November 22, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kimclara

This product helped so much with the length of my eyelashes. I wasn't blessed with having long eyelashes so I've always had to glue falsies on. Within a month of using this product, I no longer have to use any fake eyelashes! It's unbelievable!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Teenar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lilash made my lashes fall out!!! It was horrible!! I switched back to the other product I had been using to grow them back again!! For the crazy price charged, save your money!! I threw it out and will never buy it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Appleinletree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought lilash for approximately 100$ from a clearance market in my city.It was really dissapointed when I 1st saw the package.It looks kinda cheap comparing to another brands(latisse,rapidlash,etc.)I did get bloodshots and irritation for the first appliance,especially the itchiness.But within a week my lashes become so much stronger and longer.Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by rosieex3

HOLY GRAIL. it's now august 19th, and i started using lilash on june 5th. before using this my eyelashes were never short to begin with, pretty medium lengthed.. a little on the longer side even. once in awhile people would compliment my eyelashes, but rarely. mascara is the only makeup i use, and i adore the look of long fluttery lashes. so i figured might as well splurge on this product. worth every penny. ever since using lilash, i literally get compliments on my lashes EVERY SINGLE DAY. i am just now after a little over two months of using lilash, starting to realize how long they truly are. i knew within 2-3 weeks they absolutely looked longer, but only i could really notice it. now everyone notices my lashes. i wanted to write this review, because just today at work i had five or more people (mix of co-workers and customers), ask me if i was wearing false lashes. they couldn't believe it when i said no. one of my co-workers actually took me around the store and showed my lashes off to everyone else in our department saying "look at her eyelashes!!" everyone's reply: what brand are they? this stuff is incredible and genuinely works. i am going to add a before and after picture once i find two good photos of my lashes. i recommend ordering from lilash's official website. although its more expensive, they do have a money back guarantee. so if it doesnt work for you, you can at least get your money back. also you know it'll be the legit product.

Only side effects I have experienced: The only time it burned a tiny bit, was the very first time that I applied this product. The second time didn't bother me at all. Sometimes if I apply too much it feels a little irritated, but nothing bad at all. Most of the time it feels just as if I'm applying a makeup or water to my lid. I do have a bit of a plum colored line right above my lashes where I apply the serum. And my eyelids are a bit dicolored, a very light brownish color..only a little bit off from my skin tone. It might sound bad, but no one even notices until I point it out and my eyelids are small anyway. The side effects are 100% worth it. I went away for two nights and forgot to bring my lilash with me, and the discoloration was practically gone by the time I got home. So its only temporary.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ZoeyZo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought LiLash after seeing the results on all of the women who worked at my hair salon. I had thought they all wore false eyelashes! They hadn't tried it on their brows, but then they're all young and probably didn't need to.
So, I bought LiLash for lashes and the LiLash for brows and could not believe my eyes - really! Within just a couple of weeks my lashes were so thick and long that I couldn't push my sunglasses all the way up without smearing mascara on them (and not much mascara needed!). My brows also filled in really nicely and I actually had to pluck some. So, my eyes and brows looked like they did when I was in high school (long ago).
Then money got a little tight so I went with a cheaper brand that promised phenomenal results and after 6 weeks- NOTHING! So, back to LiLash. It's worth every cent. Oh, and I did show the list of ingredients to my opthamologist and and an eye surgeon and they both said it was safe. One more thing- a close girlfriend used the one you need a prescription for and my results were far better than hers.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hell does this work!!! I only had a tiny bit of irritation on day 2 because I used way too much but during the 4 weeks I have used it this gave me no irritation at all. This made my lashes really long, full and "panoramic". As a mediterranean girl my lashes weren't that bad beforehand but this gave them back the oomph-factor they had in their early twenties. So glad I have tried this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by puka13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was so ecstatic that lilash worked! Lilash surpassed my expectations. Initially i was apprehensive at taking the plunge and spending so much money on a gimmicky product with the potential at seriously harming my eyes. After reading and watching dozens of reviews and testimonials, I purchased lilash.

I wanted to gradually build up the amount of product i applied, because i was afraid of irritation and skin darkening. My eyes are super sensitive so i barely applied anything on the fist couple of days. When i first used it i made sure to wipe the applicator so I would not get a huge drop that would run down my lash and into my eye. I was careful like that for the first two weeks, and can honestly say I had zero irritation or redness. in the first two weeks i could see a bunch of little lashes growing on my lower lash line!

After the two weeks I started feeling adventurous, and adding more product by sweeping the applicator through my lashes and sometimes a second time over my lash line. The next morning my eyes felt sensitive and tiny bit pink, nothing major. I made sure to cut down and no more icky eyes. At three weeks my lashes were noticeably longer and thicker. At like four to five weeks my lashes went through this awkward phase where I had a couple of random super long lashes. It looked like i very badly/sparsely applied long individual lashes hahahaa. I refused to cut my rebellious lashes down and at six to seven weeks the other lashes caught up. I now have horse lashes, which probably start typhoons in other countries.

Over all it is a fantastic product and i will recommend it to everyone!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Meltyy88

A very strong serum that works wonders. The only thing preventing me from giving it 5/5 is how red it makes my eyes. Full review here:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Beachblonde2986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using Lilash for almost 4 weeks now. So far, I have noticed my lashes are slightly longer and more lashes have grown in. It has not irritated my eyes, nor has it caused dark under eye circles. I already have dark under eye circles thanks to heredity, but Lilash has not made anything worse. The only side effects I have seen is my eyes in the morning are a little more red than normal. It is not anything crazy though. I simply put some eye drops in to take the redness out. I was going to use careprost, but Lilash is made in the USA, and I can purchase it on the internet through secure sites, unlike Careprost. The packaging quality of Lilash is not the best though since it comes in a non see through hard container. I would like to know when I am running low on the product. Overall though I am very happy with Lilash and I cannot wait to see more results :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by jrothkopf

I've used Lilash, loved it (!) as it made my lashes very noticeably longer (not thicker,), but after some time, I balked at the price and used Latiise. Latisse did not compare at all to Lilash, however, and even my stylist noticed the difference in the length of my then unimpressive lashes. I switched back to Lilash and my lashes grew long again immediately. I've even had to trim them, and when I wear mascara (just blinc,) people think I'm wearing false lashes.

I sometimes have irritation and tearing, but for some reason, it's mostly at night, so I just go to sleep and don't worry much about it.

I've noticed big dark circles under my eyes, but we also have a child we co-sleep with. so until I read this forum, I thought it was just age, or parenthood, or co-sleeping. I suppose it could be the Lilash, but I cover up the circles and move on.

My lashes haven't become naturally curly, but they used to be resistant to curling and I'd have to heat up the curler with my blow dryer. Now they curl so easily, I can do it while driving . Not recommended however. lol.