Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works really, really well. I know we've become accustomed to products not delivering. I've bought look alikes when I could not find this, they didn't come close. But this actually works as advertised. Also due to the name, men will use it. This might save your marriage. Thank me later.

on 4/19/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! Its one of my few HG products and it lasts for months and its cheap!

on 4/19/2012 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG! Heaven in a bar! I now get into the shower with such a smile on my face knowing that mr. Pumice is awaiting!!! I love this thing. I use both sides with a body gel and follow up with Aveeda moisturizer then put socks on and what an awesome feeling on such a cheap budget. I will definitly buy these again and might even buy a few and keep them in the closet as back up.

on 4/17/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This bar is awesome! Anyone who wants smooth, sexy feet should try it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The best that I have ever used to get rid of my dry, flakey, desert feet. I got results instantly with minimal scrubbing. I use this every day and my feet have never looked better (even with regular pedicures). I used that stupid "as seen on tv" Ped Egg and that worked for a short while before it became so dull an unesuable. It gave me painful, ugly deep cracks on my heals. I will continue to use Mr. Pumice and so will my boyfriend who also loves this not just for his feet but his calloused hands as well. Love!

on 3/22/2012 4:54:00 PM

I bought the Extra Coarse bar at Sally because I have really thick callouses on my heels that crack deeply. I wanted to get something I could use daily in the shower, so I chose the Mr. Pumice bar because it was lightweight, a good size, and inexpensive. I used the bar once in the shower and I noticed results immediately. My feet weren't flaky and torn-up looking the way those gray pumice stones usually leave me, my rough spots were smooth and soft. I've had it for a few months and I've used it so much that I've worn a groove in one side of the bar, but that hasn't affected the performance of the product. I will definitely buy one of these babies again!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Oh, how grotesquely satisfying it is to scrub all the dead skin and cr*p off your feet at the end of a long, hot shower! I use the dark purple coarser side for my heels and bunions (ugh) and the smoother lavender side for the sides and soles of my feet. I also use the smooth side very gently on my thighs and backs of my arms to exfoliate--I used to have pretty bad problems with KP and ingrown hairs there but this helps keep the bumps at bay. Use with caution, though.

Make sure to rinse and let it air dry after each use, it'll get really grody really fast otherwise.

Got mine at Sally's more than a year ago and it's still going strong--barely a dent in it!

PS Have you tried using this for de-pilling sweaters? If you have sweaters you haven't worn in a while because of all the annoying little nubbins on the fabric try giving it a once-over with your (CLEAN) mr pumi stone! works like a charm! faster than a fabric shaver and cheaper than one of those "sweater stones" they sell in some specialty clothing shops. Again, exercise caution and use the smooth side for this. Use a piece of duct tape to pull all the little fibers off and you can still use it on your feet! I know some people will find that super gross but I'm a grad student and POOR so multitasking beauty products are great for me!

Works so good with little effort to smooth your feet. AND the best part is how inexpensive it is. I use it in the shower 1 or 2 times a week, using the dark purple rough side first and then smoothing with the finer light purple side. For times when my feet are extra rough, I use this in conjunction with the Mr.Pumice Pepermint callus remover and it works even better. Why are you still reading this?! You should be on your way to Sally's to get one:)

on 3/5/2012 12:20:00 AM

Thank you everyone who recommended this!!!! This is awesome. I didn't really think if would be so good, since they sell similar versions of these types of scrubbing blocks, or pumice stones everywhere...I love my Mr. Pumice!!! Feet have never been so smooth. I use it every other day, and I am very happy.

on 3/1/2012 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow! I like this even better than my Ped Egg! And it's so cheap! It's $2.79 at Sally Beauty & even cheaper with your Sally card. I still had rough patches of dead skin on the bottoms of my heels even after using the Ped Egg, and this finally got rid of them!

Popular Body Skincare Products