Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.6

I use this as blush brush and I love it, its very soft and get just the right amount of blush I need, so much better than my MAC blush brush......
Its not expensive at all...you could get this in Walmart! Affordable and great brush!!

I have been using this brush for over a year now and when it eventually dies, I will definitely purchase another one. I don't know when that will be because it is still in perfect condition despite being used every day and getting washed on a regular basis! This is a beautiful soft brush with a slightly tapered head. I haven't found another brush that applies my blush as well as this. This is the only brush I use in the Ecotools range, but it is a keeper!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Fantastic blush brush. The shape is the perfect size to distribute blush to my cheeks with just one stroke.
EDIT.
I had to remove a lippie because this brush is awful with baked blushes!

I didn't like the shape of this brush. The bristles were too harsh and the pointed angle left streaks. Would not buy again. Not soft at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

EcoTools Brushes are awesome! I love them so much. They are good quality, easily accessible, don't shed, are ssooooo soft. I use the blush brush for powder and also for sweeping away fallout after I do my eyes. I can't recommend these brushes enough.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought two of these.. one is a typical dome style, and the other is slightly pointed. I was really impressed to find the pointed style in such an inexpensive line. They are both very solid, very soft, with comfortable handles. I have not washed them yet though so I do not know about bleeding.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Based on reviews here I got the EcoTools travel set, which included the blush brush but with a shorter handle, which I find easier to work with anyway. Terrific brush, soft, doesn't shed. Although it does have a large head I find that I can control the application of blush by picking up just a little at a time from the blush container and building from there if necessary. Works beautifully for me. So far I like all the brushes I've gotten from EcoTools. But yes, the packaging is ridiculous. Rather than pull the brushes out by the bristles I just rip the package open and then throw it away.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

My roommate gae this to me and I must say, I really like it. I do agree with one reviewer who says it may be difficult for a small face but I have chubby cheeks so it's perfect for getting right on the apples of the cheeks. Love it!

I love ecotool brushes! They're really soft on the skin and good price too! :) I use this brush for shading, contouring my face.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Don't like this brush, too dense for good powder blush application. Does not pick up colour well partly cos its made of synthetic bristles but other synthetic bristle brush does much better... i suppose its good for a highly pigmented and dark powder blushes. Bristles are ok soft but not as soft as real techniques. Shape of the brush is ok, tapered.

In my opinion, there are much better blush brush within the same price/synthetic range.

Popular Makeup Brushes