April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by krissy1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my 1st bronzer i have used and the reason why i purchased because its organic so its good for one's skin and for someone who is prone to acne thats very important. i have it in light and it gives out a natural sort of look but it smells really weird. im not sure if i'll purchase it again. as i said its my 1st bronzer and i am on the lookout for something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

I've had this for a while and just started using it again. I have it in the light skin shade. It looks really natural and subtle when first applied,but I think that's what makes it so good; it actually looks like I got a little sun when I didn't. It also looks a little pink too, which makes it look even more natural. Best bronzer ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I love this bronzer. It's absolutely perfect. Doesn't break me out. Goes on sheer. Perfect glow. I use it in fair though my skin tone is medium. Comes with so much product and lasts a long time. Like 5-6 months. And I use it everyday. Excuse me, I meant errr day. As for the smell I've become immune to it. After 5 days I couldn't smell it anymore and now I cannot smell it at all no matter what. Not even from a new powder. I use almost everything from this line I love it all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by munchkin1402

this is truly a great bronzer. the colors are so sheer so my face doesn't look muddy like other bronzers have made me look in the past. i have the peachy glow and i really get a peachy glow. the products absorbs the oils in my face so my face does not look greasy. i recently got asked if i use mac makeup because i had a beautiful glow on my skin. product works great as an all-over bronzer because they look so natural. great product. i am very impressed with the products from this line and ive noticed slowly i have bought every product from this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by TeaLover

I really like this bronzer and love that it's natural and partly organic. The color is great, not real brown or orangey. It doesn't go on heavy or look cakey. I will definately buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 9:24:00 AM More reviews by starlakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used lots of Physician's Formula products over the years. I was looking for an inexpensive bronzer to use on my fair skin during the wintertime to warm me up a little bit. I was looking for Milani and my local Target didn't have it, so I decided to try this.

I have another Physician's Formula bronzer and I hate it, but I like this one so far. It's smooth and light and really pretty on. I bought the one for light skin.

It doesn't seem to give a TON of color, so if you are looking for a really strong pigment this may not be for you. But for a sheer wash of bronzer this is great. I just needed a little something for the days when I don't wear foundation. ;)

It does have a weird smell. I noticed it yesterday and thought it was my brush but it's the makeup. It goes away within a half hour or so, and by the time I got to work yesterday I couldn't smell it.

This is my 2nd time using it, so I may return to this review after I've used it for a week.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by tward81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

its so-so. its not quite as dark as i would like it.it works better for an all over powder/brightener.my husband could smell it on my face which turned me off of it.ive tried soo many bronzers and im loveing too faced beach bunny bronzer right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by craff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the "Healthy Glow" color (the one with the lavendar in it) for my light to medium skin. I was disappointed the first time I tried it because the bronzer did not appear to add any color to my cheeks whatsoever, even after I applied another layer. I was ready to return it, but I decided to give it another try the next day. I'm glad I did. The second time I tried it, the color showed up. There must have been some translucent layer on it when it's new. Anyway, the product is very soft (fine powder), and it's not sparkly like other bronzer's I've tried. It added a nice healthy glow to my skin (hence the name)--not garish at all. The cardboard packaging is cute...and light. The lid to the bronzer and the lid to the little brush in the compartment on the underside of the bronzer closes with a little magnet. I won't ever use the brush it comes with, but it's nice to have a little compartment on the bottom (good for blotting sheets, etc.). It also houses a handy mirror. Since the packaging is light, it won't add to the weight of your handbag. Best thing about it is it contains no parabens and other gunk that most other products contain. Thumbs up to PF!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it's almost as good as bare escentuals.

PROS: goes on SO smooth, especially if you apply moisturizer right beforehand, no caking; natural looking tan (i'm a medium/olive complexion depending on the season), there's no need to apply more than twice, makes my complexion brighter and healthy-looking.

CONS: the smell (i'm not sure what it is, but i need to spritz on extra perfume before i leave the house so it can cover up the smell), the container (i know it's eco-friendly and whatever, but i left it by the sink and it got wet, the cardboard is gross looking now. lol but that's my fault.), the brush sucks--i recommend using the kabuki brush from BE, goes on more evenly

LOVE, would repurchase and even though it's $15, it's a lot cheaper and less messier than bare escentuals =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer! It seems in the past whenever I have tried bronzers designed for fair skin, they has chunks of bronze or gold shimmer in them and it just looked so fake to me. This is a perfect,natural tan shade. The formula is very light weight and breathable. It blends very well, and doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts or clog pores.
I love the earthy packaging and the cute brush it comes with.
It looks like it will last a long time, as well.