Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

I have used two tubes of this product and will probably continue to do so. When I first purchased, I used as instructed every night. I saw results within 1 month, so I went from nightly application to every other night due to some of the cons.

First - the benefits: quick results in length of lashes; easy to apply. The cons: did not impact thickness/density/volume of lashes; serum leaks/drips to other parts of your face and makes some of that baby facial hair darker/more noticeable - so I end up having to tweeze in unconventional places.

Some recommendations for product use: apply before bedtime (if I apply in morning then apply makeup, it sometimes gets stringy and mixed up into my eyeshadow); apply to very clean eyes (I have noticed that if my eyes are not squeeky clean, the Lilash will make my eyes itchy).

UPDATE: The third tube of this product did not have the same effects. I'm unsure why... if the formula is different, if I received a defective batch, or if I became immune to it. Now I will try another brand altogether.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This works. Period.

For the people paying $100+ for this, please check where you're buying the product. LiLash is highly diverted, meaning there's a chance it's bootlegged/fake/old.

I only pay $35... but that's because I have a pro license.

Find a hairdresser or esthetician friend that can buy this for you. It has a tracking system with a serial code so it's meant to be purchased in a salon. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm only two weeks into using this so there is obviously no noticeable growth but I wanted to do a quick preliminary review (will update after using it for full 6 weeks to report on growth).
I guess I'm one of those lucky people who have not had any discolouration issues or burning sensations with this. However it does many my eyes water which i don't like.
The application is easy, just a thin swipe with the brush on my lash line. The consistency of this is like a thin runny gel which dries to white flakes by morning- i wake up with these white flakes clinging to my lashes in the morning.
So far so good, I've rated it 3 because so far my reaction is neutral to this product. Will change and update in another few weeks. I cannot wait to see results with this like others have!

UPDATE: upped the rating to 5 because I'm seeing a result! My lashes are noticeably longer. It's not fuller and not super dramatic but it's worth noting that the growth in length is definitely there. I will continue to use!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This stuff does work. I used it for about 2 years before my body became immune to the ingredients and it stopped working. I rated it 5 because it does do what it's supposed to, but you will eventually become used to it and it will no longer work. Works on brows, too. I've switched to Careprost with amazing results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this product really works. I tried rapidlash it did little for me. I ordered this from Amazon I'm in UK and don't think u get UK stockists and it cost around 60. so more expensive than rapidlash. I used as directed and 4-6 weeks later my eyelashes were so long. my lashes also began to curl so I no longer required an eyelash Cutler. I wouldn't say ny lashes are thicker or there are more of them they are just longer and culture. I know have them at a decent length and only use it as a top up once or twice a week. I bought this in July and its still going strong so it is good value long term. only downside are your eyes are slightly sore next day almost tired eyes. I use eye drops and feel fine. I have noticed no discoloration. I will defiantly be buying this again. my sister who I hadn't seen for six months was so amazed she went out and bought it, she us a doctor and a sceptic but having seen my results she is keen to start.

My lashes had gotten sparser and shorter after menopause, and were never that great to begin with. I was really skeptical about using a non-prescription serum, but didn't want to risk changing my eye color as is the case with that Latisse. So I listened to the aesthetician who does my permanent makeup and tried Lilash. WOW! You have to be religious with it's use (I put a P-Touch label on my mirror to remind me) but I saw results after about 3 weeks...it's been 2 months now and people think I have false eyelashes! I just bought another tube so I know I have it ready to go when this one runs out (the tube lasts a really long time, I got the smaller one and it's still going strong). I do apply a small amount to the outer edge of my lower lash line because that is a problem area for me, and I haven't had any irritation from doing so. I believe the ingredients are transferred to the lower lashes naturally because my lower lashes have grown like crazy as well. After you get to your desired results, you only have to apply it a couple times a week to maintain the results.

I've started applying it to the outer part of my brows as well to see if it gets anything going.

If you want awesome lashes without paying a doctor or risking your light eyes getting dark pigment, get this stuff. It's worth the patience.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This has helped to keep my lashes conditioned and recover from lash extensions, but no real improvement in thickness or volume. I might as well go back to using emu oil for a fraction of the price. I already have long thin lashes, so if you are looking to increase your lash volume, save your money!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A ten star product. This definitely works for me. It took about 6 weeks of nightly application, but my lashes are quite long now. No irritation from this whatsoever. Update: Have been using this for almost two years now and am still delighted with this fab product. My lashes are long and still no irritatoin from this product. With long term use of just application to the upper lashes both my upper lash and lower lash are thicker and longer.

I am giving 4 stars just because I think Fysiko is better - gives you fuller eyelashes - but LiLash is very good eyelash serum. I used it after I lost my eyelashes due to extensions and find that it really works. Just takes few weeks to start working

I've been using this product for about 9 weeks, and it has made my lashes really long and somewhat fuller. My lashes were about medium length to start with, but now they are very noticeable, especially when I use Benefit They're Real Mascara. I'm really happy that this product does what it says it does, without hormones, which was important to me. It takes about 4 weeks to see growth, so stick with it. It also may make your eyes red for the first few weeks, so use it at night. My aesthetician says it is because the serum increases blood flow to the lash line to stimulate growth. I'm a believer.

Also, a little goes a long way. No need to glob it on.