Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

on 7/10/2012 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

love these brushes! good value and super soft! (:

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

definitely a good investment, with make up tools you-get-what-you-pay-for, and these are the best i've ever used, especially the powder brush! i've them a while and they're still like new, they don't irritate the skin and good at blending the make up.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love it and soo.oo cheap, I wished they had black handles though

on 4/25/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Nice brushes, good price. However they started shedding after a few months even though I clean them properly, and the metal started coming loose.

on 4/18/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love these!!! My favorite brushes out of the 6 has to be the eyebrow groomer and concealer brush. All of the brushs' bristles are incredibly soft. But I have to point out that I was a little bit disappointed with the eyeshadow brush, because I saw that the brush applied the eyeshadow very loosely, making the result a bit messy. Overall, I think this is a very good set, which I got for $17 at Ulta.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just picked them up from winners the other day because they were so cheap and needed new brushes. I was really impressed by it!! It is unbelievable soft, way softer than my mac brushes. I find that it doesn't shed at all and is super soft on my face. It makes applying my makeup funner. Would reccomend this to anyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I really like that this comes with it's own pouch! It's great for keeping other tools you use. I use the blush brush the most for my bronzer, and it's NEVER shed on me after many washes. I'm not much of an eye shadow wearer, but the eye shading brush does work well for it. It's also good for concealing. The concealer brush gives nice coverage too, but you can never have too many concealer brushes imo :) All the brushes work very well. What I like the most is that they haven't shed on me after many washes, and I bought them for a good price :)

on 4/10/2012 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I own two sets of these for three years. Every brush in this set is excellent quality, never sheds or looses shape even after rigorous washing. Soft on the skin but firmly packed. Eye shadow brush is best for creams and packing on product over primer. Shades prone to fallout will be slightly harder to work with on the eye shadow brushes.

on 3/21/2012 3:23:00 PM

This is a fantastic product and it's dirt cheap. I love the way it looks, packaged in a useful way. It comes with all the basics and the brushes are soft. Had to write a review becuase I love it so much!

on 3/18/2012 8:13:00 PM

I LOVE the quality of the blush brush best! Best blush brush I own! It's so soft, NO fallouts, and easy to blend with.
Now, the eyeshadow brush is okay. It works great but not on my little Asian eyelids.
The concealer brush is perfect, I use it to apply my MAC eye primer.
Eyeliner brush is pretty decent as well.
And the brow/lash brush works just like every other brow/lash brush. Repurchase: MAYBE.

Top Rated Ecotools Products