Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.9

Not tested on animals

on 9/16/2010 6:41:00 PM

I recently discovered Jane Iredale and at first I wasn't at all tempted by this brush because it looked so small and dinky. But I found this for a good deal and bought it after reading reviews here. I am really glad I did! This is perfect for applying mineral foundation. I have both the mac 109 and the Stila 21 brushes. It's like Goldilocks and the 3 bears. the 109 is too small..the stila 21 is too big...the jane iredale is juuuuust right. It buffs in my jane iredale pressed powder foundation perfectly every time and it's handy (as the name implies) to carry around in the little sturdy plastic pouch it comes in. Its everything I could want in a brush: no shedding, soft and NOT prickly, easy to use, and has a nice simple design I like. I am definitely contemplating getting a second to keep in my purse for touchups. FANTASTIC brush!!!!

on 9/15/2010 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Can't live without this! Aids in achieving an absolutely flawless face! I use this with my mineral powder and with liquid foundation... Both look amazing. BUY IT!

on 9/10/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I started using Jane Iredale since we now carry in our salon...I started using the pressed mineral foundation and applied with the sponge that it comes with..and it looked terrible ..then applied with the handi-brush and night and day difference!! my skin looks flawless!! I finish up with the sunbeam bronzer ( also beautiful on eyes! ) I get so many compliments on my glowing skin! highly recommended!

on 9/6/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Just reiterrating what has already been said. Awesome brush!! I got this brush, along with several other Jane Iredale brushes about 10 years ago and I expect to have them 10 more!!!

on 8/6/2010 5:17:00 PM

The best brush - I use with my Mac studio fix powder - amazing! I will purchase again.

on 6/13/2010 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is amazing! very high quality in every way- the bristles are extremely soft, and pick up the perfect amount of powder from blush, mineral pressed powder. It applies very naturally, and blends superbly. I really do love this brush! i use it to apply my BB blush, bronzer, and blend, and MAC MSF highlight. It was my mom's and she gave it to me!

on 5/21/2010 12:52:00 AM

I've had this brush for five years now and it works as well as day one. Worth the investment.

on 5/7/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using the Handi Brush for about 7 years. I own 3 of them. They are perfect for powder or mineral foundations. I try to wash mine with a alcohol cleaner once a week. Do not dip in soap. The brush really lasts a long time if you take care of it.

AMAZING, very high quality brush. I use mine every single day and I hope it lasts forever. Mine might have shed a bit the first time I washed it, but it was minimal. Worth every penny.

on 3/23/2010 4:15:00 AM

I don't need to buy it again because I love it and it will last forever. I also have Tina Earnshaw's BUFF brush which is similar. Love both. When using it on clients (I used it 10-50 times a day) it held up wonderfully. Shed a few hairs here and there when cleaning. But is great quality. You get what you pay for.

Top Rated Jane Iredale Products