Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.5

on 5/22/2012 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Fantastic blush brush. The shape is the perfect size to distribute blush to my cheeks with just one stroke.
EDIT.
I had to remove a lippie because this brush is awful with baked blushes!

on 5/16/2012 3:26:00 AM

I didn't like the shape of this brush. The bristles were too harsh and the pointed angle left streaks. Would not buy again. Not soft at all.

on 4/26/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

EcoTools Brushes are awesome! I love them so much. They are good quality, easily accessible, don't shed, are ssooooo soft. I use the blush brush for powder and also for sweeping away fallout after I do my eyes. I can't recommend these brushes enough.

on 4/23/2012 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought two of these.. one is a typical dome style, and the other is slightly pointed. I was really impressed to find the pointed style in such an inexpensive line. They are both very solid, very soft, with comfortable handles. I have not washed them yet though so I do not know about bleeding.

on 4/23/2012 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Based on reviews here I got the EcoTools travel set, which included the blush brush but with a shorter handle, which I find easier to work with anyway. Terrific brush, soft, doesn't shed. Although it does have a large head I find that I can control the application of blush by picking up just a little at a time from the blush container and building from there if necessary. Works beautifully for me. So far I like all the brushes I've gotten from EcoTools. But yes, the packaging is ridiculous. Rather than pull the brushes out by the bristles I just rip the package open and then throw it away.

on 4/23/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

My roommate gae this to me and I must say, I really like it. I do agree with one reviewer who says it may be difficult for a small face but I have chubby cheeks so it's perfect for getting right on the apples of the cheeks. Love it!

on 4/22/2012 9:36:00 PM

I love ecotool brushes! They're really soft on the skin and good price too! :) I use this brush for shading, contouring my face.

on 4/22/2012 7:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Don't like this brush, too dense for good powder blush application. Does not pick up colour well partly cos its made of synthetic bristles but other synthetic bristle brush does much better... i suppose its good for a highly pigmented and dark powder blushes. Bristles are ok soft but not as soft as real techniques. Shape of the brush is ok, tapered.

In my opinion, there are much better blush brush within the same price/synthetic range.

on 4/10/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The brush works okay for both blush and powder, but it nothing amazing. Compared to the newer generations of super fine synthetic taklon bristles as seen in Sigmax and Real Techniques brushes, the bristles in this blush brush seems slightly rougher. The head of the brush is slightly flat and it comes to a point. However, it is way too big for use as a blush brush; the size is actually much better for powdering all over the face. I just think the bristles are a bit too dense and coarse for applying blusher, it does blend too well and some blushes can appear patchy. As a powder brush, it works okay especially for loose powder, not so much for pressed since its dense, but I still have other brushes that works better for setting powder. I just wouldn't recommend buying this one period, there are better alternatives even at comparable prices like those in the Real Techniques range.

on 4/10/2012 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have bought four of these brushes over the years (mainly because they come in many of the sets). Three have stayed in perfect condition, never shedding or changing their shape after being washed weekly. The other had the handle fall off from the ferrule. I glued it back on with no problem. Yes, it is a bit big for a blush brush. But when I want heavier blush application, highlighter, or to dust powder finish- this is my go to brush. Better quality than the higher end brushes I own. Soft and holds powder exceptionally well for synthetic bristles. A great cruelty-free option.

Popular Makeup Brushes