October 2, 2014 | 1561 users online

Ick.

I mean it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2009 1:46:00 AM More reviews by beachgirl1

This is crap in a bottle. It goes on way too sheer and streaky, and the color is an ugly orange. EPIC FAIL...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by minchia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm with a lot of people here - too orange, too frosty - looks cheap.

I think part of the problem is that so many of us were expecting the wonderful elusive "pinky/peachy subtle but not boring" color that looks good on so many people, and has made the blush famous. That's a pretty tall order for any product to live up to, and when you think about it, pretty hard to replicate the effect you get with a blush in a nail polish.

I take some of the blame for being disappointed because I didn't do my homework here on MUA first, and honestly just grabbed the box at Sephora and didn't even look at the tester bottle. I just bought it based on my love of the blush. My bad - lesson learned.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by verasilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was so excited when this came out, because the bottle looked like a lovely blend of peachy pink with lots of golden shimmer. And when I bought it and put it on at home, it turned out to be a lot more peachy/orange based than it first appeared. However, this is not to say it's horrible or anything--once I gotten past the first wave of disappointment, I looked at it under different lights, and it looked nice. Though beware of it if you don't like orange polishes.
The bottle, like all NARS products, is capped with black rubber that looks really neat but smudges like crazy. Also, the square design makes it very hard to open/close if even a tiny little amount of polish is left near the cap. Try screwing it close with newly painted nails, UGH.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mariannaoust

Ok this polish is not that bad, I'm surprised by all the horrible reviews.
True it is a bit misleading, meaning it does look more peachy when on then it does in the bottle (more pink).
With that said I still think it's pretty, it's a peach with lots of pretty gold shimmer, and I think it's a great summer mani or pedi.
Just be warned it will not be pink when you put it on!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Although I love the Orgasm blush and gloss, I HATED this nail polish!! The finish was awful and the shade looked awful on me...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Although it's not much like the Orgasm blush and lipgloss, it's a gorgeous color IMO :)
Peachy with gold shimmer, SO lovely and neutral but still with a little pop of color. The only downside is that it goes on way too sheer, and I need 3-4 coats to get a good, even color :(
The bottle itself can be a pain, if your fingers aren't steady, I prefer round bottles, but I still haven't had any trouble with this :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by tracita

orangey-peachy-corally letdown...where's the pink? i sent it back after trying it once...boo!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by janehex

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's orange. ORANGE. Not pink, not even peach. The bottle is misleading. I knew even before it was dry that it was going back to Sephora. I removed it the next morning before leaving the house -- and that was a chore, it has tons of sticky glitter and is really rough to take off. Just like all NARS polishes.

I still love the blush. But this polish fails.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please