Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 2/28/2011 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this brush! Soft and just generally great, and I've had mine for a few years now!

on 2/10/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great brush for minerals! I find it a lot better then using a kabuki brush, I also love this brush for contouring by using the corner of the brush to place colour then blending it out. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

one of my all time favorite brushes. it is so dense and packs color on really well! LOVE.

on 11/10/2010 10:32:00 PM

this a great flat head brush , i use it with my BE mineral foundation. the bristles are soft but stiff enough to buff the mineral makeup nicely. it has a short wooden handle, and the head size is perfect. it comes with a small plastic sleeve to travel with.

on 10/23/2010 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush. I use it for blush and it is the best blush brush I have ever used. I thought it was kind of expensive, but bought it on ebay anyway. When I first used it, I fell in love. Best blush brush ever. Perfect size and picks up just the right amount of blush. My of my favorite brushes.

on 9/16/2010 6:41:00 PM

I recently discovered Jane Iredale and at first I wasn't at all tempted by this brush because it looked so small and dinky. But I found this for a good deal and bought it after reading reviews here. I am really glad I did! This is perfect for applying mineral foundation. I have both the mac 109 and the Stila 21 brushes. It's like Goldilocks and the 3 bears. the 109 is too small..the stila 21 is too big...the jane iredale is juuuuust right. It buffs in my jane iredale pressed powder foundation perfectly every time and it's handy (as the name implies) to carry around in the little sturdy plastic pouch it comes in. Its everything I could want in a brush: no shedding, soft and NOT prickly, easy to use, and has a nice simple design I like. I am definitely contemplating getting a second to keep in my purse for touchups. FANTASTIC brush!!!!

on 9/15/2010 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Can't live without this! Aids in achieving an absolutely flawless face! I use this with my mineral powder and with liquid foundation... Both look amazing. BUY IT!

on 9/10/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I started using Jane Iredale since we now carry in our salon...I started using the pressed mineral foundation and applied with the sponge that it comes with..and it looked terrible ..then applied with the handi-brush and night and day difference!! my skin looks flawless!! I finish up with the sunbeam bronzer ( also beautiful on eyes! ) I get so many compliments on my glowing skin! highly recommended!

on 9/6/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Just reiterrating what has already been said. Awesome brush!! I got this brush, along with several other Jane Iredale brushes about 10 years ago and I expect to have them 10 more!!!

on 8/6/2010 5:17:00 PM

The best brush - I use with my Mac studio fix powder - amazing! I will purchase again.

Popular Makeup Brushes