April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by puka13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was so ecstatic that lilash worked! Lilash surpassed my expectations. Initially i was apprehensive at taking the plunge and spending so much money on a gimmicky product with the potential at seriously harming my eyes. After reading and watching dozens of reviews and testimonials, I purchased lilash.

I wanted to gradually build up the amount of product i applied, because i was afraid of irritation and skin darkening. My eyes are super sensitive so i barely applied anything on the fist couple of days. When i first used it i made sure to wipe the applicator so I would not get a huge drop that would run down my lash and into my eye. I was careful like that for the first two weeks, and can honestly say I had zero irritation or redness. in the first two weeks i could see a bunch of little lashes growing on my lower lash line!

After the two weeks I started feeling adventurous, and adding more product by sweeping the applicator through my lashes and sometimes a second time over my lash line. The next morning my eyes felt sensitive and tiny bit pink, nothing major. I made sure to cut down and no more icky eyes. At three weeks my lashes were noticeably longer and thicker. At like four to five weeks my lashes went through this awkward phase where I had a couple of random super long lashes. It looked like i very badly/sparsely applied long individual lashes hahahaa. I refused to cut my rebellious lashes down and at six to seven weeks the other lashes caught up. I now have horse lashes, which probably start typhoons in other countries.

Over all it is a fantastic product and i will recommend it to everyone!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Meltyy88

A very strong serum that works wonders. The only thing preventing me from giving it 5/5 is how red it makes my eyes. Full review here:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Beachblonde2986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using Lilash for almost 4 weeks now. So far, I have noticed my lashes are slightly longer and more lashes have grown in. It has not irritated my eyes, nor has it caused dark under eye circles. I already have dark under eye circles thanks to heredity, but Lilash has not made anything worse. The only side effects I have seen is my eyes in the morning are a little more red than normal. It is not anything crazy though. I simply put some eye drops in to take the redness out. I was going to use careprost, but Lilash is made in the USA, and I can purchase it on the internet through secure sites, unlike Careprost. The packaging quality of Lilash is not the best though since it comes in a non see through hard container. I would like to know when I am running low on the product. Overall though I am very happy with Lilash and I cannot wait to see more results :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by jrothkopf

I've used Lilash, loved it (!) as it made my lashes very noticeably longer (not thicker,), but after some time, I balked at the price and used Latiise. Latisse did not compare at all to Lilash, however, and even my stylist noticed the difference in the length of my then unimpressive lashes. I switched back to Lilash and my lashes grew long again immediately. I've even had to trim them, and when I wear mascara (just blinc,) people think I'm wearing false lashes.

I sometimes have irritation and tearing, but for some reason, it's mostly at night, so I just go to sleep and don't worry much about it.

I've noticed big dark circles under my eyes, but we also have a child we co-sleep with. so until I read this forum, I thought it was just age, or parenthood, or co-sleeping. I suppose it could be the Lilash, but I cover up the circles and move on.

My lashes haven't become naturally curly, but they used to be resistant to curling and I'd have to heat up the curler with my blow dryer. Now they curl so easily, I can do it while driving . Not recommended however. lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by reecy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this on and off since 2009 and it does work. For me though it took a solid 8 weeks before I saw any difference, in fact I would have given up and thrown it away long before if it wasnt for the very high price.

It is extremely irritating, it leaves a red mark along your lashline and can make the whites of your eyes quite bloodshot the next day. In short you can look like a zombie and scare small children. None of this is permanant though and most can be covered with make up, the redness lasts for 12-24 hours before you go back to looking like a normal person.

I use it every other night now and my current tube has lasted 2 years! You need the tiniest weeniest bit, I was a bit slap happy at first because I wanted fast results, but in my experience using a lot or a little gives the same results regardless. So save your money and use less :)

Despite its side effects, the ridiculous price and the patience needed I've given it 5 out of 5 because it truely works. My lashes are naturally short, straight and stubby, but this has given me amazing length and curl I've never had before. It hasn't made them any thicker but I seem to have more lashes which makes them appear thicker.

