December 18, 2014 | 1826 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These suckers last forever! I had mine for well over a year, dropped it 10483907 times a day and it still never broke until just recently. Colors are great for switching up your look without doing anything drastic. Perfectly coordinated, last forever, easy application. Applicator has two sponges, four sides, one for each color which is great. Very good price, worth it since they last longer than you could even use them.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by grapefruit94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow!
I have it in crystal waters.
the colors are not to bright so you can wear them all the time!
its very smooth and does not crease!
i love this quad!
I'm going to try "country woods" next!
lol

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by TYFFANI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had several of these over the years. I have ice princess, which are purple shades. I also have an older one that is mostly beige tan brownish colors. I may try crystal waters. The colors look good, wear all day on me, and dont crease. Definitely will buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the new Tropical Fusion shades. Even though they're a dark blue, minty green, orange, & yellow, I love that they're not too bright, but at the same time since I'm very tan, they add brightness to my bronze skin. This is definatly one of my favourite Cover Girl eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by cat53

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love CG Eye Enhancers. Far superior to Almay's product for specific eye color. For green eyes a must try is Eye Enhancers in quad w/following colors: Mocha Mousse; Hot Cider (makes my green eyes glow) Carmel Kiss; and Creme Fraiche. I always get loads of compliments from Hubby, friends and strangers when wearing these colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by powpow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This review is for quad # 254 in Sheerly Nudes. I love these! I 've had bad experiences with Cover Girl eyeshadows before ie: little or no pigmantation or a weird white cast. But these are different at least for me yes, they are sheer but beautifully so and the blendability is awesome for a drugstore brand. I use this quad on days that I'm running short on "prep" time and don' t want leave home barefaced.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by celeritas

Berries & Cream
Colors look really pigmented in the pan, especially currant but they aren't at all. The colors look gray very quickly except for the vanilla cream which fades to a pinky sheen. The shadows crease quickly and aren't colorful enough. I'm moving up to higher price shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 7:33:00 PM More reviews by VanillaT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this in "Country Woods" since middle school- IT HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE HG EYESHADOW FOR 10 YEARS. You cannot beat the price, and all four of the colors are good. I can't say enough good things about this. My favorite eyeshadow, hands down, regardless of price I would pick this eyeshadow over anything else dept. store. SO GOOD! I have also used this on a lot of my friends and family and I have converted all of them into users of this quad! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

love the color combinations and love that it is cheap. hate the packageing because it usually comes open in my makeup bag at some point or another. The colors stay on and do not crease and make my brown eyes really pop

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2006 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Rockette13

I have this quad in Urban Basics. I love it! The colors (from left to right) are: Dusk (a slighly pearly blue gray), Evening Shadow (a very pearly medium bronze), Metro Sparkle (a sparkly champagne), and Streetlight (a matte white).

I don't use Dusk that often, but when I do it shows up fairly lightly and somewhat pearly. I use Evening Shadow CONSTANTLY!!! It is gorgeous and shimmery. You can apply it lightly for a sheer, pearly light brown, or you can apply it heavily for a super shimmery (NOT sparkly) deep bronze color. I use Metro Sparkle occasionally...I don't really like glittery eyeshadows. The color is very light, and the glitter is pretty noticable. You just have to make sure you clean up the glitter that falls under your eyes or it looks very...erm...messy? Lol. I think it does. Lastly, Streetlight is my second most used color. It isn't stark white, but has a medium coverage that is great as a wash or highlight.

I like to highlight with Streetlight, then put an intense layer of Evening Shadow on my lid and slighly above my crease. I also thickly line my eyes with it. I put a chocolate brown in the crease and line my eyes again with a thinner brown line. Viola! My signature brown smokey eye!!! <3

I highly recommend this product. I plan on getting lots more quads and trios...specifically the Professional Eye Enhancers Quad in Ice Princess. Can you say purple smokey eye? Yay! Lol.

Mine was about $5.50 at Walgreens. I have to agree that the quality of this product varies from batch to batch, so don't give up hope completely if you get a crappy one. Lol.

P.S. This particular quad is now part of the Queen Collection. That collection is for products that work well for African American women. I am very pale, and these colors show up a little sheer on me...but I have an older quad. So maybe the new one is a bit more pigmented. I would try the Queen Collection Urban Basics instead of the normal one. The QC one comes in a lavender case instead of the original dark blue one.