BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

on 3/9/2013 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This product smells really really bad and does'nt stay put. I've blended it very well but 2 hours later, I could clearly see patches of product at the surface of my skin. Like if I was rejecting it?! WEIRD WEIRD PRODUCT.

1pt: the packaging is cute.

on 2/22/2013 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this product many different ways (applied with fingers, brushes, with/without primers, extra moisturizer, powders ect.) and sadly it didn't work out for me. While it does have decent coverage it exaggerates every little under eye line (even ones I never knew I had!).

on 2/9/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im medium skinned south asian- so the medium was too salmony for my skin tone and the shade up from that was too light so really limited color selection. Way to greasy so it CREASES so bad. I tried priming and
powedering nothing helps. Plus it looks pink/peachy which pisses me off
ugghhh i really wanted to like it. It settles into fine lines i didn't even know i had it was baddd. Wish I kept my receipt so I could return it and get my $30 back :(

on 2/7/2013 6:05:00 PM

Erase paste has been my go to concealer for about 3 years now its creamy which I love it doesn't dry up it sticks well and last pretty long. I rate it a 4 instead of a 5 because it does set on too lines. A little goes a long way and when you put just the right amount it wont set onto lines. It's more of a peachy tone so only buy this if you have a peachy tone. I am a light tan color and I use deep.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

While I love this product to cover the discolorations under my eyes, I dislike it just as much for the way it settles into my fine lines. I do not have many fine lines; however, the ones I do have are accentuated by this product. It is so creamy when it comes out of the jar, but then after I blend (with the EcoTools concealer brush) it just looks dried up and settled. Will not repurchase again. :(

on 1/21/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The perfect cool and peachy reflective pigments, which can counteract blue under-eye discolorations that I've been genetically gifted with (sigh). It is a creamy paste, my ONLY complaint with this fantastic product is that it is a little pot, and the scooper that it comes with is one of those instantly-lost things, so sticking my fingers into the pot everyday is a little unsanitary. It is the best concealer I've found and trust me, I've tried a ton. I haven't had the problems that other people have, with it settling into lines, and it has pretty good staying power - I rarely have to reapply during the day and a quick swipe under my eyes before going out at night and I'm set!

on 1/10/2013 3:24:00 PM

I have very dark undereye circles. This paste does a good job -- it does not completely cover them up, it just makes them less noticeable. I look more awake, for sure. Out of all the undereye concealers I've tried, this does the job best. It's not perfect though. A little bit goes a long way. And if you use too much, it creases a lot. Additionally, I don't suggest you use it to cover up any blemishes or spots elsewhere on your face if your skin is oily like mine... it's not pretty.

on 12/30/2012 9:52:00 PM

This product is great for the undereyes and is a full coverage concealer. It's easy to blend out. I just need to make sure to close the cap tight enough. I don't use the little spoon that comes with it and it works just fine

on 12/16/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

To start with, this product is a bit dark for a pale concealer, and it's definitely too dark if you are super pale (e.g., natural redhead). It does appear to have plenty of cool and peachy reflective pigments, which can counteract blue under-eye discolorations. That being said, I found the product greasy and it settled in fine lines; it just didn't stay put. (I have very dry skin, so I rarely consider a product greasy.) Application requires patting with a light touch, but even if you nail this, it still requires powder to set, which ends up having a heavy aging effect. Also, this product did not completely cover my dark under-eye circles, but it did diminish them (for about 30 min.) The only reason I'm rating this a 3 and not a 1 or 2 is that the pigments are pretty and reflective; even when I apply this product to blemishes and discolorations all over my face, and the effect is very far from Oompa Loompa (even though the shade is too dark for my skin tone).

on 12/3/2012 4:36:00 PM

Ugh! Awful. Way to dark for my light, light skin. Thick, sticky, caked with everything. No good as under eye concealer as way too heavy.

Worst concealer I have ever bought. I will stick with my TooFaced perfection.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products