Boots No7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion

4.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Mica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dixoide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) (Iron Oxides)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE IT! no i am not exaggerating. this is a really good highlighter and it is not expensive, that packaging is nice doesnt look cheap. i havent used it under or over foundation all over my face but i've used it as a highliter on my cheekbones & down my nose. it's a part of my daily makeup routine. i think everyone thats into highlighting areas on ur face should def have this product.

on 10/29/2010 2:57:00 AM

Not sure if this is going to be in their line much longer as I found it deeply discounted(bought the last two on shelf). I've used it for a few years & love the results- I mix alittle with tinted moisturizer, or foundation- maybe a dab above my eyebrows, & it blends well, isn't shocking if a dab is used, & price is right. I've had high beam & it was too drying, too expensive. If you see it, buy it- recommended. When I skip this I notice I look washed out & way old.

on 10/25/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Skin tone/type: NC/NW25, dry/combo, medium pores, sensitive and breakout prone.

I was forever on the quest for that perfect foundation or finishing powder to give me that perfect luminous "lit from within" look, but never could hit it right, or else the price of what I wanted to try was simply prohibitive.

I picked up this little gem at Target for approximately $12 USD after reading a suggestion here, and couldn't be more pleased. I apply it after my foundation, and it gives a perfect, subtle glowy finish that is just right. Not too little, not too much.

It comes in a lovely glass bottle with a pump, which is great. The packaging is quality packaging, not cheap.

So far, this product has not caused any breakouts or sensitivity reaction on my oh-so-sensitive skin. At this point in time, I highly recommend.

on 10/16/2010 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I decided to give this a try because of the great reviews on here. Unfortunately, this product was just not for me...it made my skin look oily, shiny in a bad way - didn't look right on my combo medium skin tone. I thought that the price and packaging was decent.

on 10/2/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really like this illuminating lotion! Most of the time after I put on foundation, I look a bit like a corpse (I'm pretty fair-skinned). This helps give me a more youthful, less dried out (i.e. old) look whether I wear it under or over my foundation. What a great product!

on 8/23/2010 2:38:00 AM

I have tried other highlighters before, but always in powder form. I love the glowy look of highlighters, but was never 100% satisfied with the ones I own. So when I read about this one, on MUA, I decided I had to give it a try, so picked it up at Target.
It's definitely fantastic, it gives a great dewy glow. The pump bottle is great, and dispenses just the right amount. It's especially great for cheekbones and divine on browbones. I've noticed that you really need to make sure you evenly distribute it or else it can look sort of patchy, but if done right it's really amazing. Super awesome over blush, dewy, as I said. I like to put it on my cupid's bow, as well, and sometimes on my nose. I used to put it on my chin, but noticed it just made my chin get oily quicker than usual, so I've pretty much stopped putting it there.
I prefer to apply this with my finger, as I felt I didn't have as much control as I'd like with the brush I was using. But I like the application more with my finger, anyway.
I'm so glad I discovered liquid highlighter, and that it was the Boots version, because I know I never would have bothered buying the Benefit one. Plus, I've seen videos on Youtube and read stuff on here where people compare this to the Benefit highlighter.
Finally, I have to say imo that this blows powder highlighters out of the water. Holy Grail worthy.

on 8/7/2010 11:51:00 AM

This is my everyday highlighter. LOVE it! I have Smashbox Artificial Light but much prefer Boots No. 7 Illuminating Lotion. It gives a subtle beautiful glow.

on 8/6/2010 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my second review of this product. I first reviewed in August. Two months later, I have to tell you that I'm just as pleased, if not moreso than at first. This No. 7 High Lights keeps delivering. I've used it every day for two months and I have over 3/4 of a bottle still left.

A word to the wise though--as I love this product, I thought I would purchase another bottle to keep on hand. Well, five Targets later, I FINALLY found another bottle (thanks to daughter who picked it up for me in her travels). It seems as though this is becoming hard to find.
So, if you see it--GRAB IT!!

Just thought I would give a "heads up" to those who already love this and to those who may be thinking of purchasing!

on 7/3/2010 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Great amount of product for the price, excellent, natural highlighter, smooth and blendable, can be used under or over foundation, inexpensive, nice packaging, adds subtle glow to the skin not OTT at all, also helps to brighten under eye area if used under good concealer, non-irritating, no detectable scent, has a pump which gives perfect amount of product and allows control for amount of product desired, fabulous product overall This is my favorite liquid highlighter, hands down.

on 7/3/2010 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite liquid luminizer. The bottle looks pretty much like a foundation bottle with a nice pump (awesome), and you get so much product for the price, and it will last forever. No glitter, just a gorgeous, luminous sheen on your skin. Doesn't make my pores look like craters and doesn't settle in them. Great for ladies with dry skin who have problems with powder highlighters being ashy and too powdery.

A little goes a long way, and I squirt a little bit on the back of my hand and apply to my cheekbones with a skunk brush. I also mix 1 pump of this to foundations that have a matte, heavier finish (like Revlon CS or EL DW) to make it more luminous, sheer, and suitable for summer.