find the perfect eyebrow product. Our hair is black but our eyebrows are thin, sparse and can grow whichever way it wants to. Whenever an MUA does my brows they always come out too dark. Yes, I have black hair but I don't want to see my eyebrows match that dark color. Medium brown is the perfect color for me. I love how there's two colors that I can play with to give me more natural looking brows. The formulas is also divine. It has better staying power than a MAC eyeshadow and is creamier. I did my sister's wedding makeup and everyone commented on how great her brows looked! I've included a picture above

My duo came in a small, round black case, not the one showed in the picture. I think maybe they have changed the case?

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by habana

This is the first brow powder I've ever used and I love it! Much more natural looking than the eyebrow pencils I had used for years. I like that there is a darker shade to use where my eyebrows are sparse and a lighter shade to use where my eyebrows are more dense. Good quality and the color lasts. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is the price, as it's very expensive. I am very happy with the product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Rocio918

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! I had been using Benefit's Brow's a Go Go for about a year and although I was OK with the results, I felt that the powder as well as the gel had too much of a red tone to it that made my eyebrows look too harsh for my complexion. However, I am so glad I found this product, I have dark brown hair and the medium ash suits me perfectly. Absolutely LOVE with the natural looking finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the whole brow kit, powder does the job! But the brush it came with wasn't as good, the spooly end fell off...packaging is a little difficult I had to force mine open a couple times and scraped the shadows. Very expensive, I think I'll stick with a cheaper brow pencil...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by TGonz

I just bought this product (well, sort of, I bought the whole kit with the eyebrow powder, the 'highlighting eyeshadows,' the wax, the brush, and the stencils).

I was running out of my favorite Wet 'n Wild Brow Essentials kit. So, I decided to buy this. I went to a little Sephora in Vancouver, so this is all they had, really. Well, I could have gotten the pencil, but they only had it in blonde. :( I have really, really, really dark brown hair (almost black). So, blonde won't work for me.

Anyway, it's okay. It was too expensive $39! Is it worth it? If you're a beginner, maybe (there's stencils that can help you form your brows). If not, there are better brow kits out there.

Would I buy it again? Mmmm, maybe.