Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 8/22/2013 4:59:00 AM

I was in need of a good eyebrow kit & wanting to get this one 'coz I've read so manu good reviews about it..so far I'm loving it!!! <3 it gives a natural look to ur brows and it stays on for a good amount of time :) the only thing i wish this has is a wax to put the eyebrows in place.. But i still love it though! <3

on 8/12/2013 1:07:00 AM

Every body knows that Milani is one of those "high end" drug store brands due to the higher prices they have on products...BUT you get what you pay for! Best brow kit ever! I have bright red hair and I bought the Dark 03 one and use the brow 1 color and it is perfect for me. Its tough finding a color that is just right for red hair, but this definitely hit the mark.

on 8/6/2013 5:50:00 AM

Though the colors aren't perfect for me, my coloring is unusual, so that's ok. The pigment is very fine, and has great staying power. I rarely use the included brush, but have used it a few times in a pinch and it worked okay.

In addition, the highlighter is actually great for all over the face. I use it all over as highlighter and it's so flattering, and matches my skin tone very well.

I took one star off of packaging because the darkest color did crumble and break soon after purchase, without being dropped. You get so much product for the price, though, that it didn't make me run out.

on 8/5/2013 9:26:00 PM

Just got this product. I'm a noob when it comes to makeup and I hardly use any except to enhance my eyebrows and my eyelashes, and an occasional eyeliner.
Anyway, THIS IS THE BOMB DIG! My eyebrows looked SO NATURAL! even though I don't really know how to apply it and I made it look uneven (I went too wide and long on the other brow), they STILL looked like I had naturally uneven eyebrows.. But I went back and fixed it so it's okay now lol

on 7/28/2013 6:38:00 PM

LOVE THIS ! I'm an asian with eyebrows that stick out. It's so awkward and i always use to fill it with E.L.F's eyebrow kit, but it fades out during the day in places where i don't have much hair ! When i purchased this for $5.00 in Canada and tested it out, i'm in love. It's much more softer and gives a natural finish unlike E.L.F

on 7/14/2013 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I was in dire need of something for my eyebrows. I'm on a serious low budget and was so desperate that I was willing to spend the seven-Eight bucks for it. ITS WORTH IT TRUST ME. I have very sparse hairs that are almost impossible to fix. I used this in conjunction with Aziza's Black/Brown eye pencil and omg HELLO AMAZING EYEBROWS. I love the fact that it comes with mini tweezers, angled brush, and eyeshadow applicator :) the highlight is gorgggg ugh<3 i use it in my inner tear duct and brow bone :) love love love!

on 7/12/2013 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This brow kit is so awesome! I'm so glad I decided to purchase this before I splurged on a high end one that I had my eye on for a couple months. I saved soo much money and the product is just as good, if not better than the one I had wanted, or any other high end brow kits out there right now. First of all, the packaging it genius! I love how you open it, and the tools are right there in a little mechanism that you can lift up to reveal a built in mirror that allows you to see what you are doing. It really is quite nifty and inventive and makes the kit easy to use. At first, I was bummed that there wasn't a wax, but honestly, I don't even need it. The colors (I have the Blonde one) match my brow color perfectly, and that isn't an easy feat bc my brow hair is very fine and its hard to make them stand out, while still looking natural. This kits definitely achieves that. I like that there are two colors, so you can really customize your look and get a really natural effect. It also comes with a highlighter color to sweep under the brow itself and its really beautiful and accentuates the finished brows nicely. I've never seen any other brow kits that feature a highlighter shadow color either, so that was unique! The products are super pigmented and will definitely last forever. I have never had any issues with staying power or smudging either... my brows look perfect all day! I like the little tools that it comes with also. The brow brush is really nice and works well, even though its really small. The little sponge applicator is fine for applying the highlighter color too. I don't care for the tweezers.. they are stiff and hard to use and kind of pointless and I wouldn't use them unless it was an emergency. I would have honestly rather it came with some kind of brow combing tool instead. Other that that, Its really a great product and definitely something I'd recommend to anyone!

on 7/3/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this due to the reviews here and am not disappointed. IMHO the packaging is a tad bulky. Would love a slimmer package compact w/ a mirror. I don't use the highlighter but would love for them to add wax instead or give you the option. Oh well still a great product. Highly recommend!

on 6/26/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product today at my local cvs due to having a $5 off coupon that was soon to expire. I've been in search for a good brow powder but didn't want to shell out the cash for Anastasia brow products. So anyways I boing this for around $8.95 I believe and with my discount came to $3 and some change. Can't beat that :) as soon as I got home I got ready for the day and used this and have to say I am in SHOCK at the quality of this product. The powders are like butter and are quite pigmented. They blend easily and look natural instead of powdery. I bought the medium one which comes with a dark shade, medium shade & a highlight which is like a champagne frost. I used all three shades today and love it. The highlighter is extremely pigmented and went on like silk. I've been wearing it for about 5 hours now and they haven't budged. Great staying power forsure. I can't say anything about to brushes it comes with or the tweezers because I have my own and don't feel the need to use those and those are not the reason I purchased this anyways. DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE IMO.

on 6/13/2013 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing. I bought a whole bunch of different eyebrow products online (as they are more expensive here in Australia) just guessing at colours, bought this kit in 'Light' and the darkest shade in the kit is perfect, I'm actually surprised at how good it is. Seems to last really well on my skin. I am having some trouble opening the packaging, but, that could just be me :) I like the tools (brush etc) in there too, though quite a few people have said they don't like them I found them fine.

Popular Brows Products