Ecotools Powder Brush

4.5

Brushhhhh :]

on 10/22/2012 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

omg this is gorgeous and silky soft! sooo nice I got it in a swap and I LOVE it. it just feels so nice on the face, hasn't shed so far, great for evenly distributing powder foundation or setting powder over a foundation.

on 10/16/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very high quality brush at an affordable price. Soft and fluffy, this brush holds its own against more expensive brushes.

on 9/21/2012 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

One of the best powder brushes I own!
This brush is incredibly soft and agile allowing it to apply powder to every nook and cranny of your face, unlike a sponge this brush makes it next to impossible to overpowder.
Cleaning is is a breeze, just use a gentle soap or baby shampoo.
For the price, it cannot be beat. I highly recommend this to anyone!

on 8/20/2012 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. It was my first Eco Tools brush, and got me hooked on the line. It's extremely soft, and big enough to apply and blend powder very well. I even used it for blush before I added the Bamboo Blush Brush to my collection. Amazing product for the price. Not crazy about the reusable pouch though.

This is a good buy :) it's really soft and smooth, not scratchy at all. I've washed it soo many times, no problems with shedding. Will continue to use this baby!

I would recommend this brush to anybody, i personally only use it for powder foundations to "set" my foundation, and for that purpose it works wonders! I have seen a few reviews saying that it doesn't reach the hard to reach areas of the face for exmple under the eyes and eyelids, to overcome this i just gently hold the bristles of the brush closer together making a tip to apply underneth my eyes, i would rather do this than spend more money on another brush thats used for something so little! Overall this is a great brush for the purpose i use it for and highly recommend it!!

on 4/22/2012 9:38:00 PM

I don't really use this brush too much. It's a good brush, don't get me wrong! But I just don't have any uses for it... It's a bit too big for me.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love Ecotools! I have their retractable kabuki brush and the powder brush and I just bought their 6 piece eye brush set, and I can easily say that I am in LOVE! They are affordable and great quality and never EVER shed! And this brush is just fantastic! I used to use it for my Bare Minerals foundation before I got the kabuki brush, and It worked really well. Now I just use it for blush and bronzer, because I don't use powder and it is good for contouring. I am in love and recommend this to anyone, you won't be disappointed! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I dont know what more I can add. I picked this one up at big lots for $3 when I visited the US. Its soft, doesnt shed and hols up well to my rough washings.
I apply even my liquid SFF with this one when i am too lazy to look/pack another brush and woks wonderfully. Multitaskter in my opinion.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this brush! I have all of the other EcoTools brushes and this one is horrible. The bamboo kabuki brush is way better for applying powder!

Top Rated Ecotools Products