December 19, 2014 | 1426 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Missbutterfly201

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this product only 4 overall lippies because this mascara has both pros & cons.

Pros:
-Gives good length
-Cheap
-good layering mascara

Cons:
-Gets clumpy fast so be careful when you put in on!
-Rosey smell. (I don't mind it but it could bother some people with sensitive skin)
-Wand gets WAY TOO MUCH product on it. That's why it clumps up
-Doesn't give a lot of volume.

Personally, I might purchase this again depending on what mascara I want. This is a somewhat good mascara if you take your time applying it and wipe some mascara off the wand before you apply it (: If your looking for good length, this is for you! If your looking more for volume you might want to use another mascara or just use this as a layering mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

I found this product to be extremely clumpy, and had a horribly thick texture, as though it had been open 6 months, even before I bought it! The brush is big and bristly, but I found my eyelashes to look like spiders and clump together when I used this product. If you like extreme eyelashes and aren't fussed about clumping too much then I'd recommend this product, though I'd suggest you comb your eyelashes after use. If you're after a more subtle look, stay away! I also didn't particularly appreciate the shape it gave my lashes, it didn't lift them at all, but really weighed them down, and made my eyes look smaller and more closed rather than more widely open.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by MahuaJunaira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

when i first applied this mascara i found that my lashes are not that bad or small that i think. I really love this one. Its not sticky. It doesnt clump my lashes. It easily covered all my lashes and i have used it in my lower lashes and it is wow! It is waterproof. I wore it for all day and it didnt smudge at all. I really love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by maddielaurie

Used this mascara for about two months. It clumps and sticks my eyelashes together but if you go through them a few times it's not too much of a problem. It was really annoying that the brush gets it all over your eyes, so it's hard to apply

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan. makes my eyelashes clump too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Marialeivaaaa

I absolutely hate this mascara so much. I personally have long thick eyelashes and I was hoping to get a little extra length with this mascara but it was TERRIBLE! It made my lashes stick together, clumpy, the formula was thick and sticky, and the applicator would be clumpy as well when applying. I absolutely do NOT recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by dinachif

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I NEVER write reviews. This mascara is the best mascara I have ever used.
I have tried very expensive mascaras and cheap ones as well, and this one
is the most flattering and just perfect for me.

The only one I have evrey repurchased. I love the huge brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by reminicings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my holy grail products, one that I keep repurchasing!
I've tried countless mascara's and none of them did anything for me.
This definitely adds so much volume and pumps up my lashes a whole lot
Definitely recommend it, haven't come across anything close to what this does!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a good volumizing mascara if applied properly, the brush is too big but for me it reaches every little lash and covers it completely. To get the best of keep wiggling the brush it side to side when brushing through your eyelashes.
Con: it's flaky :-( and doesn't hold the curl, my eyelashes look thick and full but straight as sticks even though I always curl them before applying the mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

Ugh. This flakes so badly. Just like every other one of Maybelline's mascaras. I'll stick with my lash blast.