July 31, 2014 | 1021 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by aspreeman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great eyeliner, but my complaint, is that it smears throughout the work day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This color looks amazing with my Green eyes and red hair. It really makes my lighter green eyes "Pop". I really like these 24/7 eyeliners. they go on very smooth and almost no smudging and flaking to speak of. A little expensive for an eyeliner but I this color is what made me buy it. It's hard to find a Mossy green eyeliner and I had been searching for one for some time. I picked this up with the Naked eye Palette and this color works with the palette colors too! Luv it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Thena

A deep green brown with specks of gold glitter. Great as an alternative to brown or black liners. Goes well with brown and green eyes. The formula is very good. I have very oily lids and this is the only pencil liner so far that doesn't smudge like crazy on me within the first couple of hours. It is on par with gel liners like Fluidline except in a creamier texture and in an easier to apply pencil format. All liners fade at the corners for me, but this one does so nicely even after an 8h workday (liner only on top lid). The glitter actually fades around the area but is very subtle. If you wear contacts, be careful when applying as I did get a little fleck and had to reapply my contact. I remove the liner with pure jojoba oil. This liner is wonderful and I'm excited to get other colour such as Nero and Electric (to replace the beloved Fluidline Blue Peep I use to have). I do not wear eye makeup regularly, but I like wearing this product. It's fun yet expensive, but worth it if you want a very good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by FabApocalypse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm new to Urban Decay but having bought Underground and Bourbon, thought I'd give Stash a go... so far, so good! I use on upper lashline and waterline (it doesn't seem to irritate as some pencils can) and while it doesn't quite go 24/7 it does last a good while and when it fades, it's kind of in a good way. I bumped into a friend today who commented on how well and bright I looked - but I've had a really rough winter and am a pale body at the best of times. So that's good enough for me! Of the 24/7s I own, this is my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super creamy olive green eyeliner. As another reviewer mentioned, I will agree that this is a favorite non-black eyeliner. It stays put all day, easy to control and it doesn't skip/leave lines. Doesn't smudge or travel. Easy to sharpen using Grindhouse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by aelaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite non-black/non-brown eyeliner. It goes on super creamy, doesn't budge, and looks great with warm brown eyes. I prefer pencil eyeliner to be smudgy rather than precise and Stash is perfect for that. I like to smudge this on my upper lashline as well as the outer half of my lower lashline. I would probably use this almost every day if I wasn't forcing myself to try and use up my 3456323 other eyeliners. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by mcalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite eye pencil! The color is perfect, it gives some definition to the eyes without looking over the top. During the day, I wear it on both upper and lower lids, smudging a bit with MAC 219 brush. At night, I prefer to wear it only on the lower lid, with black eyeliner on the upper lid, to give more definition. The color is a golden olive with a little shimmer, it's warm toned but not too warm that it would look bad on someone with cool or neutral skintone. For reference, I'm NC20 with brown hair and dark brown eyes. I think this color is perfect for dark eyes, especially brown.

Unfortunately it doesn't last ALL day, but that's okay, I don't mind touching up after a few hours (about 4 ou 5 hours). It's not that good for the waterline - doesn't stay that well in this area. It's really easy to blend. I don't mind the price because even with almost everyday use, I've had mine for more than a year and I still have half of it (the tip doesn't need to be that sharp if you're looking for a smudgy effect, so you don't need to sharpen that often). I would definitely reccomend it for anyone with light skin and dark or green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by twolovesxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Words cannot describe the love I have for stash! Beyond the lovely name, the color is wonderful and so versatile. When my skin is a sickly pale during the winter, the olive gives a very pretty and smoldering look. During the summer, the gold tone of the olive looks smashing with my tan. And thats just me raving about the color. The quality of the pencil is lovely; glides on like butter but stays put. Love, love, love and can't recommend it enough!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by susanwylie67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm always looking for dark, but interesting colors for my brown eyes. This may be my new favorite. It glides on like butter, but stay's on like steel. It is dark enough to not get lost in the depth of my eyecolor, but is a little edgier than plain old brown or black. Great for everyday too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by cyinmin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color, glides on very smoothly but it doesn't stay at all. I read most reviews of how this product is the HG of liner with great staying power but it just didnt work for me, and I dont even have very oily lids. In fact Max Factor's eyeliner works slightly better, but too bad it has limited colors.