December 19, 2014 | 1238 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer did not work well for my skin. It seemed to be drying and accentuated fine lines under my eyes. My under eye area looked strangely crinkled with this and you could really tell I had concealer on because of that. It did a decent job of covering problem areas but I would not repurchase. I have combination skin and a few fine lines around my eyes. This might be a great product for those with oily skin or those without lines. I really like lancome effacernes waterproof concealer much better it has been my everyday concealer for years but I am always on the look out for something better....so far I haven't found it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by cbcgurl82

FAVORITE concealer!

I prefer liquid concealers and this one works best for me. It blends really well, plus you'd only need like a small drop to give you a lot of coverage.

It'll definitely last a long time.

I currently am using the shade "light buff".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Maquicomplet in light buff which comes in an all black wand/container, I also have Maquicomplet Eclat in light...which I did'nt see a place to review this one but it comes in the same type wand/container except the bottom portion is pearlescent beige in color with the black wand top. I love both products except for the wand applicator, I never put those wands on my face I always wash my hands and apply the product on my pinky then dot my undereyes, then I pat n' roll either with my pinky or ring finger. It applies easily, not thick or very opague where it makes it tricky and time consuming to apply. No funny smells, does'nt accentuate fine lines or settles in them to make them look worse, not cakey, non drying, not so thin that you don't get enough coverage...for me anyways. Then afterwards I do the same with the Maquicomplet Elcat because for me that one acts as a highlighter but I use less product for that application. That may seem lengthy but it really isnt because the products are so easy to work with.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by vwterry

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Average at best at concealing, but definitely would not purchase again. I am generally not sensitive to cosmetics, but the skin around my eyes started itching a few weeks after I started using this oroduct. The itching subsided when I quit using it.

I really dislike the wand packaging. I prefer a concealer in a squeezable tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not have luck with this product. I did try it several ways but no matter what I did I found it to be hard to work with. The consistency to me is somewhat drying. I didn't want something overly creamy like Bobbi Brown Corrector and I didn't want something too wet like MAC Moisturecover. It is in fact in between them both but it's still too dry to look natural. It wouldn't spread evenly for me and it definitely dried and accentuated my fine lines. This review is very opposite to most of the other reviews of this product which dissapoints and confuses me. I think no matter what I didn't get results from the product that would lead me to repurchase or continue to try to make this work based solely on it's price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Rina7

Very high quality concealer, the best I've tried. Does a good job covering dark circles under my eyes and erases hyperpigmentation without accentuating the bit of bagginess/crepeyness I have. Honey Bisque matches my skin fair-medium Asian skin very naturally, not too dark/light or peachy. The consistency is somewhere between lotion and cream and is highly pigmented (a little goes a long way) with great coverage for minor discoloration. (So far I have yet to find anything that completely erases bluish dark circles.) When the product dries, it just looks like skin not makeup. I also apply on my nose and then lightly brush tinted powder all over my face for a very natural daytime look. The only minus for is that it only lasts about 6-8 hours. But at least it doesn't flake or crease!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

HG! Covers redness and cystic pimples. Doesn't make me break out. What more can you ask for? One lippie off for the high price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by cpbcah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The colour I used was perfect for my skin tone, possibly the closest concealer to my skin tone I've ever used. However it wasn't as long lasting as I had hoped it would be. The coverage was good and I liked the texture of the concealer. I absolutely hated the packaging though, those square tubes are terrible. Because it has 4 sharp corners, the other products in my makeup bag shifting around in my purse cause it to open very easily and it leaks everywhere, so I have to wrap it in a paper towel to prevent it from doing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by emsteinyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Sometimes this product works for me, sometimes it doesn't. I'd much rather use something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by elena85

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer. It is lighweight yet creamy so it doesn't exacerbate dryness or fine lines under the eyes. The coverage is buildable and it does the trick to mask dark circles. I set it with Laura Mercier's secret brightening powder as I get mascara or eyeliner smudges if I don't but I don't think its the concealers fault that happens. I bought my initial tube at Macy's but found it for way cheaper on ebay for about $15.

Edit: I have found a product I like better for my undereyes and its MAC's select moisture cover. It has a peachy undertone and completely neutralizes my dark circles without being cakey or drying. I also found that I don't get mascara/liner smudges with this concealer. I now only use the Lancome concealer for redness around my nose and its not a must have for me anymore.