April 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua eyes waterproof eyeliner pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by ens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tough this is as a good as advertised. But, it doesnt. It is smudge all over my eyes. Difficult to be cleaned and easily broken.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by SLuu

I have no idea if i would buy this eyeliner again, it's okay and pretty decent. Very creamy and glides on nicely, takes about two minutes to dry. It does smudge but i havent found a waterliner that doesnt...... if you have oily skin then expect to have raccoon smudges at the end of the day, It takes some time to remove all of it off but not too difficult. I would keep searching for a better eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ckapp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This pencil proved to a big dissapointment after all the hype I've heard.

Pros:
-Glides on nicely, no tugging
-It's creamy
-Beautiful colors

Cons:
-Hard to sharpen: it was very difficult to get a decent point on this pencil.
-Smudged/Fallout: horrible raccoon eyes
-Expensive
-Difficult to take off

I do have oily lids and watery eyes but I still expected this to work after all the rave reviews. I promptly returned it to Sephora and I will never buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by sleigh55

I went to Sephora looking for the stila smudge stick, but they do not carry it yet. I asked the rep to recommend a liner for my water line. I love love love UD's 24/7 in zero, it has great lining capabilities and the color stays fresh all day, but it is only good for the upper lid...so the rep turned me on to MUFE's Aqua Eyes liner in black.

First I primed the bottom lid with UD's Primer Potion in Eden, another great product. Then I sweeped the color along the waterline. Let me tell you. I am VERY happy with the results. The color is bold, straight defined and perfect. I will report back by the end of the day, should the racooning or smudging occur.

But for now, I love love love. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Paramore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this is 6L, and let me say that this shit is WATERPROOF. I had some on my hand and that little smudge stayed on the entire day, through a shower, multiple hand washings, and a trip to the beach. Amazing, right? I have really oily lids, and this stuck to my waterline for a really generous amount of time. It's super creamy and smooth, so no tugging necessary when applying, either. My one gripe is that you need to sharpen it all the damn time to get a point, with it being so soft and all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mrcourtney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok so they're $19 CDN but these liners are fantastic! So many colors to choose from, I love the dark, muted shades for the subtle definition they give to my eyes. (I have 3L - navy blue, 6L - dark eggplant-y purple, and 21L - dark grey) It glides well and stays put until you remove it. Will splurge on more in the future.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by briii

I completely agree with the review below me. It smudged on me like crazy! I was disappointed because it looked great on and it was super dark which is how I like it. Unfortunately it smudged and came off quickly. I used this twice and now its sitting in my eyeliner drawer. I do not reccomend this eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mintch0colate

This smudged on me (top and bottom) within an hour and it was hard to put it on because it was so damn creamy. I don't like the revlon colorstay one but revlon (on me) has more staying power than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These truly are waterproof. You can swim in them and they stay put, and yet are still slightly creamy. I wouldn't recommend these for the waterline though because they do tug at the skin a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeliner! I use eyeliner pretty much every day, all around my eyes and on my waterline. I never had good luck with liner staying put, especially on my waterline, until I tried gel eyeliners (BB is my favorite).

With this pencil (I use the matte Black), and Urban Decay Primer Potion, all of my eyemakeup stays perfect all day long. Even on my waterline, which has never been the case with ANY other pencil. The color stays nice and dark.

The formula is nice and creamy, and will allow you to smudge for about 10 seconds after you apply it. After that, it pretty much stays put.

I bought a Navy colored pencil for my mom for Christmas, and she loves it as well. Definitely will continue to repurchase...