Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

on 6/11/2011 1:01:00 AM

As far as concealers go, this product seems to be relatively proficient in covering up dark circles, being the right colour for my skin tone, and having some staying power throughout the day. However, after half-day touch up with this product does tend to result in flakey-ness and some powdery creasing which is a little unfortunate because the first application is pretty good. Packaging can get a little messy- it is a rather generic twist tube, so the concealer can spill over and the tube needs a clean up every few days, but it is very easy to use.

on 5/3/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this concealer shade medium bisk for over years now .. it's the perfect shade for light to medium skintone i do wear the corrector shade during winter . It lasts all day and just melts on my skin . I also use it to hide imperfections .It's awesome !

on 4/22/2011 11:45:00 PM

this concealer is okay. Nothing amazing really. It really isn't complete coverage but it is decent coverage. I just personally didn't love the finish of this concealer, felt strange. Moreover, the colors are very yellow. Just dont buy, it sucks

on 4/6/2011 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have Maquicomplet in Clair Dorč (01) and I absolutely love it. So far, I couldn't find anything that worked this well as an undereye concealer. I have very dark circles and a dehydrated skin and yet Maquicomplet performs, performs, performs.

Edit: it is used at its best (maximum coverage) by patting it on the blemish - might disappoint you some if a brush is used.

on 4/6/2011 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this product since I was in High school and have been constantly trying to find a product that can replace this, but haven't been able to (as far as under eye concealing). I love my laura mercier or make up forever concealers because they are amazing for concealing blemishes on the skin, but I prefer liquid concealers on the undereyes. There aren't many good undereye concealers on the market, but this lancome one is a great one!

on 3/13/2011 6:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This concealer did not work well for my skin. It seemed to be drying and accentuated fine lines under my eyes. My under eye area looked strangely crinkled with this and you could really tell I had concealer on because of that. It did a decent job of covering problem areas but I would not repurchase. I have combination skin and a few fine lines around my eyes. This might be a great product for those with oily skin or those without lines. I really like lancome effacernes waterproof concealer much better it has been my everyday concealer for years but I am always on the look out for something better....so far I haven't found it.

on 3/6/2011 4:21:00 AM

FAVORITE concealer!

I prefer liquid concealers and this one works best for me. It blends really well, plus you'd only need like a small drop to give you a lot of coverage.

It'll definitely last a long time.

I currently am using the shade "light buff".

on 10/15/2010 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have Maquicomplet in light buff which comes in an all black wand/container, I also have Maquicomplet Eclat in light...which I did'nt see a place to review this one but it comes in the same type wand/container except the bottom portion is pearlescent beige in color with the black wand top. I love both products except for the wand applicator, I never put those wands on my face I always wash my hands and apply the product on my pinky then dot my undereyes, then I pat n' roll either with my pinky or ring finger. It applies easily, not thick or very opague where it makes it tricky and time consuming to apply. No funny smells, does'nt accentuate fine lines or settles in them to make them look worse, not cakey, non drying, not so thin that you don't get enough coverage...for me anyways. Then afterwards I do the same with the Maquicomplet Elcat because for me that one acts as a highlighter but I use less product for that application. That may seem lengthy but it really isnt because the products are so easy to work with.

on 10/4/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Average at best at concealing, but definitely would not purchase again. I am generally not sensitive to cosmetics, but the skin around my eyes started itching a few weeks after I started using this oroduct. The itching subsided when I quit using it.

I really dislike the wand packaging. I prefer a concealer in a squeezable tube.

I did not have luck with this product. I did try it several ways but no matter what I did I found it to be hard to work with. The consistency to me is somewhat drying. I didn't want something overly creamy like Bobbi Brown Corrector and I didn't want something too wet like MAC Moisturecover. It is in fact in between them both but it's still too dry to look natural. It wouldn't spread evenly for me and it definitely dried and accentuated my fine lines. This review is very opposite to most of the other reviews of this product which dissapoints and confuses me. I think no matter what I didn't get results from the product that would lead me to repurchase or continue to try to make this work based solely on it's price.

Top Rated Lancome Products