October 25, 2014 | 1712 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Gentle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

I haven't decided if I will buy this again or not.....I've been using it for a long time and it LASTS a long time, but after trying other mineral blushes, I've noticed MAC isn't quite as good. This is very pigmented so it is easy to over-do it, however it lasts a long time. Love the colour, but more-so when I'm tanned. It is more of a red tone (they call it raspberry which is spot on). One thing I will say is that I love that its pressed......very good for traveling. I have never had a problem with my MAC products shattering (tho I am very careful)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by underage

Very pretty blush! I was looking for an alternative to Dollymix just to mix it up a little and this is perfect. A little bit lighter for day wear but still a beautiful pink pop of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by maryrangel

This blush has been my favorite for years ! I love it it is a very pigmented raspberry pink color and depending on application it can look very natural or add little more for that barbie doll look . Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by gsbn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is a gorgeous raspberry pink with shimmer, and is one of my favourite blushes for a pop of colour on my cheeks. Be careful when applying, as it is very pigmented, and add more layers to get an even application. It gives my NW15 skin a healthy glow, which I love. The shimmer is not visible on my cheeks, I just get a nice sheen. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jenbrog1

This blush it BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it, for sure one of my favs! It's such a pretty raspberry color with gold in it just like the description. It will last a long time too. You should try it, I have fair skin (nw15) and this looks amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by ICKSICKYUCK

It's okay... it looked good on at the counter but when I got it home it had more red undertones than I had anticipated.... VERY pigmented and a pretty color but I blend it with my Covergirls (Snow Plum) Cheekers & it looks great. I'm really picky with blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by hermommy09

RIS and Loveeee it! its not as purple-y on my skin as it looks in the pan. it has just enought shimmer to give you a great looking glow, but not too much like a msf! def. loving this shade and will def. buy another when this runs out

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by PrettyStylist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today coz I've read lotsa good reviews about it. I find it great on my complexion but can't say if this would do good on my skin. I'll have to wait for a few more days. My rate for now is average.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm an NC25 and I put this on my checks with some bronzer. It has some shimmer but it's no glittery. Gives me a nice Summer glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Jimantha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference I use Studio Fix concealer in NW25 and Mac Studio Fix Powder in C3

I read reviews on this blush and after being a bit scared off by the comments about it looking quite mauve/purple in the pan I was a bit skeptical to try it, seeing as to I'm not quite fond of mauve, I always thought it suited darker skin tones better. However, after receiving it in a swap I have seriously fallen in love.

I love mineralize blushes but quite often find anything mineralized can sometimes be too glittery when applied to the face, not this blush. It gives the the perfect amount of sheen, good for daytime or night. The color is very easy to blend, and can be buildable without applying layers and layers of product. The staying power is also pretty well, but I have noticed after a few hours I will feel like reapplying it.

Price wise, for 21 USD, the amount MAC gives you I feel could be a bit more, but I would definitely repurchase it just because it isn't your everyday baby pink or coral blush.

I think any fair to medium warm toned people should definitely have this for an alternative to their pinks and corals without looking like a clown! continued >>