September 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by rlmy112

Although it is water-proof, it smudges and create dark circles under my eyes. Disappointed!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by rwarrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is pretty good-it's pigmented which I appreciate. However, the brush is a total fail. It was too flimsy and did not separate my lashes whatsoever because it would just bend. My lashes ended up clumpy and it did not lengthen or voluminize at all. I use the formula with another brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this is a great mascara, i brought it because it was half price and couldn't really go wrong. Turns out its excellent! very waterproof, I went swimming with it on, rubbed my eyes ALOT and it didn't budge. It also made my lashes extremely long however more than 2 to 3 layers could result in some clumping and I do find this mascara flakes a bit, but still it holds a curl well and is a great mascara, i'd even repurchase at full price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is definitely waterproof. It stays on if your in the pool or going to a waterpark you don't have to worry about it running. It's my go to mascara for summer. Goes on easliy looks natural doesn't clump. The only thing I dislike about it is it seems to dry up/ run out faster then other mascaras, but all in all it's a product that I love.

EDIT ---- changed the rating past 3 tubes I have gotten have been horrible. I don't know what the problem is. It's been super clumpy, drying up fast and just terrible! I've gotten it at walmart and target I don't know if they are old packages or just if maybelline has changed the formula. Very disapointed! It used to be amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is ok. The brush does a good job individually covering each lash & not clumping. Mascara does not build volume. Less smudgy than most mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by pictureimperfect

I actually really like this product mainly because I opt for a natural look when putting on makeup. The thing that I love most about this mascara is that it doesn't clump. I've tried dozens of mascaras that claim that they are no-clump, but this is the only one that holds true. It really lengthens my lashes. It doesn't volumize that much, but then again Maybelline makes other mascaras that do that. As far as being waterproof, that holds true as well. The only time I can get this product off is with eye makeup remover. Anyway, I really like this product and it's great if you're going for a natural look that still lengthens and separates your lashes. Definitely recommended :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by vzajac29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara really lengthens!!! I tried mascaras from the high end brands such as Clinqiue, Dior, & Lancome and this really outdid them!! It does not volumize lashes but it makes lashes super long and sexy. I would reccomend using an eye lash curler beforehand to create a nice curl- otherwise lashes are just long without defination.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by hacissej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does separate your lashes and adds a little length, but it doesn't hold a curl and it doesn't add any thickness or volume and it doesn't layer well. I guess it's good for a super natural look if you don't wear a lot of mascara or make up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by maneetaum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall an ok product

Pros:
-Defines the lashes like it says
-Lengthens lashes
-Holds my straight, sticking down thin lashes well
-Great for bottom lashes
-Does not clump

Cons:
-The brush is way too flexible
-Pigmentation is not black enough

It's just a good ordinary mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

I just bought this stuff yesterday, and tried it out, and I was disappointed :( it lengthens, but no volume, the wand has A LOT of product when you pull it out, so you have to wipe it with a paper towel, which was so not cool. It does stick to the name "waterproof". I live in a warm area and it stuck around ALL day. Good for day use, but if you want something intense, this isn't for you.