November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by tofusteak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most expensive blushes I have ever tried. I have not had that much luck with powder or cream blushes so after reading reviews and videos about this product, I decided to give it a go. The SA demonstrated how to use this on the cheeks...just put three drops then spread on the cheekbones quickly before the colour settles completely.

I like the colour it gives my cheeks... a slight dewy pink...nothing too artificial. I have golden-yellow undertones since I am Asian but this still looks natural on my skin. In my experience, this blush looks best when you add a highlighter on top for a more dewy look.

I have been using this product for almost six months and so far, so good. No allergic reactions whatsoever and it lasts for hours unlike powder and cream blushes I have tried in the past. My skin is acidic and despite this, the colour adapts well and doesn't look too dark.

If there is anything I dislike about the product, it's the way the print on the packaging chips off. Of course, price is another issue...this is very expensive for a blush. I think it is priced way too high despite its benefits.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

While Posietint is not my HG when it comes to my cheeks, it has immediately become my HG when it comes to my lips!
On my cheeks, the color was a pain to apply as it dries to quickly and you have to be careful to get just the right amount or BAM, you're super duper pink.
However, I do love it on my lips. It really helps even out the pigmentation and lasts for the majority of the day. I wear it with just a smack of my Sugar balm and it's good to go!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Oh guys, this stuff sucks. The packaging is inconvenient. AND IT DOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP ON MY FACE. Do not waste your money guys, don't do it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small sample sized tube of this and had been in love. It gave me the right amount of color and a fresh faced flush. Once I got a full size bottle I found I didn't like this as much. I found it almost looking too pink on me and looked funny on my combination skin cheeks. I am not sure if my current dislike has to do with the time of the year I am using it - winter with cold and dry weather. I hate the packaging. I think it looks funny as a nail polish style bottle and the brush tends to make it hard to get out the right amount of product. I still like this, but I think it works better in the warmer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Most gorgeous pink stain ever. Posietint is the prettiest baby pink on your cheeks and a darker fuschia on lips. I wish it lasted longer but seems to wear off after 4 hours or so. It is also really drying on my lips and the smell is funky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jarrah

I always come back for this one.
the hell with skin tones, this suits everyone and it lasts all day long.
you just need a little practice to perfect it.
one con: the price
pros: everything about it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have all the benefit liquid blushes (Cha Cha Tint and Benetint) but this is by far my favourite. It's perfect for my skintone which is fair with cool undertones.

I think it's superior to Benetint and anyone who likes Benetint will love this. Its thicker and while the colour looks a little scary in the pot, it blends beautifully into a very pretty and natural colour.

It gives SUCH a lovely flush to the cheeks and I particularly love it as a lip stain - it stays on long after your gloss is gone and gives lips colour without being too bright. Personally I dont really wear lipstick but get frustrated by lip gloss that won't last so this really is perfect.

As always with benefit, the price is a let down and this product (perhaps due to the consistency) does not last as long as Benetint.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been playing with Posey Tint lately and have been enjoying it. It takes a bit of work to use, but the effect lasts all day, and it looks fresh, natural and dewy on my oily skin, but it doesn't look greasy at all. I layer Dandelion or Thrrrob over it to set it if I don't want to keep re-touching, and it does stay on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by xpeppermint

I received a 4ml deluxe sample of it in my Benefit Finding Mr Bright set. Posietint has been a product which has intrigued me for many years, but the price was a complete putoff. It retails for S$53 locally, which is more expensive than a NARS blush!!

I have not tried using this on my cheeks as there are simply too many blushes to rotate, yet it wears well on my lips for about 5 to 6 hours. It is a petal pink shade, which instantly brightens up my already pigmented lips. Plus point for looking natural and being easy to blend. :D

I would love to repurchase when I run out of it. Beware of fakes though, I've tried purchasing it online but encountered a fake Benefit set. RAWR. glad I got my money back.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by julieejuicee

I actually really like this, and I wasn't expecting to. I'm a medium skin tone and I usually like peachy blushes on me, but this came with a kit I bought so I was like eh why not. It looks great, like a natural pink flush. It does dry very quickly, but I usually brush it on one cheek, blend it out with a brush, then proceed to the next cheek so that it doesn't have time to dry and streak lol. I like that it looks so natural, but I have to use it right after I apply my foundation so that my skin isn't too dry yet so it applies smoother. It lasts a long time, but it lasts even longer if you apply a blush on top (Which I only do when I go out at night because it's wayyyy too strong for daytime). Although, on my lips I hate it! My lips are pretty pigmented so when I do apply it, it takes a few layers to show up and when it does, it looks like I sucked on a cherry lollipop all day and it isn't flattering lol it's too reddish. But on my cheeks it's great especially when I do very natural makeup.