September 2, 2014 | 1930 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great for eyeliner, filling in brows, and packing color to outer corners. Doesn't shed, is firmly packed but soft on the skin. Amazing quality and shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brand and everything they stand for. This is one of THE most precise eyeliner brushes I have come across and it work's well with everything. I've used it with both powder liners and wet/creme liners. No tugging or shedding... amazing quality for the price! (I think I bought it for approx $4CAD at Walmart).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

The brush is kinda thick ad wide, so for me, it's much better to use for filling in my brows, which are quite full. I can't even imagine eyeliner looking good on me if I tried to use this for application. It's a handy brush for filling in the brows fast, but for lining the eyes, I much more prefer the MAC 263 eyeliner brush, which is angled too, but much smaller and narrower, because I like a nice cat eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by dzcml88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Need practice to be able to use this brush well. The edge is a bit wide for my eyes compared to its MAC equivalents - definitely could be narrower. However, it's much more precise in terms of the width of its line.
Great with gel liners, as long as you have a steady hand.
Other than that, it's a great brush. As with all other Ecotools brushes, you can't complain too much about their very few imperfections. You can always find better brushes, but they offer a great price, and philosophy. If you want to complain about their brushes, write to them so they can improve their products!! Come on... it's for the earth. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Great brush! It was inexpensive, good quality, and enviromentally friendly. I use this on a daily basis for my gel liner and it gets the job done.
It is firm but very soft and has not shed while washing. Great eye liner brush and I bought a backup!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love with product. It's so soft and I use it on my eyebrows when I'm filling it in and when I'm drawing the angle and also it's perfect for drawing the "wing" on my eyes with eyeshadow. This brush is versatile and is very good quality. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great. I use it on my eyebrows every day and absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased this for eye shadow application on the brow bone, tear ducts, and on top of my eyeliner. It's very dense and packed, so it washes with ease. Any thin gel liner wearers out there wouldn't like the thickness of this brush, but it does have other great uses for eye shadow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Mingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been looking for this brush for a awhile now but I didnt want to pay for the whole set and I was really happy to find this in unichem pharmacy the other day!! It is $10 in new zealand which is alright...i guess a little pricy for such a little brush how ever I am so happy that I got this because iis amazing!!! I can use it to line my bottom lash line and I mostly use this for eyebrows!!! Is amazing for it!! If you feel the colour is too dark then you can always brush your brows with a eyebrow brush to make it look more natural! And tha packaging is very cute!! I would definately recommend this !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ryliellen

A very good quality brush, especially considering the price. The line of the brush is slightly thicker than your typical angled liner, which makes it great for applying medium to thick eyeliner, but difficult to get a whispy, thin line.