Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

on 2/18/2011 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just the shade I've been looking for - not too dark, not too light, not too brown, not too green... I've been looking for the perfect green/gold/brown eyeliner for ages, and I finally found it. Besides the color, I love the consistency (smooth and creamy) and the lasting power of this eyeliner. I'm new to Urban Decay, but I have a feeling I'll be making more purchases from this line. Bravo!

on 2/7/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I thought this was going to be a pencil version of Urban Decay's liquid liner in Smog, which I adore. Unfortunately, the colour is quite a bit lighter, and seems a bit watery in comparison to Smog. It's not the best colour for my colouring (NC40 dark olive, yellow/neutral toned) as it just isn't rich or dark enough. It is also quite shimmery. The lasting power is pretty good on my top lids, but not great on my bottom ones. I also dislike how soft the pencil is, as it's difficult to draw an accurate, thin enough line. Clinique's Egyptian is much more like Smog and I prefer that to this. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Lovely eyepencil!! UD 24/7 liners are really awesome quality. I like to wear this with Bobbi Brown long-wear metallic cream eyeshadow in Antique Gold. Great staying power, high pigmentation, what more could I ask to an eyepencil?

on 1/22/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is great eyeliner, but my complaint, is that it smears throughout the work day.

on 1/11/2011 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This color looks amazing with my Green eyes and red hair. It really makes my lighter green eyes "Pop". I really like these 24/7 eyeliners. they go on very smooth and almost no smudging and flaking to speak of. A little expensive for an eyeliner but I this color is what made me buy it. It's hard to find a Mossy green eyeliner and I had been searching for one for some time. I picked this up with the Naked eye Palette and this color works with the palette colors too! Luv it!

on 1/10/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A deep green brown with specks of gold glitter. Great as an alternative to brown or black liners. Goes well with brown and green eyes. The formula is very good. I have very oily lids and this is the only pencil liner so far that doesn't smudge like crazy on me within the first couple of hours. It is on par with gel liners like Fluidline except in a creamier texture and in an easier to apply pencil format. All liners fade at the corners for me, but this one does so nicely even after an 8h workday (liner only on top lid). The glitter actually fades around the area but is very subtle. If you wear contacts, be careful when applying as I did get a little fleck and had to reapply my contact. I remove the liner with pure jojoba oil. This liner is wonderful and I'm excited to get other colour such as Nero and Electric (to replace the beloved Fluidline Blue Peep I use to have). I do not wear eye makeup regularly, but I like wearing this product. It's fun yet expensive, but worth it if you want a very good product.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm new to Urban Decay but having bought Underground and Bourbon, thought I'd give Stash a go... so far, so good! I use on upper lashline and waterline (it doesn't seem to irritate as some pencils can) and while it doesn't quite go 24/7 it does last a good while and when it fades, it's kind of in a good way. I bumped into a friend today who commented on how well and bright I looked - but I've had a really rough winter and am a pale body at the best of times. So that's good enough for me! Of the 24/7s I own, this is my favourite.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Super creamy olive green eyeliner. As another reviewer mentioned, I will agree that this is a favorite non-black eyeliner. It stays put all day, easy to control and it doesn't skip/leave lines. Doesn't smudge or travel. Easy to sharpen using Grindhouse.

on 1/1/2011 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is probably my favorite non-black/non-brown eyeliner. It goes on super creamy, doesn't budge, and looks great with warm brown eyes. I prefer pencil eyeliner to be smudgy rather than precise and Stash is perfect for that. I like to smudge this on my upper lashline as well as the outer half of my lower lashline. I would probably use this almost every day if I wasn't forcing myself to try and use up my 3456323 other eyeliners. I will repurchase again and again.

on 12/30/2010 5:06:00 PM

This is my favourite eye pencil! The color is perfect, it gives some definition to the eyes without looking over the top. During the day, I wear it on both upper and lower lids, smudging a bit with MAC 219 brush. At night, I prefer to wear it only on the lower lid, with black eyeliner on the upper lid, to give more definition. The color is a golden olive with a little shimmer, it's warm toned but not too warm that it would look bad on someone with cool or neutral skintone. For reference, I'm NC20 with brown hair and dark brown eyes. I think this color is perfect for dark eyes, especially brown.

Unfortunately it doesn't last ALL day, but that's okay, I don't mind touching up after a few hours (about 4 ou 5 hours). It's not that good for the waterline - doesn't stay that well in this area. It's really easy to blend. I don't mind the price because even with almost everyday use, I've had mine for more than a year and I still have half of it (the tip doesn't need to be that sharp if you're looking for a smudgy effect, so you don't need to sharpen that often). I would definitely reccomend it for anyone with light skin and dark or green eyes.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products