April 16, 2014 | 942 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Saint Germain (amplified creme)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saint Germain is rocking my world these days!
This is my second ever Barbie pink lipstick.
I am a red lip, vamp lip to fuchsia lip kind of girl.

I wear this with a tough extreme cat eye- winged cat eye from corner of the eye to wayyyy out! Life! The liner I use is UD perversion. Mac ccb in pearl as s highlighter and a dusting of Nars Laguna on my cheeks. Saint Germain brings this look together like a
the bow on top of a holiday gift.
I'm completely thrilled to have added this gem to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Tulip211

Lovely lipstick, SUPER DUPER pigmented. The color is absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, I could not make it work with my olive skin. It was way too pale and chalky on me. Too Nikki Minaj.

I tried to wear it by patting it on softly I tried to wear it blended with a berry liner, but to no avail. I ended up giving it to my friend who is light skinned with green eyes and it looks awesome on her full lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I really enjoy this lipstick. The pigmantation is single handidly AMAZING. The smell is very vanilla and sweet smelling but doesn't linger.Just like any MAC lipstick. This color is VERY blue toned, which I like because it brightens your smile. It compliments my pink toned nw25 skin well. This color is for sure bold and could brighten anyones day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by originalempress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this color looks great even on darker skin you just have to know how to make it work for you using liner etc. It drys my lips out though so i put it on over lip balm first with a little liner and its beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had seen a lot of reviews warning to stay away from this lipstick, and I was on the fence about trying it, but I finally bought it and OMG I'm so glad i did!!! The color is a beautiful, vibrant blue toned Barbie/Nicki Minaj pink that is both bright and pale at the same time, if that makes sense? It glides on super smooth, has a yummy vanilla scent and lasts about 4 hours if you use lipliner first (FYI NYX Doly Pink lipliner looks amazing under Saint Germain). If you are a fan of pink lipsticks you just can't pass this one up, it is AMAZING! Not an everyday lipstick, but if you feel like mixing things up with a fun color definitely try this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't usually walk into a MAC store and buy something without trying it but for some reason I did and now regret it.
This Colour looks amazing and I have nearly all of the pink lipsticks at MAC and decided to add this one to the collection.
It is unfortunately too pale for my skin tone and I cannot wear it, I've tried many different looks using this lipstick as I don't want to waste money but the fact is it's just too pale.
I'll be giving this to a friend or using it in a photo shoot as it is a great Colour but definitely not on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had heard about this product for awhile and I had eyed it at the mac store but it was not super high on my list of lipsticks I wanted. So I did a back to mac and my first choice they where sold out of so i said what the heck and got it and I love it. Perfect for summer it has a cool tone to it is very pigmented so I do sometimes sheer it out. It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. This is one of my most reached for lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by fashionelf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first put this on, there were things I liked about it and things I didn't. I loved that it is so opaque, unlike Viva Glam Gaga, which wouldn't cover my lips, and I loved the color but thought it brought out the wrong things about my skin. However, I put a little bit of Butterfly Dream Plushglass over it and it tones it down slightly while still bringing out the color. I think it's great for a bold look and is perfect for cool-toned ladies. This is the best of the pale pink lipsticks that I've tried, especially for its opacity.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by FilipinaDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this color! Thinking it would be a cute light barbie shade but no no noo.. I'm NC30 & this lipstick looks almost white-pink on me?! It did give me a tan but also the Jerseylicious girl style type of lip. Not my kind of thing but I think I'll only use this to mix it with another lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by KimmyKub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually really love this lipstick. I wear it at school and always get compliments. It last throughout the day and doesn't fade on me. A little can go a long way with this lippie. I wear it with MACs clear gloss because I like the lipstick color to really show and with tinted ones it tones it down too much for me. I would definitely purchase again!