November 25, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by dinachif

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I NEVER write reviews. This mascara is the best mascara I have ever used.
I have tried very expensive mascaras and cheap ones as well, and this one
is the most flattering and just perfect for me.

The only one I have evrey repurchased. I love the huge brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by reminicings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my holy grail products, one that I keep repurchasing!
I've tried countless mascara's and none of them did anything for me.
This definitely adds so much volume and pumps up my lashes a whole lot
Definitely recommend it, haven't come across anything close to what this does!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a good volumizing mascara if applied properly, the brush is too big but for me it reaches every little lash and covers it completely. To get the best of keep wiggling the brush it side to side when brushing through your eyelashes.
Con: it's flaky :-( and doesn't hold the curl, my eyelashes look thick and full but straight as sticks even though I always curl them before applying the mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

Ugh. This flakes so badly. Just like every other one of Maybelline's mascaras. I'll stick with my lash blast.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

The brush is HUGE and it's one of those brushes that looks like it's messed up but that's how it's meant to be. doesn't work the best

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Alice000

Best mascara of all time.

I have bought many mascaras, high end and drugstore, and this is BY FAR the best. It gives the perfect balance of volume/length/definition. And never clumps, even when you first open a new one and it's still 'wet'.

I have been asked if I am wearing false lashes on 3 separate occasions, by people who know what my natural lashes look like.

I use the waterproof version as my lashes are very straight and won't hold a curl without a curler and waterproof formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by leems

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far, favourite drugstore mascara! I've been an avid user of this for years now and it's always in my make up bag. My eyelashes are dead straight naturally and this is the only mascara that holds the curl and doesn't cause it to drop. The volume and thickness is great with this and is enough for a day look. It's also great as a base mascara to hold the curl and then using others to layer with.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Cassidy418

I hate hate hate this mascara. I have long, thin lashes and it makes them go all crazy at the top. Also, it's flaky at the top of my lashes and has been making my eyelashes shorter! This is not a layer-able mascara either. I will not be buying this again, nor will I finish the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by happyrosenguyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is hands down my all time favourite mascara! It's cheap and has all the criteria I need.
It's lengthening and volumising, it gives a natural look but it is also a buildable mascara if you wanna the bold look. The consistency is generally wet but wants you put it on it dries very quickly.
The cons, I get pretty watery eyes so this mascara SOMETIMES gives me raccoon eyes at the end of the day, so I have to remember to put primer around my eyes. The wand is pretty big so a lot of mascara goes on it, you have to brush off the sides or else you get blobbed mascara on your eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

Great product! It curls, lengthens, and volumizes my lashes. Personally I thnk the formula is too wet in the beginning, but as I continue to use it,the formula thickens up and becomes easier to apply. This is soo irrelevant but part of the reason why I give this mascara a 5 is cuz colossal means huge, which is part of my SAT vocab list. LOL totally irrelevant but now I'll never forget the word colossal ever again, so one less word to worry about for my SAT exam. I'm taking my sat exam this October so wish me luck ppl:P haha