April 18, 2014 | 1967 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Jasmin Noir

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

To me, there is only one way to buy a perfume: you fall in love with it.
I had many crushes over the years...But with Jasmin Noir, it was love at first sight.
I tried it in a store, and I was hooked.
It is very powerful and rich, yet feminine and subtle. I LOVE how it ages throughout the day and on fabrics.
I think our love story is going to last a while. Though I only bought a 50ml bottle because I am such a serial perfume consumer I don't want to waste!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with this perfume after receiving it as an extra from a sweet swapper. It is similar to Dior Addict and Tom Ford Black Orchid. I don't get particular notes from this, but I do think it goes in the Oriental genre of perfumes. I really like wearing it when the weather starts getting cooler. Staying power is great as well. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this fragrance after smelling it on a friend! It will be my new seasonal scent! I bought the small travel spray from Sephora because I tend to get bored with some fragrances and then I'm stuck with a huge bottle. This perfume is just downright sexy. I love how I smell when I'm wearing it and it lasts quite a while on my skin. I agree this is more appropriate for fall/winter since it's quite musky and heady, but I did wear it out last weekend because I just couldn't help myself. I do get a large whiff of jasmine right at first, but then it quickly drys down to a beautiful woody musk. Love!! I've already told my husband that I want a large bottle for Christmas. I think I may stick with this one for a while.

EDIT: The anise accord in this scent began to give me a headache when wearing it. I gave it to my friend to wear and I love to smell it on her, but could no longer wear it on myself. So sad..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Loveleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This a great perfume. I had to smell it a few times before deciding that I liked it (as I do with all perfumes), but after just a little while I absolutely loved it! It smells divine and the bottle in itself is also nice looking. It's probably a bit to spicy/heavy for summer use, but as soon as the calendar shows September I'll start wearing it again. We sell it at work and my boss got me my first bottle as a Christmas present. She had noticed how often I sprayed the tester on me (ha-ha). It is also common that costumers comment on how well the store smell after I have sprayed it around, and even though I would like to keep this perfume a secret, I usually tell them which perfume it is. Since so many before me has listed the ingredients and top notes, I won’t do that, but to me it smells sexy, magic, spicy but subtle, classic, luxurious and did I mention crazy good!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kelly1600

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this, great for fall and winter, some people also wear it in the summer. A great evening/going out frag. I don't get jasmine at all, which is good, don't really care for much jasmine. I get a woody, musky, slightly masculine but floral scent. Lingers wonderfully on me. Can often smell it on my pillowcase the next morning. In my book, a sexy scent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

such a luxurious and sexy scent. The man who purchased this for me got it because it smelled it on a colleague and thought it was just intoxicating. It really is. Its so sensual and just a lovely fragrance. I'm not really educated on notes and whatnot so I can't say much about that. I love the way I smell with it on. I get lots of compliments on it. I do not wear it everyday but it absolutely essential to my collection.
Oh and the bottle is quite posh looking!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by troodos

I adore this. It's certainly strong and needs to be used lightly and with consideration for the occasion but it has such a beautiful expensive quality to it that I feel confident wearing it. I normally find jasmine sickly (esp Luten's a la nuit) but this has a depth and complexity that grabs me. I would assume it's an evening and winter scent but wore it the other day when gardening in the sun and the heat and the soil added to the beauty of the perfume made the whole experince really sensual and special. Spray it, walk around a while and give it a chance.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2010 6:04:00 AM More reviews by DeweyBR

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Jasmin? None. Noir? Only the bottle. Staying power? None.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bunnikins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

EDP. The design of a bottle is great but the smell unfortunately not for me. Too much jasmine for my taste and it is a sharp sweet jasmine notes that I get from it. I can see how many women might like it just didn't work for me. Lasting power is good though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by EternalRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

sexy, sexy, sexy. i first smelled this in the summertime, and it's not really a summer scent, so at the time i didn't care for it. then in the fall i got a whiff of it at the department store and was immediately swooning. it's mysterious and sophisticated, and like someone else said, it's suitable for some kind of uber sexy spy ;) a little bit goes a long way, and it's subtle enough not to yell out "SMELL ME - I'M WEARING PERFUME". initial spritzes are always deceiving, so wear it a while and see how it dries on you. on me, it ends up as a very soft floral with a hint of vanilla. i am a sucker for all bvlgari fragrances, because they each have their own personality. i'll be honest, i'm not the kind of person that people usually walk up to and ask what i'm wearing. but this has happened on numerous occasions when i'm wearing either this or bvlgari pour femme. plus the bottles are gorgeous. LOVE!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No