Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 12/14/2012 1:32:00 PM

My lashes had gotten sparser and shorter after menopause, and were never that great to begin with. I was really skeptical about using a non-prescription serum, but didn't want to risk changing my eye color as is the case with that Latisse. So I listened to the aesthetician who does my permanent makeup and tried Lilash. WOW! You have to be religious with it's use (I put a P-Touch label on my mirror to remind me) but I saw results after about 3 weeks...it's been 2 months now and people think I have false eyelashes! I just bought another tube so I know I have it ready to go when this one runs out (the tube lasts a really long time, I got the smaller one and it's still going strong). I do apply a small amount to the outer edge of my lower lash line because that is a problem area for me, and I haven't had any irritation from doing so. I believe the ingredients are transferred to the lower lashes naturally because my lower lashes have grown like crazy as well. After you get to your desired results, you only have to apply it a couple times a week to maintain the results.

I've started applying it to the outer part of my brows as well to see if it gets anything going.

If you want awesome lashes without paying a doctor or risking your light eyes getting dark pigment, get this stuff. It's worth the patience.

on 11/14/2012 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This has helped to keep my lashes conditioned and recover from lash extensions, but no real improvement in thickness or volume. I might as well go back to using emu oil for a fraction of the price. I already have long thin lashes, so if you are looking to increase your lash volume, save your money!

on 10/26/2012 6:14:00 PM

A ten star product. This definitely works for me. It took about 6 weeks of nightly application, but my lashes are quite long now. No irritation from this whatsoever. Update: Have been using this for almost two years now and am still delighted with this fab product. My lashes are long and still no irritatoin from this product. With long term use of just application to the upper lashes both my upper lash and lower lash are thicker and longer.

on 10/20/2012 8:07:00 PM

I am giving 4 stars just because I think Fysiko is better - gives you fuller eyelashes - but LiLash is very good eyelash serum. I used it after I lost my eyelashes due to extensions and find that it really works. Just takes few weeks to start working

on 10/10/2012 11:48:00 AM

I've been using this product for about 9 weeks, and it has made my lashes really long and somewhat fuller. My lashes were about medium length to start with, but now they are very noticeable, especially when I use Benefit They're Real Mascara. I'm really happy that this product does what it says it does, without hormones, which was important to me. It takes about 4 weeks to see growth, so stick with it. It also may make your eyes red for the first few weeks, so use it at night. My aesthetician says it is because the serum increases blood flow to the lash line to stimulate growth. I'm a believer.

Also, a little goes a long way. No need to glob it on.

on 10/1/2012 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This has made my really short lashes long! I also quit using my lash curler because they are curling naturally. The only down fall to this product is that my lashes have gotten noticeably weaker so I have had to be extra careful with taking off my makeup and sleeping on one side. But if your on the fence about this give it a try!

on 9/21/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was hesitant to use any products because my eyes are so sensitive and really didn't believe that there was a product that could actually make my extremely short lashes grow. I wore extensions for about 8 months and thought I would never go back to just my natural lashes. But with lilash, I now have no extensions and can't believe how much longer my natural lashes are!

For me, it did take quite a bit of time. I started using it beginning of June and really started noticing results about 3 months later. Not only are they growing longer, but they are also fuller. I am continually seeing results, and use the product about every other day now. I used to have to wear 3 thick coats of mascara and my lashes still looked short. Now, I can get away with just one coat, or if I want to go more dramatic, 2 coats.

As far as irritation, there was some discoloration on my lower lid where you put the product. Also, in the beginning, I had dryness and my eyelid peeled a little. The peeling is totally gone, but the discoloration is still there. I don't mind it though...its not bad.

I would highly recommend this product! You just have to be patient! You don't get the instant effect of extensions, but after a few months, you will be so happy you started it!

on 9/5/2012 1:16:00 PM

This product helped so much with the length of my eyelashes. I wasn't blessed with having long eyelashes so I've always had to glue falsies on. Within a month of using this product, I no longer have to use any fake eyelashes! It's unbelievable!

on 9/3/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Lilash made my lashes fall out!!! It was horrible!! I switched back to the other product I had been using to grow them back again!! For the crazy price charged, save your money!! I threw it out and will never buy it again!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought lilash for approximately 100$ from a clearance market in my city.It was really dissapointed when I 1st saw the package.It looks kinda cheap comparing to another brands(latisse,rapidlash,etc.)I did get bloodshots and irritation for the first appliance,especially the itchiness.But within a week my lashes become so much stronger and longer.Worth every penny!

Top Rated Lash Treatments