MAC Mineralize Blush - Gentle

4.5

on 8/20/2010 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

MAC always made great blushers that won't agitate my acne-prone cheeks. This tone was selected as i was looking for a pretty pink. It has fine gold dust and its sheer finish, makes it blend prettily with my yellow-undertone NC25 skin. Lasting factor is not excellent though, but a pan goes a long way. Just love the way this colour reacted to my skintone. Perfect everyday blush. An equivalent to my fave Nars' Angelika...but with some glam shimmers :)

on 8/2/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I haven't decided if I will buy this again or not.....I've been using it for a long time and it LASTS a long time, but after trying other mineral blushes, I've noticed MAC isn't quite as good. This is very pigmented so it is easy to over-do it, however it lasts a long time. Love the colour, but more-so when I'm tanned. It is more of a red tone (they call it raspberry which is spot on). One thing I will say is that I love that its pressed......very good for traveling. I have never had a problem with my MAC products shattering (tho I am very careful)

on 7/28/2010 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very pretty blush! I was looking for an alternative to Dollymix just to mix it up a little and this is perfect. A little bit lighter for day wear but still a beautiful pink pop of color.

on 7/27/2010 1:09:00 AM

This blush has been my favorite for years ! I love it it is a very pigmented raspberry pink color and depending on application it can look very natural or add little more for that barbie doll look . Love it

on 7/15/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This blush is a gorgeous raspberry pink with shimmer, and is one of my favourite blushes for a pop of colour on my cheeks. Be careful when applying, as it is very pigmented, and add more layers to get an even application. It gives my NW15 skin a healthy glow, which I love. The shimmer is not visible on my cheeks, I just get a nice sheen. Love it!

on 7/3/2010 1:16:00 PM

This blush it BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it, for sure one of my favs! It's such a pretty raspberry color with gold in it just like the description. It will last a long time too. You should try it, I have fair skin (nw15) and this looks amazing!

on 7/1/2010 3:22:00 AM

It's okay... it looked good on at the counter but when I got it home it had more red undertones than I had anticipated.... VERY pigmented and a pretty color but I blend it with my Covergirls (Snow Plum) Cheekers & it looks great. I'm really picky with blush.

on 6/4/2010 11:52:00 PM

RIS and Loveeee it! its not as purple-y on my skin as it looks in the pan. it has just enought shimmer to give you a great looking glow, but not too much like a msf! def. loving this shade and will def. buy another when this runs out

I just bought this today coz I've read lotsa good reviews about it. I find it great on my complexion but can't say if this would do good on my skin. I'll have to wait for a few more days. My rate for now is average.

on 6/3/2010 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm an NC25 and I put this on my checks with some bronzer. It has some shimmer but it's no glittery. Gives me a nice Summer glow.

Popular Blush Products