November 24, 2014 | 1789 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by zxcver

I have quite prominent dark circles caused by thin skin. Tried many, many different concealers, and this is the best in terms of concealing power. I use colour 2 and the orange-pink colour is just perfect for covering the bluish hues under my eyes. It does, however, settle into fine lines.

This, along with the (pricier) Giorgio Armani corrector, are my HG dark circles concealers. Erase paste is better at covering my dark circles, but the armani corrector has the benefit of not settling into lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by apkeating

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really not the biggest Benefit fan. They're real sucks and Benetint was a fail for me, but this is a GREAT concealer.

I had finished my Bobbi Brown corrector, and I REALLY need a peachy-salmon concealer to cover my blue toned circles. The pot of this is easily 2-3x the size of the Bobbi Brown and the color I got (2) is very similar to the BB color I had (light peach). This is much thicker and covers very well. It's very pigmented and I don't need a lot to do both eyes. I feel like the pot will last me forever. I follow up with my Nars Radiant concealer and that seems to do the trick.

I've accepted that I will never have completely invisible dark circles since I have super deep set eyes and hereditary Italian dark circles and I get no sleep. But I think this is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by HanLou

Absolutely amazing product. Really does banish your bags and lasts all day. Very easy to apply and blends well when put on before or after your foundation! The only negative about this is the packaging. Although the tub a and small spatula does come in a cute little box, it's rather big to have in your make up bag at all times. I also find on those days when you are in a rush and don't have time to properly clean the little spatula that it does make a mess in your make up bag. Would be perfect if it had a little plastic wallet or something to prevent this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

One of the best concealers on the market. Lasts forever I got a mini version with a kit and it lasts forever! Covers blemishes and spots well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by eelnus

This stuff is AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! It literally erases my dark circles and puffiness right before my eyes and gives it a highlight as well. I've tried every cover up for puffiness/darkness under eye and nothing compares to this. Very subtle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by LaynaLoo

I love this product! It has a rich, creamy texture, perfect for dry skin & full coverage for those stubborn blemishes. It also has a nice peach undertone to really hide those dark blue under eye circles! I will definitely be buying this again! A staple for any makeup kit, in my humble opinion! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely corrector especially in the medium shade. I'm quite fair, but I like to use a corrector slightly darker than my skin in order to cover up everything. I then put the foundation on top and if I feel like it I use a tiny bit of a very liquid concealer to brighten up everything.

The trick with this is to use very little and to blend with your fingers. The staying power is great and I don't experience any creasing. But like I said I use very little! If you use it with a brush you are probably using too much.

I took off one lippie because of the colour selection. The fair shade is not pink enough to really correct and it comes only in three shades. Luckily I have a match.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by CherryMouth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Excellent concealer for more severe blemishes and spots. A little goes a long way, and I tend to apply using a cue tip, and then blend with my finger tip! It is expensive but as you only need to use it sparingly, it lasts for ages! You definitely get your money's worth. It is great for under eye shadows! As with all benefit products, the packaging is jazzy! Another make up bag must!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally not my fave. At first it looks lovely and conceals dark circles perfectly. But a few minutes later you notice creasing. (This could be due to how much product you are putting on, you only need a tiny amount. A cute pink spatular comes with it with the recommended measurement). However give it an hour or so and the product starts to disappear an continues to disappear. Not very long lasting at all. Looks great in pictures (and doesn't need to be long lasting for photos) I would buy it again as a short term fix as it is easy to apply with good coverage. I would also use it when I've run out of the concealer I like lol. It's nice to have in my drawer but a shame that it doesn't last long so not something I use often. I think you would continue to search for a better concealer even if you did like this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Marissaxox

I love this! I was very skeptical of this product at first considering how tacky it felt, but once you use it for a while you figure out how to get it to work for you and let me tell you it does wonders! With school and work i get hardly enough sleep at night and have very bad dark circles under my eyes and the guys at work noticed! But i started using this product and they started remarking how good and bright I looked! So in the mornings I take the tiniest bit and apply it in small spots with a concealer brush, tap it with my ring finger then use a damp beauty blender to make sure it's not Cakey, then finish off with some pressed powder! Then viola! No more dark circles and an added bonus is that it will last you months ! I've had it for a month and have barely made a dent in it, so I think for the brightening and how long it lasts it's worth the money.