April 23, 2014 | 878 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Sumptuous

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by sheiladee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have been using this mascara for a couple of years, and love love love it. Best I've ever tried - I'm 46. Goes on great, adds volume, lasts all day, doesn't smudge. What more can I say?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by demeter18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A truly great mascara. Always available in stores. When I first bought this, i found it pricey. But after I realized that it was good until the last drop, it was all worth it. I used to dip my former brands in hot water to soften the hardened content because I just didn't use them everyday. Sumptuous is soft, separates perfectly and gives that great natural lift to my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by michellea123

I love this mascara!!! It makes my lashes 10x thicker! And it raises them to my eyebrows! This mascara is amazing, the color, brush, everything! The only problem i see with it is that it can be really clumpy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I've received this many times as a GWP, and I have to say this is a really great mascara. It claims to be a volumizing mascara, but I find that it is more of a separating, defining, and lifting mascara. I've pretty much never had issues with this clumping, and this doesn't smear or flake off throughout the day. The brush is easy to use and really grabs and separates every lash. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a little bit of oomph to their lashes as an easy to use, no fuss, everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by hannah275

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is everything I would want in a mascara.
Pros: gives volume and definition, clump free, lashes look lengthened, not hard to remove at the end of the day but at the same time doesn't smudge during the day
Cons: none that I can see
I will continue to buy this mascara, can't see me finding a better one any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by vatel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Favourite mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by raisinnn

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It lengthens and volumizes my short, sparse lashes without clumping even when I have three coats on. It's really good because I don't have to use falsies as often. The only problem is that it is a bit on the pricey side.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by aydini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara. i think i have used 6th package so far. and i will repurchase 1 more this month :))) i may try colored ones as well. it does not itch my eyes or leave residues like Clinique mascaras.

i have also tried Estee Lauder Turbolash Mascara. but the package and vibration effect broke out in 15 days. it may be better for curling eyelashes but because of the package i wont use it and i will continue to Sumptuous. by the way i am also curious about Dior Show Mascara. if i dont like Dior, i will purchase Sumptuous again for sure!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetlillies

Definitely a mascara worth saving up for. I got a sample size from my mom's friend and did exactly what the product says about bold lifting! Doesn't smudge or flake at all and lasts throughout the day. It's actually the first mascara that exceeds my expectations, but as mentioned the price itself is expensive IMO. Would recommend :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift with purchase at a Belk counter. This mascara just didn't work for me. It didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes. Sorry Estee.