MAC Patisserie

4.3

on 1/11/2011 1:17:00 PM

I don't usually wear Lustre,but I wanted something softer and creamier for the winter.I Love this shade on me it is a nude pinky color with a tiny amount of shimmer .I will definitely purchase again great MLBB shade!!

on 1/9/2011 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this in a B2M and had extremely high hopes for this lippie. Naturally I am a NW15 but since I self tan I am a NC30 currently and all of my pink lippies are either too mauve, too light or too cool. I saw pretty swatches of Patisserie and immediately wanted it. It's very moisturizing and glossy since it is a lustre and I love the feel of it. The color is very neutral, at least on me and I had been hoping it would be a little warmer. I didn't pay anything for it, technically, since it was a B2M but I would definitely repurchase, even if it wasn't the perfect pink I was looking for. I love MAC lippies, they're the only lipstick I buy because they never dry my lips out, the packaging is awesome and the price tag doesn't bother me. Overall, I definitely recommend Patisseries, especially for girls looking for a neutral pink.

on 1/1/2011 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really pretty natural pink/nude color suitable for day and evening wear. It compliments my fair skin perfectly. I really enjoy the light vanilla scent of this lipstick. As with all lipsticks I find it a little drying and wear a lip balm underneath.

on 11/17/2010 8:18:00 PM

After I finished my tube of MAC Hello Kitty Cute-ster, I had long searched for a valid replacement in my collection and this lipstick comes pretty close. It's a very nude, light, lipstick, but works for me as I have very fair skin (NW15).

on 11/17/2010 7:27:00 PM

Patisserie and Bare Slimshine are my go to lipsticks...I love this color!

on 11/14/2010 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wasnt for me, didnt even try it, way too light & milky looking. Could tell it would was out my nc25 pink face.

on 11/10/2010 4:23:00 PM

Patisserie is a pretty neutral, nothing that knocks my socks off, but a good basic to have around. I really think they ought to incorporate this color into the permanent line. Viva Glam V is similar, but a little darker and browner. Patisserie is a mid-tone slightly mauvey pink, but I think it must be a bit warmer than that description suggests. My skin tend to amplify cool tones in lipsticks that look neutral on other people, so if Patisserie were a true mauve-pink, then it would look cooler, purpler and less flattering on me. It's neutral and kind of blends into my natural lip color.

The texture is nice. Smooth and somewhat sheer. There's no glitter or frost, thank goodness, so it looks pretty natural. It's a decent MLBB-type shade, but not that impressive overall. I probably won't repurchase.

on 11/5/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pefect MLBB for my nc42-44 skintone. I love it even better than VGV and hug me! It's a lustre so it's silky and a bit hydrating on my lips. Would definitly repurchase

on 10/1/2010 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Patisserie is a very sheer nude colour, it doesn't even really do anything to my pigmented lips. It's a luster, which can be a hit or miss for me. The texture is somewhere between "nice" and "sits on top." It sort of feels like it would be moisturizing, but instead just sits on top of dry lips without soaking in. I don't get the hype over this colour. I'm lumping it into the mediocre pile along with Marquise D' - they're very similar in colour and texture IMO.

on 6/12/2010 8:53:00 AM

Well, it isn't what I expected. I was told this is a perfect neutral - but on me it looks more warm and peachy than I really wanted. My skin is fair (NW20) and very pink and cool. I often find lipstick looks quite warm, peachy or even orange when it isn't supposed to. This isn't that bad - I can and do wear it for a quick slap and go, but it isn't my HG neutral lipstick - the search for that elusive animal continues...

Apart from that slight disappointment, it really is a very nice lipstick. If you like peachy-pink-pale creamy lipstick this might be your HG even if it isn't mine! The formulation is lovely, comfortable to wear, slightly glossy finish but not too much. I didn't really notice the shimmer, which is a good thing for me - just a natural looking gloss. The usual vanilla MAC scent, which I quite like, and the usual MAC bullet packaging which is also fine (if you don't mind it being the same shape as a suppository). I fully expect this will be someone's HG neutral lipstick, it just isn't mine.

Popular Lipsticks