August 23, 2014 | 1141 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by xoxoCK

Nice brushes, good price. However they started shedding after a few months even though I clean them properly, and the metal started coming loose.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Taffy98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these!!! My favorite brushes out of the 6 has to be the eyebrow groomer and concealer brush. All of the brushs' bristles are incredibly soft. But I have to point out that I was a little bit disappointed with the eyeshadow brush, because I saw that the brush applied the eyeshadow very loosely, making the result a bit messy. Overall, I think this is a very good set, which I got for $17 at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by juicycouturee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just picked them up from winners the other day because they were so cheap and needed new brushes. I was really impressed by it!! It is unbelievable soft, way softer than my mac brushes. I find that it doesn't shed at all and is super soft on my face. It makes applying my makeup funner. Would reccomend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like that this comes with it's own pouch! It's great for keeping other tools you use. I use the blush brush the most for my bronzer, and it's NEVER shed on me after many washes. I'm not much of an eye shadow wearer, but the eye shading brush does work well for it. It's also good for concealing. The concealer brush gives nice coverage too, but you can never have too many concealer brushes imo :) All the brushes work very well. What I like the most is that they haven't shed on me after many washes, and I bought them for a good price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I own two sets of these for three years. Every brush in this set is excellent quality, never sheds or looses shape even after rigorous washing. Soft on the skin but firmly packed. Eye shadow brush is best for creams and packing on product over primer. Shades prone to fallout will be slightly harder to work with on the eye shadow brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jessbeth

This is a fantastic product and it's dirt cheap. I love the way it looks, packaged in a useful way. It comes with all the basics and the brushes are soft. Had to write a review becuase I love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

I LOVE the quality of the blush brush best! Best blush brush I own! It's so soft, NO fallouts, and easy to blend with.
Now, the eyeshadow brush is okay. It works great but not on my little Asian eyelids.
The concealer brush is perfect, I use it to apply my MAC eye primer.
Eyeliner brush is pretty decent as well.
And the brow/lash brush works just like every other brow/lash brush. Repurchase: MAYBE.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by boranzhneg

Excellent! When I tried this product, I know that my other brush would be given up.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these brushes. I've had these for a couple of years now and they are still in the same shape as the day I bought them. Just as soft too. That being said I do have a couple of con's but then again nothing's perfect.

Pros: They are soooo soft and they have lasted SOO well especially after more than a couple of washes. They're compact and the travel roll folds up so neatly to fit into your bag.

Cons: I would love if the make up roll was a darker colour, as mine is really starting to show up a bit of dirt on both the inside and outside. The foundation brush ( I suppose it's more of a concealer brush) is pretty much the same as the eye shadow brush so I just use it for alternating shades.

Love it am seriously considering buying other brushes from this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by chillinonthecoast

I've had these brushes for a little over a year now, they're still like new! I liked the packaging, as well as that they are made from natural and recycled materials. I would totes buy 'em again!