Just don't use it the night before a first date.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted this to work SO bad, but my skin can be so sensitive that when I used this it really messed me up for a week. I applied it correctly on the first night and awoke to red, swollen, discoloured, bloodshot eyes. I was asked if I'd been crying and it was commented that I looked as though I hadn't slept for days! This was horrifying. I feared it was the Lilash, so I stopped using it for one night. The next morning it had all gone away and my eyes returned to normal. With mixed feelings of both hope and doubt, I tried it again that following night. Alas, I awoke to red, bloodshot eyes and red/purple eyelids and under-eye area. I witnessed creases and fine lines below my eyes that I'd never seen before. Even makeup couldn't hide just how awful I looked. I wasn't prepared to look like a zombie for six months in sake for longer lashes. I sent this back to the company and am awaiting a refund. I understand that this works for some and I HAVE seen amazing results, but unfortunately, I would never go near a product like this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by jennyttran2002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use both the Lilash and Librow and they both work wonders!! My eyelashes grew long enough to touch almost my eyebrows! I stopped using it because it started to make it uncomfortable for me to wear glasses but this stuff really works! it's pricy but a little goes a long way. Just remember to be patient and and give it some time to grow you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by sarahcoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! You'll love what it does for your eyelashes. After several months of wearing eyelash extensions my lashes were short. This product, in just a few weeks has completely restored my lashes and then some. They are longer than they've ever been. Only had a little redness and irritation at first, but that's completely gone away. Worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Sharondale77

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely wonderful! You need to have patience because it really does take about 6 weeks of faithfully using it every night to see results. If you give up before that you won't get the fabulous results and I do mean fabulous. I've always had naturally long eyelashes but with age, they just didn't seem as long as they once were.
Now I can almost create a "breeze" by just batting my eyelashes. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, notices and comments on how long they are...and they are "false eyelash" long.
I've told others about it when asked...those who religiously apply it every night for the six weeks required are astonished...and those who don't have the patience to keep using it because they want instant gratification state that it doesn't work....wrong because it does.
I've tried other different brands and this is the best. I've had no negative reactions, no irritations, and no redness or lines on my eyelids.
If you really really want long long lashes, this is the product BUT you have to keep using it even though it takes a while to see any improvement.
It is absolutely magic and all you need after they've grown is only one thin coat of mascara and suddenly they are incredibly long.
And the tube seems to last and last so even though the initial cost seems like a lot, it breaks down to pennies a day.
I would still buy it if it were twice the price for the amazing results that can be achieved.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought that since I've gone through two tubes of Lilash and am now switching products that I should finally submit a review. In my quest for longer lashes, I first tried RapidLash. I used it for 8 weeks and saw a very minimal change in length. At that point I did two swaps here on MUA for two tubes of Lilash. I should note that neither tube was completely full: one had been used for a couple weeks and the other for a little longer. Also, the first tube I used had been very recently purchased so it was still very fresh, but the other was already almost expired, if you go by the time frame they give you on the Lilash website. For the first week and a half or so that I used Lilash, I had the typical dry eyes and some redness and itching but it was nothing major at all. Those were really the only initial negative side effects I experienced. This product worked very quickly on me! Within just a few weeks I could tell a big difference. By 8 weeks I had gorgeous long, naturally curled lashes. My natural lashes are VERY short. I'm talking hardly noticeable at all. They also have no curl to them (or maybe they naturally have that potential but since they're so short, it doesn't show because they don't get a chance to curl!) so I was always using an eyelash curler. With Lilash, I was happily able to toss that curler in the trash! I no longer needed it. At their peak, my lashes reached the bottom of my eyebrows. It was so great! Soon after, I began to notice my eyelids were darkening a little and I had a reddish line where I would apply the product. Again, neither problem was a big deal and I can tell it's something that isn't permanent. Unfortunately things just seemed to get a bit worse after that. Every so often I would have clumps of lashes fall out. I know that it's normal to lose lashes and regrow them. But this was mass amounts of fallout all at once and I would be left with big gaps in my lashes. It was not a "natural lash cycle." I had an area above my right lid that was getting irritated. It also seemed like when my lashes grew back, they weren't growing in as long or quite as curled. Since I couldn't afford to try something else, I ended up going through that first tube and almost all of the second one. It definitely kept my lashes considerably longer than they naturally are, so I still consider the product a success. Honestly, I probably would have bought a new tube but I'm on a tight budget right now and couldn't justify spending $100 on it. So I'm trying Careprost now and hope to have great results with that as well. Just for the record, my first tube of Lilash lasted me about 7 months and I'm on about 8 months with the second and there's still some product left. So really, it *is* worth the price, it's just that I couldn't afford it right now. They say that once you reach your desired length you can cut down on applications to once or twice a week, but I found that if I missed more than one day I'd start to lose lashes. So for the most part I've applied daily this whole time. The second tube (which according to the company should be well expired by now) is working just as well as the first. I have naturally green eyes and have not noticed any change in color. Also, since nighttime application was giving me more extreme eye dryness, redness, itching, etc. because my eyes water a lot at night when I'm lying in bed and product was getting into my eyes, I was advised to apply in the morning before putting on my makeup. Worked for me. I mostly noticed the major difference in length and curl, but there was some thickening as well.