April 16, 2014 | 1768 users online

Mascara - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tina5856

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special, just like any ordinary mascra, I recommend using the money on a better mascra

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by swayingdandelion

I love the way my lashes look using this! I would definitely repurchase. The only thing is that it smudged on me, but all mascaras have. Now that I have Lancome's eyelash primer, I can't wait to try it with the mascara and see if it still will smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mchllbnll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I used to work for The Red Door Spa by Elizabeth Arden and I have tried several products of theirs, but I must say that I was actually impressed by this mascara. It did improve the length of my lashes and it didn't clump. I would re-purchase this if it weren't so expensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually really good as a primer for mascara. I use this first before putting on something else. This primes the lashes to help hold the curl of my lashes (after using an eyelash curler) so that whatever other mascara I put on after does not weigh down my lashes. However, I would really suggest the Bare Escentuals Buxom mascara because it's a "good-for-you" (for your lashes) mascara and really defines the lashes and holds curl like nothing else!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by cproffitt

I haven't tried any Elizabeth Arden mascaras before, I just bought this because it was on sale as I was going through the duty-free at the aiport. I found it pretty smudgy, and the look on my lashes was just average. Also, the bottle seems to dry out really fast, so it's getting clumpier and clumpier, and I haven't had it that long. I haven't noticed any 'lash extending' effect from the ceramide treatment. The pluses are that it doesn't flake, and it's easy to remove. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mimibellissima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been always looking for that one mascara that will truly lengthen my eyelashes. After a couple of weeks i noticed a tremendous change in the length of my eyelashes!! The treatment had actually worked, and my eyelashes had grew longer. Now, heres the gross part: After using this mascara for a month i realized my eyes and the area around my eyes looked much darker then usual and just blacker. When I looked closer I realized that the mascara had actually made me grow small dark hairs underneath my eyes!! That mascara went straight to the trash!!!!!!!!!! gross! I will never purchase any type of "lengthening treatment" again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ILovePickles

As much as my love Elizabeth Arden's makeup I have to say that I am not a fan of this mascara. I had high hopes but unfortunately I was let down. I was given a sample size along with my purchase to try. I don't like the formula of this mascara. It took several coats to actually be visible on my lashes. It didn't make my lashes appear longer or thicker either, in fact it did a poor job compared to less expensive mascaras. The worst part is that it irritated my eyes making them red and even itchy around the lash line. It just didn't work for me. I'll be sticking with my Lash Blast.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best mascara ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a pretty strong believer that high-end mascara is junk. I find that most drugstore brands of mascara are better then high-end, and I would rather save the $40 something (AUD) for a high-end blush or foundation, however this is an exception. This is amazing! It gives perfect definition to lashes, I have found it virtually impossible to clump and its lengthens like a dream. I have pretty nice lashes, long and always curled, and with this mascara on my eyes, my face just brightens. I love this mascara, the only downside is that it's not very good a volumising, so I use this paired with a mascara aimed at volume and my eyelashes are perfect. I think if your looking for a mascara thats not too boringly natural but not too dramatic then you should definitely pick this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by lovelyharmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many others, i have tried many mascara, expensive, cheap, you name it. I was given a sample of this mascara and fell in love with it at first use. Apply after curling eyelashes really makes them stand out. lashes are definitely longer, no clumps even after several strokes. Would definitely reccomend it! source it out online, its much more cheaper than over the counter and drugstores.