BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

on 6/30/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have such a love/hate relationship with this concealer. After I bought it I actually didn't use it after a couple days because it made my under-eye area look EXTREMELY dry. That may be because the actual product has a kind of tacky finish to it. This also creases on me after about 1-2 hours even when I set it. Also do not use this as a face concealer!! It totally dried out all the places I had concealed. The only time this works for me is if I put a heck of a lot of eye cream on and then it looks really flawless. All in all, not my favorite.

on 5/25/2013 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I personally LOVE this product, but it is not for people who don't want to spend time working with the product, it takes some TLC to get it right. It is a very tacky and thick formula (meant primarily to be a brightener and corrector NOT a traditional concealer), so I find you really have to warm the product up between your fingers before applying for best results. Blending with this bad boy is also KEY! I find that it works best to dab product on with fingers (after warming) and then blend with a sponge using quick pressing motions (the pointed end of the beauty blender is perf for under eye!). You also MUST let this product dry a bit AND apply some sort of setting powder so that it doesn't crease, especially under the eye and around the nose. I use just a white highlighting powder under the eye (for added brightness) and regular loose powder everywhere else I used it. If you follow these steps, you will LOVE this product! I don't even use concealer anymore, just this.

on 5/24/2013 4:11:00 AM

Ugh this product was just no. While it did cover my undereye circles pretty well it creased like mad! I'd rather have circles under my eyes than obvious wrinkles when I'm only 18!

on 4/13/2013 7:17:00 PM

I have used this product for many months and I think it's an average concealer. It's not amazing but not terrible.

I used to wear this everyday under my eyes and what I found was that it tends to wear off throughout the day. It doesn't stay put and wears off after around four hours. I think you can get much better concealers than this like the Collection 2000 concealer which is my new favorite. I probably won't be purchasing this again.

on 3/27/2013 1:43:00 PM

I love this concealor!! It works so well for concealing under eye dark circles because it highlights the eyes, it lasts all day and makes me look awake. It also lasts a while because a little goes a long way which is good because the pot doesn't seem very big at first for 19. Benefit is one of my most favourite makeup brands and this product did not let me down atall! I personally think this concealor is best for under eye rather than on any blemishes, I would use benefit boing for this as an alternative. Overall a great product and sets beautifully when set with a touch of powder

on 3/9/2013 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This product smells really really bad and does'nt stay put. I've blended it very well but 2 hours later, I could clearly see patches of product at the surface of my skin. Like if I was rejecting it?! WEIRD WEIRD PRODUCT.

1pt: the packaging is cute.

on 2/22/2013 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this product many different ways (applied with fingers, brushes, with/without primers, extra moisturizer, powders ect.) and sadly it didn't work out for me. While it does have decent coverage it exaggerates every little under eye line (even ones I never knew I had!).

on 2/9/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im medium skinned south asian- so the medium was too salmony for my skin tone and the shade up from that was too light so really limited color selection. Way to greasy so it CREASES so bad. I tried priming and
powedering nothing helps. Plus it looks pink/peachy which pisses me off
ugghhh i really wanted to like it. It settles into fine lines i didn't even know i had it was baddd. Wish I kept my receipt so I could return it and get my $30 back :(

on 2/7/2013 6:05:00 PM

Erase paste has been my go to concealer for about 3 years now its creamy which I love it doesn't dry up it sticks well and last pretty long. I rate it a 4 instead of a 5 because it does set on too lines. A little goes a long way and when you put just the right amount it wont set onto lines. It's more of a peachy tone so only buy this if you have a peachy tone. I am a light tan color and I use deep.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

While I love this product to cover the discolorations under my eyes, I dislike it just as much for the way it settles into my fine lines. I do not have many fine lines; however, the ones I do have are accentuated by this product. It is so creamy when it comes out of the jar, but then after I blend (with the EcoTools concealer brush) it just looks dried up and settled. Will not repurchase again. :(

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products