October 1, 2014 | 1966 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Originally bought this product when my friend got it and let me try it. It made my lashes very long and separated, and somehow made it look like i had more lashes. Not volumnized lashes in the sense of spider lashes, but it made me look like i literally had MORE eyelashes. I love how easily it washes off. The only thing keeping it from being an HG is that it doesn't hold my curl, and without a curl, my eyelashes go straight down, so the extra length is wasted.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be in love with L'Oreal Telescopic mascara but Maybelline Colossal has won me over. If you're looking for volume and length this will do the job but keep in mind it doesn't hold the curl the entire day. Anyway it's about 6 bucks at Walmart you can't beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my holy grail. I have pretty long lashes but not many of them, so I really need a boost with the volume and some length as well.
These don't clump at all, however when you first buy them, the formula is very wet (too wet for my liking) so I just uncap it for a few hours and the consistency is up to my standard.
I also find that it does flake and smudge a little throughout the day, but nothing a tissue can't fix!

Highly recommend this mascara for beginners or anyone who wants an amazing drugstore volumising mascara !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkbby27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has to be my favorite mascara. I've never tried high end mascaras so I can only compare them to drugstore mascaras.It doesn't clump and I can build up to full eyelashes apearence.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Mooo00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favourite high street mascara. Simple and affective. I've been using this for 3 years now before moving onto benefits It's real. I've tried Cat eyes from this range and thinks that's very good as well but this one seems to be more natural looking. Cheap and you can get excellent deals at boots. very dramatic black and full volume effect, just don't brush too many brushes before it clogs. I usually use it one tube for one month and it will start drying so it's quite a good amount. Would keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

gives A LOT of volume, cheap, this is one of my favorite mascaras. I was using covergirl lashblast and this one is sooo much better, this gives a lot more volume and makes my eyelashes huge. The only downside is that this smells weird...but who cares. This is a great mascara. I aslo like how this brush doesn't deposit that much mascara at a time, so it's a very buildable mascara.I will buy it over and over again. Also, this removes easily! I always buy the washable formula. maybelline mascaras work best!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by atrimmer91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good at volumising but that's about where the positive review ends.

It stinks. Stings the eyes. Flakes & clumps.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by thourigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Awwh man. I really wanted to give this mascara more lippies, but I just can't force myself. It's actually really good at lengthening and adding volume--lots of volume--but the stuff flakes right off me. I thought it was bad after eight hours of school, and then I came home one night after work in which I had to wear this mascara for maybe 14-ish hours--major fallout. It just flaked everywhere and I was so embarrassed that I had been walking around like that for hours.

It really is great for volume, but I can't stand the flaking. Will be moving on to something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by maria91

My favourite mascara ever - drugstore and high end. It lengthens and volumizes like no other. It doesn't smudge on me and it doesn't flake.

Love, love, love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works! Better than the new version - Colossal Cat Eyes, which was returned after one use. I have the darkest color, Glam Black. It gives volume and darkness, which is what I wanted. I use a curler before and after application. No clumping, easy to remove, and you can always find a coupon. Worth it!