Cover Girl TruConceal concealer [DISCONTINUED]

2.2

Water (Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Stearic Acid, PEG 20, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Fragrance, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides, May Contain (+/-):

on 9/6/2010 3:15:00 AM

I bought this concealer not long ago and I was disappointed. Like many have said, it doesn't conceal anything. It's so liquid and gets cakey after getting dry. What made it worse was I bought No2 and it a bit dark for me after I apply my foundation or BB cream [silly me for being a cosmetic newbie :P] but the color was a little too pink or reddish. But the product was cheap. The packaging comes with a brush or whatever it's called [sorry for the poor English] that looks like those in lip gloss. I actually hated it since if we apply to our face with that brush, it'll be too much. So I actually use the brush to take out a portion and leave on my hand then apply to my face by finger

on 8/19/2010 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this product (in no. 2) everyday for almost a month now and I really like it. It's inexpensive and it covers my pimples and pimple marks well. It's not hard to find too. I don't use a foundation, just this concealer and I'm ready to go. Although when the weather is hot and I sweat a little, it may need some retouching. But overall, it's a good buy.

on 7/14/2010 4:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

THE WORST CONCEALER EVER!!! This was the biggest waste of money ever, and I live in Australia so I can't return it!

I got this is no.1, and it was so so horrible. It 'balled' under my eyes, provided zero coverage, was cakey with my translucent powder on top (the powder I've used for the last couple of years and never had an issue with), and to top it off it caused breakouts on my t-zone and makde my skin so oily!!

There is nothing good to say about this-it is the most dissapointed I've ever been with makeup! If you want a good 'cheaper' concealer, try Maybelline Mineral Power or L'oreal Touch Magique, which are both really great!!

on 6/28/2010 5:35:00 PM

WOW this has such bad reviews! I had to actually double check that I had the right review page, lol!

I bought this after I ran out of my MAC concealer. I didn't feel like spending $25+ for a new pot of stuff, so I found a concealer at the drugstore that was really light and tried it.

This stuff is really great! I actually use it under my foundation instead of on top. Right now, I'm using a powder foundation and I use a few stripes on my problem areas, blend by tapping my finger, and set lightly with powder so that it doesn't smear when I use the sponge for the powder foundation. It really works great, and I could see using this alone, too.

I will deff be rebuying.

EDIT: I have found that you MUST apply this on a clean, freshly washed face. If I apply this in the middle of the day it gets weird and doesn't actually stay when I try to blend it. But when I apply it after washing and moisturizing my face, it is fine. People complaining about it not showing up might want to try that. No makeup works on unclean, oily skin.

on 1/21/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is the WORST concealer I've ever tried! First of all, it's really liquid-y, so it doesn't even cover up any of may flaws (redness, uneven tone, dark spots). It also settled into my fine lines and accentuated any bumpyness on my face. But worst of all is that it made my face look gray! When I looked at my face outside in my car I was shocked at how gray my face looked. I just wanted to rush back to my house and wash this crap off my face! I really don't understand why this concealer has a gray tone to it. I use the TruBlend Whipped foundation in Soft Honey, so I figured the #4 corresponding shade would match me. But nope! The coloring in these are obvioulsy different from the foundation. Obviously this went straight into the trash. Please don't waste your money on this!

on 1/15/2010 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

It sucks. The darkest shade is an absolute joke too. It make your skin look grey without covering much of anything. On the upside, it lasts for a pretty long time. For me at least.

And I found that it made my under eye area look more textured than it really was.

This stuff is just tragic. Save your money. Don't buy it.

on 12/18/2009 8:01:00 PM

No i didnt like this. It didnt last long at all and sometimes caked up around my under eyes. Wont buy again

on 11/21/2009 9:58:00 PM

I am not loveing this concealer at all!! No one should where this. First of all its to liquidy and it dosent last long. It goes into the creases of your skin and makes your face look dirty, its gross. It goes on really wet but instantly drys and makes your face look dry too. I bought it just till i could get the concealer i normally use thinking it would be good but i was wrong. Please dont buy this!!

on 11/5/2009 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i really didn"t like this i used it for a while then it kinda got lost and forhotten when i got better thing i found it in the back of my face products draw and tried it out it caked up on me and looked just not good i don"t think it was the right color i did use this on halloween though to cover up my eyebwows lol and it worked pretty well :)

on 10/14/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the worst concealer I've ever had. Everything about it is terrible. Takes a lot to coneal anything. Just awful.