October 24, 2014 | 1374 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Star Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by speckie33702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first experience with a makeup forever product and I will forever be a fan! I plan on buying more of their colors - they are all so pretty! I started with 947 which is one of their lighter shades and it is gorgeous. Can't wait to go get some more, maybe I will become more daring and pick a more bold shade. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I bought two of these Star Powders- 910 & 947 (Celadon and Iridescent Pale Peach). I haven't tried the Celadon on my lids yet, but the #947 (Peach) is a pretty nice product! I wore it over eyeshadow, and it made my inner corners go from "wow" to "POW!"I didn't find this Star Powder to be as pigmented as MAC's pigments, but it didn't seem as messy as MAC's, either. I think that #947 reminds me more of a Bare Escentuals glimmer eyeshadow then a MAC pigment. (At least all the MAC pigments I own are definitely more vivid and sparkly then this Star Powder.)I still like this, and would definitely buy one in another color. It gave me the look I was hoping for and it didn't crease on me. When I use the 910, I will come back and update. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Mellsers528

I absolutely love this! It's less pigmented than MAC's Pigment but that's what I like about this. It's great for blending on top of other colors or even alone it leaves the nicest shimmer that totally wakes up my eyes. The sparkle is unlike anything I've seen before. It's iridescent but not so much that it shifts colors dramatically in lights or anything. I can't quite put my finger on a word to describe it's color qualities but it's fantastic none the less, and lon g wearing too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by surfwidow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never bought an eyeshadow from this company, only the face and body makeup(Which is the BEST!) I bought the star powder in khaki-bronze and its beautiful on hazel eyes! Its not too glittery, so dont be fooled by how it looks in the container. Its so pretty in fact that I'd like to try out a few more colors. Im close to 40 yrs. old so I wasnt sure if this would look good on me, but Im impressed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by kvells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brand is a million times better than MAC. Yes, MAC has more shades to its credit, and their lipglosses are pretty much unbeatable, but the star powders are incredible for pigment lovers. Great colors, great price, beautiful effect. These have made me a Make Up Forever customer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by LeaLei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my lord! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always been curious about these shadows, but I had never tried them until I received on in a swap. I am SOOO glad I tried them out, I wanna buy them all!! The color is fabulous...you can go sheer or bold quite easily. I love that you don't have to mix them with any sort of mixing medium. Oh, and I have yet to experience any sort of fallout during application, which I love! I am SO buying more of these babies!! MAC pigments are nothing compared to Star Powders!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2006 3:49:00 AM More reviews by sharmeen

I LOVE this product - the texture is wonderful - nice greenish / bronzish tone- wonderful shimmer...I will definately buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2006 7:39:00 AM More reviews by steph6890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

best texture ever! goes on smooth and stays forever! can be natural looking and played up to be dramatic!

i have #929 the goldish brown color! i love it ..great for blue-green eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by caseyzoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Star Powder is the best eye shadow I have ever purchased. The colour selection is amazing and for the price, you can't go wrong! The eyeshadow doesn't smudge or crease even if you wear it all day. The actual product seems to last a lifetime as well. Star Powder rocks!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these so much..absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. Beautiful colors. I have three star powders and Im so glad I found them. They last forever and are really pigmented. must have.