Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara provides me with a lovely natural look.
I have thin, medium-length Asian eyelashes with a very slight curl to them.
It doesn't clump or stick my eyelashes together. It has natural volume and lengthening power. I haven't found any other mascara that holds this well, though Cover Girl Lash Blast (the purple one) is not bad.

I don't know if this is just me, but I have noticed that temperature can affect the quality of this mascara. In winter, this mascara seems to go on more smoothly compared to warmer seasons. As for the 'treatment' side, I find that my lashes fall out less and maybe its just my imagination, but are also thicker? I use this mascara about 3 times a week. Removing it is quite easy, and it doesn't seem to smudge throughout the day either.

One big issue I have, is with the neck of the bottle. If you're not careful, when putting the wand back into the bottle, it can scrape around the opening of the bottle and waste a lot of product.

Overall, one of the more reliable mascaras I've used for a natural everyday look.

*EDIT: 14th November 2012
I've found that this mascara is now smudging, so I look like a raccoon at the end of the day. But luckily I've found a way to avoid this by layering mascaras. Overall, still a good mascara, but I have yet to find my HG.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I quite like this mascara. I would never have picked it out myself, but my dad got it for me cheap duty free. It didn't get clumpy, made my lashes much more noticeable, and was well pigmented. Doesn't smudge on me, doesn't get flaky either. Would repurchase again if I don't find anything better.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This does not provide any benefits for my lashes. Estee Lauder Lashes plus eyelash primer works better than this. As a mascara, this does not give me volume or length. Not impressive at all.

OH MY GOD... BEST MASCARA EVER!!!!

No clumps, no smudges. Lengthens my lashes. That is all I ask for in a mascara and Elizabeth Arden is the only brand out there that does everything I want.

I also love how long and thin the wand is.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love! It makes my lashes really long--and I can pile it on and not get clumpy. It doesn't smudge, but it rinses off easily, and my lashes look longer even after it is washed off. I also like Estee Lauder's Sumptuous mascara, but I think I like this one more. I use a mascara tool (one of those .99 on eBay jobs from China) and I wipe the wand on a tissue, then I go to town. The brush is slim enough to get really close to the roots. Ceramide is just an all-around perfect mascara. Bravo, EA!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received this in a holiday gift set. I absolutely LOVE how conditioned it has made my eyelashes. They are long and lush! Amazing!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought I reviewed this, but found I didn't. I like to support my fave products and this is one of them. This is really kind to my eyes and my lashes. It goes on soft, is buildable and gives me lovely long lashes. It is not extreme like some of the others (Dior) but my lashes actually grow better when I use this. I'm now using Latisse and the last thing I want on my lashes is some harsh, crunchy, impossible to remove without a sander crap mascara. For me, I want great lashes to start with and a mascara that won't make them fall out or break off and that's what this does. Stays on too, but not hard to get off. This and Sisley are my two holy grails and I kick myself (hard) every time I'm faithless and stray. Yup, time to go buy more.

This is the first non-drugstore mascara I ever purchased. I purchased it on a whim duty free for $10 at airport as it was on sale. I thought well I can always use another mascara. I didn't pay attention to what it is supposed to do. Well anyway I got it home and out of the box and saw it was a ceramide lash extending treatment and thought to myself this is probably all hype. Well 2 months on from using this everyone is WOW are those your eyelashes? They have gotten so long I have to comb them. My eyelashes have gone va voom! The downside with this product is that it goes on very softly. Almost like a wax. It will not stay on if you sweat, cry or rub or eyes. I won't lie about that part. It does come off very easily with eye makeup remover which is why I think it's great for everyday use. I find my lashes are not falling out like they used to with the drugstore brands and they are not all stiff and horrible. It's a nice look for daytime. If I go somewhere special and really want to amp up the lashes I'll use a drugstore brand over the top. I will be purchasing this again I'm justing kicking myself that I didn't buy a bunch of these for $10.00 at the airport while I had the chance because they cost around $20 US for 1.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I got this as a sample in a gift bag. l liked how it lengthened my lashes but hated, hated the raccoon eyes it gave me. Will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I wish I could give five lippies to this product because it DID make my lashes longer. I used it frequently and it actually made my lashes noticeably longer, bottom and top. But soon, the effect wore off for me. It just didn't make my lashes grow anymore, which is fine because I wasn't expecting to actually make my lashes longer.
This mascara gives me natural looking lashes, and it somewhat holds a curl but not as much as I wanted it to. I have stick straight, Asian lashes so the ability to hold curl is what I look for in a mascara. Also, if you're not careful, the brush/formula sticks your lashes together.
I do think it's nice for a natural look, I just wish it didn't stick my lashes together. I did see some smudging on the bottom of my eyes later in the day.

Popular Mascaras