October 25, 2014 | 1588 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

One of the best concealers on the market. Lasts forever I got a mini version with a kit and it lasts forever! Covers blemishes and spots well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by eelnus

This stuff is AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! It literally erases my dark circles and puffiness right before my eyes and gives it a highlight as well. I've tried every cover up for puffiness/darkness under eye and nothing compares to this. Very subtle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by LaynaLoo

I love this product! It has a rich, creamy texture, perfect for dry skin & full coverage for those stubborn blemishes. It also has a nice peach undertone to really hide those dark blue under eye circles! I will definitely be buying this again! A staple for any makeup kit, in my humble opinion! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely corrector especially in the medium shade. I'm quite fair, but I like to use a corrector slightly darker than my skin in order to cover up everything. I then put the foundation on top and if I feel like it I use a tiny bit of a very liquid concealer to brighten up everything.

The trick with this is to use very little and to blend with your fingers. The staying power is great and I don't experience any creasing. But like I said I use very little! If you use it with a brush you are probably using too much.

I took off one lippie because of the colour selection. The fair shade is not pink enough to really correct and it comes only in three shades. Luckily I have a match.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by CherryMouth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Excellent concealer for more severe blemishes and spots. A little goes a long way, and I tend to apply using a cue tip, and then blend with my finger tip! It is expensive but as you only need to use it sparingly, it lasts for ages! You definitely get your money's worth. It is great for under eye shadows! As with all benefit products, the packaging is jazzy! Another make up bag must!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally not my fave. At first it looks lovely and conceals dark circles perfectly. But a few minutes later you notice creasing. (This could be due to how much product you are putting on, you only need a tiny amount. A cute pink spatular comes with it with the recommended measurement). However give it an hour or so and the product starts to disappear an continues to disappear. Not very long lasting at all. Looks great in pictures (and doesn't need to be long lasting for photos) I would buy it again as a short term fix as it is easy to apply with good coverage. I would also use it when I've run out of the concealer I like lol. It's nice to have in my drawer but a shame that it doesn't last long so not something I use often. I think you would continue to search for a better concealer even if you did like this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Marissaxox

I love this! I was very skeptical of this product at first considering how tacky it felt, but once you use it for a while you figure out how to get it to work for you and let me tell you it does wonders! With school and work i get hardly enough sleep at night and have very bad dark circles under my eyes and the guys at work noticed! But i started using this product and they started remarking how good and bright I looked! So in the mornings I take the tiniest bit and apply it in small spots with a concealer brush, tap it with my ring finger then use a damp beauty blender to make sure it's not Cakey, then finish off with some pressed powder! Then viola! No more dark circles and an added bonus is that it will last you months ! I've had it for a month and have barely made a dent in it, so I think for the brightening and how long it lasts it's worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by lindseygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the most expensive concealer/ corrector I've ever purchased but it is so worth it! I have very dark circles under my eyes that are hereditary and have tried everything to make them disappear. Erase paste doesn't make them disappear but it does cover them pretty well! I use the medium shade which has an orange tone to counter act my blue circles. IT IS NOT MEANT TO MATCH YOUR SKIN TONE!! It's supposed to cancel out the darkness. I use a dab under each eye then follow up with Hard Candy glamoflouge. It works wonders!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

A SA at Sephora told me this was the best thing since sliced bread. I explained to her how I have wrinkles under my eyes and concealer tends to SHOW in them and that I was primarily looking to use this in that location. She continued on until I purchased it. (Of course I could have declined...) Guess what? It not only creased into my fine lines - it turned very orange on me. Usually under those circumstances I return the item in question but sadly in this case I did not. I never used it. Perhaps on a young person w/ different skin tone than mine (NC25) this would work but do yourself a favor and get a sample first. I just can't make BeneFit products work for me, generally.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

OMG. ONE OF THE BEST CONCEALERS I HAVE EVER TRIED IN MY LIFE.
GIRLS, IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS ALREADY GO OUT AND BUY IT. It is so creamy and rich and just amazing. Covers everything!!! i got #2 and #3, depends if im tanned or not!!! i have this its been at least 3 years, i know ur thinking "ew" but this things doesnt finish, it lasts so long!!! plus, im always switching in between concealers i try new things all the time, and this concealer never dried up! love it!!!!!!!!