December 17, 2014 | 1600 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bluehawaiicupcakes

OMG THIS BRUSH SET IS AMAZING! As a beginner in makeup, i wanted a nice quality brush set that wasn't too expensive. My close friend who started to get interested in makeup a little while before me recommended this brand. I went out to look for it on boxing day. It wasn't on sale but who cares, it was super cheap! The brushes are very good quality, they don't shed and are very luxurious. You can buy these anywhere practically: shoppers, london drugs, walmart, even pricesmart! I use the sephora anti bacterial brush cleaner btw.

Blush brush: I actually use this for powder because I tend not to wear blush. The brush included with the set looks more like the powder brush on the website because it is denser and does not taper in. It is a great brush for pressed powder (I don't use loose but I might try and then update this review).

Concealer brush: My concealer is bad to begin with so this brush doesn't really make a difference. However, it is so similar to the eye shading brush so I use it as another eye shading brush (again, I will update!).

Eye shading brush: This brush is good but not super great. It doesn't pick up a lot of color but it works for loose eye shadow powders.

Angled eyeliner brush: I use this with my physician's formula gel/cream eyeliner and it is FABULOUS! Very easy to control and not too sharp (aka it doesn't hurt if you accidentally stab yourself). I've heard that it works for filling in brows but I mostly use a brow pencil so I wouldn't know.

Lash comber/brow groomer: It works as an average lash comber, gets rid of clumps nicely and depending on the mascara, makes your eyelashes curl a teeny bit more. The brow groomer is average as well but it is easy to clean so that's a plus.

Overall, this is a great brush set for anyone from beginner to pro and I highly recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by chasea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

love these brushes! good value and super soft! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

definitely a good investment, with make up tools you-get-what-you-pay-for, and these are the best i've ever used, especially the powder brush! i've them a while and they're still like new, they don't irritate the skin and good at blending the make up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by babyurgleamin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it and soo.oo cheap, I wished they had black handles though

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by xoxoCK

Nice brushes, good price. However they started shedding after a few months even though I clean them properly, and the metal started coming loose.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Taffy98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these!!! My favorite brushes out of the 6 has to be the eyebrow groomer and concealer brush. All of the brushs' bristles are incredibly soft. But I have to point out that I was a little bit disappointed with the eyeshadow brush, because I saw that the brush applied the eyeshadow very loosely, making the result a bit messy. Overall, I think this is a very good set, which I got for $17 at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by juicycouturee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just picked them up from winners the other day because they were so cheap and needed new brushes. I was really impressed by it!! It is unbelievable soft, way softer than my mac brushes. I find that it doesn't shed at all and is super soft on my face. It makes applying my makeup funner. Would reccomend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like that this comes with it's own pouch! It's great for keeping other tools you use. I use the blush brush the most for my bronzer, and it's NEVER shed on me after many washes. I'm not much of an eye shadow wearer, but the eye shading brush does work well for it. It's also good for concealing. The concealer brush gives nice coverage too, but you can never have too many concealer brushes imo :) All the brushes work very well. What I like the most is that they haven't shed on me after many washes, and I bought them for a good price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I own two sets of these for three years. Every brush in this set is excellent quality, never sheds or looses shape even after rigorous washing. Soft on the skin but firmly packed. Eye shadow brush is best for creams and packing on product over primer. Shades prone to fallout will be slightly harder to work with on the eye shadow brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jessbeth

This is a fantastic product and it's dirt cheap. I love the way it looks, packaged in a useful way. It comes with all the basics and the brushes are soft. Had to write a review becuase I love it so much!