Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE my ecotools blush brush, it applies my blush evenly. I nearly have all of the eco tools brushes and they never shed, are soft, and well worth the money. I recommend this brand of brushes entirely. You won't be disappointed.

I use this as blush brush and I love it, its very soft and get just the right amount of blush I need, so much better than my MAC blush brush......
Its not expensive at all...you could get this in Walmart! Affordable and great brush!!

I have been using this brush for over a year now and when it eventually dies, I will definitely purchase another one. I don't know when that will be because it is still in perfect condition despite being used every day and getting washed on a regular basis! This is a beautiful soft brush with a slightly tapered head. I haven't found another brush that applies my blush as well as this. This is the only brush I use in the Ecotools range, but it is a keeper!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Fantastic blush brush. The shape is the perfect size to distribute blush to my cheeks with just one stroke.
EDIT.
I had to remove a lippie because this brush is awful with baked blushes!

I didn't like the shape of this brush. The bristles were too harsh and the pointed angle left streaks. Would not buy again. Not soft at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

EcoTools Brushes are awesome! I love them so much. They are good quality, easily accessible, don't shed, are ssooooo soft. I use the blush brush for powder and also for sweeping away fallout after I do my eyes. I can't recommend these brushes enough.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought two of these.. one is a typical dome style, and the other is slightly pointed. I was really impressed to find the pointed style in such an inexpensive line. They are both very solid, very soft, with comfortable handles. I have not washed them yet though so I do not know about bleeding.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Based on reviews here I got the EcoTools travel set, which included the blush brush but with a shorter handle, which I find easier to work with anyway. Terrific brush, soft, doesn't shed. Although it does have a large head I find that I can control the application of blush by picking up just a little at a time from the blush container and building from there if necessary. Works beautifully for me. So far I like all the brushes I've gotten from EcoTools. But yes, the packaging is ridiculous. Rather than pull the brushes out by the bristles I just rip the package open and then throw it away.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

My roommate gae this to me and I must say, I really like it. I do agree with one reviewer who says it may be difficult for a small face but I have chubby cheeks so it's perfect for getting right on the apples of the cheeks. Love it!

I love ecotool brushes! They're really soft on the skin and good price too! :) I use this brush for shading, contouring my face.

Popular Makeup Brushes