November 28, 2014 | 859 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by lexabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush.. makes your foundation have an air brush finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is really great. It can be used for some many different things. Liquid or cream foundation, blush and omg its AMAZING for blending concealer. It's small enough to fit under the eyes and around the nose but big enough for applying foundation to be quick and efficient. I specifically bought this to apply my revlon whipped creme makeup but I soon found it can be used for a plethora of other things. It truly is multipurpose. It was a tad expensive but I think that was because I had to buy online. This brush is extremely soft and I always look forward to using it. The bristles are dense and flat so this is probably not good to use if you want to sheer out a foundation or want lighter coverage. I've washed this several times and have experience no shedding or shape loss. Also the handle has an awesome shape and is so cute and glittery. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have 4 of these: for foundation, for blush, for powder, and an extra in case the other 3 are dirty. This is the best makeup brush I have ever used. Very versatile, dense, soft, does not shed. Perfection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i agree with all the good reviews on this nice little brush. I bought mine to use with cream blushes. Mostly, I use powder blushes but when the weather turns colder and my skin gets drier, I prefer to use cream foundation and cream blush. I never seem to get a smooth application of the cream blush so I went looking for a little, dense, flat top synthetic brush that did not have long bristles. This works really well. You have to be careful not to pick up too much product but the application is fast and smooth. Gives a natural, flawless look to the cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by avongkhamsay

This is a great brush, especially considering the price. I haven't really tried any other flat tops like it, so I can't say this is any better or worse than the high end brush lines, but I'm happy with it. I use it to apply my liquid foundation regularly and have used it to apply tinted moisterizer and homemade facials. I go back and forth between this brush and my Lancome foundation brush and I like them both for foundation. I feel as though this brush may use more product than the traditional foundation brush and it takes a little more work to stipple the product on but it gives a nice airbrush look. I've never tried it with powder because it seems as though the brush would be too dense. It sheds a little (I've owned it for a few months) where as my Lancome foundation brush and other higher end brushes do not. I'm no make-up brush pro by any means, but I have other brushes from Lancome (as I already mentioned), MAC, Too Faced, and Sephora and I think this Sonia Kashuk is comparable in quality and an absolutely winner on price. Target has coupons for Sonia Kashuk ever few months or so another bonus. And it comes in a nice plastic case which I love when traveling with it. Overall, very happy and will probably buy another Sonia Kashuk pro brush in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Dragonlady76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the large Sonia Kashuk Tools synthetic kabuki flat top brush.
I absolutely love this brush and cannot imagine putting on my foundation with anything else.
I do own a paddle foundation brush and it streaks both liquid and tinted moisturizer on my face which drives me nuts.
I purchased this brush due to the glowing feedback on the smaller multipurpose brush, I had no idea that a larger version was available so when I saw it I immediately choose it over the smaller on.
The brush $17.99 vs $15.79 for the smaller one.
The quality is on par with higher end brushes so you cannot go wrong for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This has totally changed the game of foundation for me. You just buff, buff, buff for about 30 seconds (probably half the time I used to spend using a flat paddle brush trying to get an even finish) and you've got a celebrity-status airbrushed face :). This cost me 12.99 in a cute travel set that came with the flat synthetic brush on a shorter handle (which I may prefer over the regular size?), an awesome little lip lining brush, and 2 shadow brushes. Makeup primer -29.00. Foundation -32.00. Perfectly applied foundation -priceless ;) lol

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by PMKarabel

My acne scars are fading but still somewhat visible. I absolutely HATE the traditional "paddle foundation brush." It doesn't blend your foundation! Leaves you with lines... it's just awful. I thought I had no choice until I watched a YouTube guru saying this is the best foundation brush she's ever used and she can afford MAC and all that (I'm a drugstore diva). Bought it, tried it, can't live without it. It's also great for blending concealer. It can be washed often and it never loses shape, I've had it for a year. I also bought a second one to blend all powder, bronzer and blush together and not make it look cakey. You won't regret this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by neeshaluvsmakeup212

This product is heaven. Absolute complete heaven. I have the worst red and irritated, sensitive acne scars, and this product covers every spec of my skin flawalessly. my face looks airbrushed and i literally look like Kim Kardashian whenever i use this brush. I just really hope it doesn't get discontinued...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeMinahUp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price: $17
Coverage: Full
Application: Blend Well...VERY DENSE BRUSH. Best For Mouse & Liquid Foundation
Upkeep: Wash With Shampoo In Cool/Cold Water Every 1-2 Weeks